Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-13, 03:57   Link #3061
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Why would Eba lie to Rin, when they arent that close in the first place.
Exactly that's why. Eba doesn't trust Rin, and she obviously feels compelled to shield the truth (whatever the truth really might be) from both her AND from Haruto.

Quote:
And also, Rin isnt an idiot to fall for Eba's lies. She is too shrewed for that.
Rin is a scheming liar all by herself. You're a fool if you believe her giving you the time of day without double-checking. It has been Rin's objective to wreck Eba's relationships in the past, and there is no reason to assume that this has changed now.

Quote:
And also, dont forget Rin cares and respects Haruto and he is probably the only one besides her brother she would'nt willingly hurt. And Rin never lies, she just manipulates the truth.
I think you read a different manga than I did. Amazing.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 04:20   Link #3062
Dorsai

Haha i know from begining that all will end like this...

Now its a lot of chances that Kazama will die in this manga Because without that it will be very hard to end HarutoxEba... Despise they still love each other, characters of all three people in this triangle cannot allow hims to move forward... Only death or help somebody from outside of this trangle (Asuka Mishima?) can dismiss this love problem...

And if sb still think that Eba truly loves now Kazama i suggest him to read all chapters again... They are a lot of hints about this, like that was about who is Eba new fake boyfriend and about that why she brook up with Haruto... I cant understand why people always cant see small things when they read/watch something... Its really not that hard ;/ And ofc all what they can do its go to forum to cry that Eba is "such a b...." etc...

Ehh how long you all will be still complaining about Eba? Its now really boring and annoying read all time this all bullshit...

We know now almost all about this situation... But i feel its still one thing hide from us...

Mentar i think 90% people in tihs forum read another manga ;p

Last edited by Dorsai; 2010-05-13 at 04:31.
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 05:10   Link #3063
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Now that's interesting. Eba is making Haruto's world even more complicated than ever....poor guy.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 05:13   Link #3064
Kikuchi

Daaaaaaaaaaamn. I haven't posted here for some time, but I'm glad I came back to see the s***storm.
I mean, how messed up is this? I don't put much thinking in the manga between chapters so I totally didn't saw that coming before this chapter, where it gradually became obvious.

Well, what's done is done. What is there to think about this whole mess?

About the break-up :
I don't think Yuzuki's a bitch or anything, she just gave up really early because she's someone insecure. Happens all the time. I'd go as far as to say that it's Haruto's fault for not believing her in the first place and that in real life he would just be considered a creepy stalker. But this is a manga, we can't have that now, can we ? Let the power of love overflow (and the story continue, too) !

About Kyôsuke being the new b/f :
Now that's a horrible twist of fate. It's screaming for drama, tears and a possible death. It's really, really convenient though. I guess they met at a goukon?
The only problem I have right now is how Yuzuki and Haruto are acting as if they didn't knew each other. Really now? I understand not wanting to destroy the friendship with Kyôsuke, but COME ON.
I'm not surprised though and what's coming next will probably be interesting, but that's messed up.

I'm long past the notion of liking or hating this or that character, it's all kinda gray in there. But that's what makes this thing interesting, I'm totally looking forward to what's coming next.

BTW, are there a lot of people like me who still thinks that no matter what happens, Yuzuki and Haruto will end up together?
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 05:38   Link #3065
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post

BTW, are there a lot of people like me who still thinks that no matter what happens, Yuzuki and Haruto will end up together?
right here, been holding the line for some time now
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 05:51   Link #3066
KLGChaos
The Shermain

I think they'll end up together. The problem is, I don't want them together anymore, frankly. He basically stuck her first before everyone else, even when it hurt others and she just dropped him at the first sign of insecurity. To me, she never really loved him... or at least nowhere near as much as she said she did.

I'm just kind of hoping they all die in a train wreck right now so the manga ends quickly. This is Seo's worst work, imo.
Old 2010-05-13, 05:55   Link #3067
Dorsai

Me too I will believe in this till the end

And about Eba gave up- its not first time when she doing this... In begining she do it too when she saw that Haruto love Nanami... And same thing when they own family throw her away- she gave up and run away, because if she will fight for her happiness Rin will be one who will get hurt... Ofc that time Haruto show her that running isnt solution and she can do it if she will try... But its more serious problem now and its not easy to overcome own weakness... She is simply too kind, too self-sacrificing and too simple-minded...

KLGChaos maybe its time to stop reading this? Its definitely not manga for you... There are a lot of harem manga that wait for you Or a lot of films in television And you even neednt to think when you watch this
Old 2010-05-13, 06:02   Link #3068
Arturro

Quote:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../FirstGirlWins

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 06:23   Link #3069
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Eba needs to get into a car accident.

Done.
Old 2010-05-13, 06:24   Link #3070
Noblesse

damn that was a bitch of a move lol but everyone did kind of see it coming
Noblesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 06:27   Link #3071
Soviet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
She is simply too kind, too self-sacrificing and too simple-minded...
People need to stop saying this.

When she enters the hospital room and sees Haruto, the first thing that comes into her mind in order to "resolve" this mess that she created is to continue lying and verbally curb-stomp someone she is supposed to hold dear. She decides to do something despicable to delay the inevitable outcome AND she relies on Haruto's "kindness" to play along. This guy could have falcon punched Eba and walked out, she would have deserved it. Does none of this bother you at all? I'm seriously baffled.
Soviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 06:33   Link #3072
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Unfortunately, even if Eba gets knocked up by 'Kyousuke-kun', she and Haruto will still end up together.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 06:41   Link #3073
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Have to say I'm alittle astonished by the reaction to this last chapter, I just think some people taking this story way out of proportions, and not looking at it as a whole.

From the beginning of the manga, Haruto to begin with wouldn't give Eba the light of day as he already had his heart set on another girl, then slowly....he began to fall for her. When it finally came about, it was only 3 months that they were going out before she moved back to Tokyo. I know from personal experience that long distance relationships are very hard, on both parties - but they said they'd try it out, Haruto then went and saw her in Tokyo and she gave him the message.

Eba could have dealt with that a lot better, perhaps telling him to his face would have been more ideal - but for whatever reason, she couldn't and instead decided to put it into writing instead. I mean, telling someone bad news isn't easy face to face, it's easier to write something down, because then you are put off by the persons reactions and such.

Haruto then made the concious decision to go Tokyo to find out wtf is happening, not believing a word Eba said in her letter. So he moved to Tokyo, got together with some new friends, but Eba was still his "world" as such - he went out on a date with another girl, again because he couldn't tell her to her face about the bad news of it being a mistake.

We then find out now that the new guy is Eba's bf. I think most of us clocked this could be the case a long time ago when his gf was 1st mentioned - but inside the room, the guy and the girl talked to Haruto about "getting the girl back" and such. Eba then walked in and well, in shock, introduced herself like she didn't know him. I think the situation wouldn't have happened irl, because you'd have more likely gone "eh? wtf are you doing here?!" but w/e - it's a story. Alot more weirder shit happens in manga, like flying space robots, but that's a different story.

I can seem to understand somehow. If say, my gf had told me about some girl who was from same area i'd come from, said to meet her etc. Then i get a call saying my gf had collapsed, rushed to hospital, and found....my ex-gf was in a room with my gf, it'd be awkward as fuck. Some people'd panic, and i think thats whats happened here.

I think what people have to get their head around the most is that firstly they're only like what? 16? 17? it's not the end of the world and people do make mistakes at that age. Hormones are a calling and such, seeking companionship isn't something to be condemned, exp when you've realistic told the old bf it's over to start something new.

secondly, she hasn't cheated on him as such. There's been nothing to show us she has. The guy clearly said "she wouldn't give me the light of day at the start" and then you can again only assume that she only began seeing him after she's finished with Haruto.

The only thing Eba has done wrong is by not being able to finish with Haruto face to face. That's all really....she wrote it in a letter. She saw him first, then gave him a letter. I mean, I've heard of worse - people ending it through emails, through texts lol.... but i think finishing with someone face-to-face can clearly give the other person closure, but thats a personal opinion.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 06:43   Link #3074
Kikuchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
People need to stop saying this.

When she enters the hospital room and sees Haruto, the first thing that comes into her mind in order to "resolve" this mess that she created is to continue lying and verbally curb-stomp someone she is supposed to hold dear. She decides to do something despicable to delay the inevitable outcome AND she relies on Haruto's "kindness" to play along. This guy could have falcon punched Eba and walked out, she would have deserved it. Does none of this bother you at all? I'm seriously baffled.
That's it exactly. Haruto's to blame too for playing along, but he's almost always been a pussy. As much as I wanted it, I knew he wouldn't go "WTF are you saying, I'm your ex-bf, idiot".

I've seen a lot of hate for the current state of things in the last pages, but I must say I find the current situation highly entertaining. Way more that the idiotic Tôkyô trip several months ago.
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 06:45   Link #3075
Dorsai

Soviet why? When i saw Eba in this room i know what exactly she will say... And how Haruto will react to this... And its match perfecty to all what i know about her...

Quote:
The only thing Eba has done wrong is by not being able to finish with Haruto face to face.
She cant do that because she still loves him... She do it only when he just dont give up and force her do to it face to face...
Old 2010-05-13, 06:45   Link #3076
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Oh...man...AHHHH!! AHHH!!

This is great. Oh man. Right when Kazama says he'll help him out. AHHH!!

Kudos to whoever called this first!!
Old 2010-05-13, 06:55   Link #3077
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
She cant do that because she still loves him... She do it only when he just dont give up and force her do to it face to face...
Yup, Eba clearly still loves Haruto. I mean, if the latest chapter wasn't proof enough, then I don't know.

Maybe she's trying to demonstrate and test her love for Haruto by getting herself a new boyfriend, and see if her love for Haruto will prevail? I think that's a brilliant idea! Eba might be smarter than I thought.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 07:03   Link #3078
Svyatoslav

I think it would be nice if Akari beat shit out of Eba))

And, actually, I predicted her acting not too nice at times. In russian *EBAt'* means to *F**ck*. So we see clear reason for her f***ng actions)

About char's actions: most of what I want to was written, so I just draw my personal conclusion:

It was really predicable, from being Kazama new boyfriend till her appearence in hospital. I'm not really matured as manga-reader, so I can't really predict the next chapters, but Haruto will end up being with Eba for 95%.

Btw, why Akari's surname is japanese? Sorry, I found this forum for myself not so long ago, actually today, so I didn't bother reading till page 147.
Svyatoslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 07:06   Link #3079
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post

If you believe take anything Rin says at face value, I can't help you. This scheming girl is the worst possible witness you could pick.

Yes I take what Rin says at face-value, because from what I have seen, she never lies, she merely manipulates the truth to suit her own tastes. And I say she cares for Haruto because she acknowledged that date they had and had fun and still holds onto that Teddy Bear that Haruto got for her

Its sad, but its inevitable that Eba will end up with Haruto

@Dorsai, not necessarily, show me one part where Rin has lied to anybody in the manga. Just one.
Old 2010-05-13, 07:09   Link #3080
Dorsai

Dark Mage you dont know that manipulate the truth its kind of lie too? ;p

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life