Notices

Old 2009-11-09, 04:26   Link #1581
ShootingStars

there were so many hints in the manga for the yasunobu x miki factor

nanami ftw =3
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 04:53   Link #1582
Dark Mage

yeah I liked Miki and she liked Yamato but it was sad that she got shot down even before she could confess. I am not gonna say anything about Nanami as she once again proved that she only cares about herself. IMO, all blame lies on Haruto and his "Hero-Complex". I hope Eba's sad face haunts Haruto's dreams to the end of his days
Old 2009-11-09, 06:01   Link #1583
mammothb

ah, his hero complex is something that is in almost all shounen harem male lead rit? can't do anything about it, but at least it would mean that he will not want to hurt anyone(not intentionally at least)
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 08:42   Link #1584
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
yeah I liked Miki and she liked Yamato but it was sad that she got shot down even before she could confess. I am not gonna say anything about Nanami as she once again proved that she only cares about herself. IMO, all blame lies on Haruto and his "Hero-Complex". I hope Eba's sad face haunts Haruto's dreams to the end of his days
Miki was awesome. I would have taken that routes once I saw her in that track outfit.

And Nanami is still selfish, I'm hoping she does something really juicy, like kiss Haruto, when she sees Yuzuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
ah, his hero complex is something that is in almost all shounen harem male lead rit? can't do anything about it, but at least it would mean that he will not want to hurt anyone(not intentionally at least)
While that is true, it doesn't always hurt the male lead. With Ai Yori Aoshi & Umi no Misaki the protagonist's heroism doesn't screw him over like in Suzuka or Kimi no Iru Machi.
Old 2009-11-09, 09:53   Link #1585
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for 68 raw:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 09:58   Link #1586
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Ch. 68
Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-10, 11:42   Link #1587
Kikuchi

Spoiler for Quick explanation for those who don't understand japanese:
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 15:54   Link #1588
justavisitor

read the translation....hmm a so-so chapter, once again, Haruto has another "make or break" moment XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 23:49   Link #1589
gonzo562

how his ass gets dumped next chapter
gonzo562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 11:06   Link #1590
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chpater 68:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for 68 raw:
Wouldn't we be sadistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo562 View Post
No.. that's not even funny.
Old 2009-11-15, 11:44   Link #1591
Dark Mage

Ok I have to say I liked Haruto in this chapterhow Nanami was saying its gonna be alright, but Haruto said no and the way he seems so determined to make up with Eba while being so non-chalent despite being so near to Nanami. Anyways, this chapter pretty much cleared up the Nanami situation in my eyes because, to me, it doesnt look like Nanami has any lingering feelings left for Haruto and neither does Haruto for Nanami. So after this, its just Eba and Haruto, unless Shiho pops up and poses some challenge because Nanami has moved on and Kotone has already got a boyfriend. I guess their biggest enemy is just the long-distance but I really wanted to see Rin on this trip and I wonder if Haruto will meet her in their house?
Old 2009-11-15, 11:51   Link #1592
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Being all that determined makes it all the more suspicious, Haruto-kun.

I'm still sticking to my theory that Kanzaki still didn't get over Haruto quite yet, maybe she will after this ARC, but for now I'm sticking with "she still has lingering feelings for him" theory. Well, I have to say I'm quite a bit more interested in the relationship between Kotonoe and the other guy at this point, I want to see how much they advanced yet.

Takashi x Akari is quite possible as well, I can see very similarities in them that makes me remember Yasu x Miki.
Old 2009-11-15, 13:19   Link #1593
Dark Mage

well I guess we have to agree to disagree about Nanami having lingering feelings for HJaruto ot not. And yeah, its pretty much a done deal that Takashi and Akari will end up together
Old 2009-11-15, 14:34   Link #1594
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo562
No.. that's not even funny.
Yes it is, he deserves it over his stupidity...

Also it's quite obvious Nanami still has feelings for the dolt...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 19:33   Link #1595
mammothb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Yes it is, he deserves it over his stupidity...

Also it's quite obvious Nanami still has feelings for the dolt...
i dono man, he is just being a nice like most male protagonists, but it will always lead to misunderstandings, i just hope that he is not too late

i think that if there is still anything between nanami and haruto it would be onesided from nanami, cuz from what i see eba is the only thing on haruto's mind now
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 19:36   Link #1596
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
... I really wanted to see Rin on this trip and I wonder if Haruto will meet her in their house?
I want to see Rin too. She always spices things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Being all that determined makes it all the more suspicious, Haruto-kun.

I'm still sticking to my theory that Kanzaki still didn't get over Haruto quite yet, maybe she will after this ARC, but for now I'm sticking with "she still has lingering feelings for him" theory.
Yes, I am going with Nanami still liking Haruto. It could provide some good drama if Haruto does have a fall out with Yuzuki.

Quote:
i dono man, he is just being a nice like most male protagonists, but it will always lead to misunderstandings, i just hope that he is not too late

i think that if there is still anything between nanami and haruto it would be onesided from nanami, cuz from what i see eba is the only thing on haruto's mind now
He better hurry! I think he should have gone to her right after she saw them. Screw the school, send Nanami back and deal with the consequences later.

And yes, it is one sided. Haruto is all Yuzuki, 24/7.
Old 2009-11-15, 21:37   Link #1597
gonzo562

Quote:

i think he should get dumped but eba will probably give him a 2nd chance.

Yah he isa nice guy but you shouldnt be doing that type of stuff with former love interested or girls you liked. He should of flat out refused. Like come on pretend to be my boyfriend on the day your suppose to meet your girlfriend. I think he is a idiot.
Old 2009-11-15, 22:20   Link #1598
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo562 View Post
i think he should get dumped but eba will probably give him a 2nd chance.

Yah he isa nice guy but you shouldnt be doing that type of stuff with former love interested or girls you liked. He should of flat out refused. Like come on pretend to be my boyfriend on the day your suppose to meet your girlfriend. I think he is a idiot.
Dude, its the nature of the beast here. If you don't like the protagonist doing things that would easily get him in trouble, look else where. The key is he had good intentions at heart. And I bet you haven't always made the best choices in every situation you've found yourself in.
Old 2009-11-16, 01:15   Link #1599
gonzo562

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Dude, its the nature of the beast here. If you don't like the protagonist doing things that would easily get him in trouble, look else where. The key is he had good intentions at heart. And I bet you haven't always made the best choices in every situation you've found yourself in.
hey dont put words into my mouth. All i said is he should be dumped but he will probably be given a 2nd chance.

And y should i look somewhere else i like reading this manga.

He had good intentions but you should not do that type of thing with u girls liked in the past or even ex girlfriends. Even if you got a good heart have some common sense. If she was in a life or death situation or in a extreme situation yah help out. But seriously be my boyfriend for the day. I think he should of refused.

Its just my opinion but when you have a girlfriend you should not do favors like pretending to be another girls girlfriend when you use to have feeling for her and she had feeling for you in the past

but hey this is a manga and i bet thier gonna be a ton of more stuff like this where he gets in trouble with his girl.

I still stand with what i said hope he gets dumped but i doubt it will happen. Eba a nice girl she will give hiim a 2nd chance. But if he does get dumped he should hook up with Nanami
Old 2009-11-16, 01:44   Link #1600
Johnny
Working the bags...

I agree with you, but not hooking up with Nanami. That's like rewarding his idiocy...

Also I can't fully put the blame on Haruto, well yes I can since I enjoy bashing him. When I first read the chapter my mind was elsewhere watching the Bengals game. Now after reading it again Nanami shares some of that blame. It also adds another notch that she still has feelings for Haruto. She knew this trip was an Eba trip for him. She knew he was going to meet up with her later. Whether she'll admit or not this was her way of trying to keep Haruto for herself. to a certain extent. I don't buy that "she could have asked anyone business". Plus to add salt into the wounds, which planet are we living on that will make things better for her to come along and explain things...?

Ah well, at least things aren't boring...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life