AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-25, 08:16   Link #261
roan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I'm guessing 2ch thought Hiromi was a dead certainty after 10 than? So with them thinking that Noe is going to win after 12 they are probably playing right into the producers/directors/staff hands.
Yeah. Exactly. (You have to admit that the director overdoes it though)
Old 2008-03-25, 08:21   Link #262
Westlo
Lets be reality

Oh I agree he has gone over the top, if this was a basketball game he made Hiromi look like the she was up by 26 points and all of a sudden Noe comes right back to be tied. Hopefully Hiromi can hit some 3's and get a few stops on the defensive end.
Old 2008-03-25, 10:19   Link #263
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Oh I agree he has gone over the top, if this was a basketball game he made Hiromi look like the she was up by 26 points and all of a sudden Noe comes right back to be tied. Hopefully Hiromi can hit some 3's and get a few stops on the defensive end.
It seems they are trying to sucker people in and I agree i think the guys at 2ch are falling right into it. Iv seen this tactic before where we think the series has change direction viewers get all upset and complain but in the end the series stays with consistency and thats the part that makes me think even after episode 12 its going to be a Hiromi ending. But only ONLY if they stick to consistency which has not changed much throughout except for episode 12 where it completely changed on the surfaced.
Old 2008-03-25, 18:13   Link #264
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by roan View Post
It's kind of hard to tell how many people want a Noe ending and how many people are just being trolls. But a lot of normal people are getting the impression of a Noe ending whether they like it or not.
The thing that Amaze me is how they can be tricked by the writers so well. I guess you have to be Japanese to be able to be tricked in such way.
Old 2008-03-28, 04:19   Link #265
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Summary didn't change, so refer back to that one:

Except the end isn't "can he succeed?", it is now "Can Shinichirou really do all of it properly?"

Spoiler for pictures:

1. Shinichirou and his mom
2. Shinichirou's mom visits Hiromi, more bonding ^_^
3. Fangirling over Miyokichi
4. Having a normal conversation
5. After Shin visits Noe from the hospital
6. Tree of tears drawing
7. Hiromi figuring out herself
8. Jun still doesn't look like a trainwreck. It looks like Noe isn't dying yet.

I just realized this is the first time out of all 13 episodes that Noe has no screenshot in the preview. I don't suppose she'll end up in a permanent wheelchair or die they way her grandma did lol Suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roan View Post
It's kind of funny how hopeful you guys are in comparison to the Japanese community.

Because of all the after record cast comments and the extra stuff left on the official blog and the voice actors blogs, pretty much 90% of the 2ch anime tt people think it's going to be a Noe ending.
What's interesting here is that we don't really know which side is being played by the writers from the very start. If I can read Japanese, I'd certainly be interested in reading the staff's commentaries, especially the voice actors'. Afterall, there's no way they wouldn't know what's going on with their characters. It makes a lot difference hearing what they have to say in my opinion.
Old 2008-03-28, 12:57   Link #266
jaisrh

Quote:
Spoiler for pictures:

1. It is likely to be Hiromi and not Shin's mother. Just compare the first picture and the 2nd one. In this one if you enlarge it you can see that the hair is very long and expands outward to the side because it is so long that it goes past the bottom of the pic, similar to Hiromi in the second picture. Look at Shin's mother in the 2nd pic. Her hair is well short of her shoulders and comes straight down in the back. Also notice that Shin is leaning forward and down towards Hiromi. Hard to say what he's in the act of doing. A kiss, embrace, or taking off her shoe? Whatever it is, it's probably something important for him to get that close to Hiromi. He does have a serious look on his face like he should if this happens to be where he 'once again faces his precious person directly'.
6. I actually re-watched that scene where he drew his tree of tears sketch. No yellow or red at all in that sketch so it's unlikely to be the tree of tears drawing. This drawing here when enlarged has a little yellow and a couple of places where there is some red. If you look at the episode 9 picture scene of Raigomaru and Jibeta there is Raigomaru with his red crown and yellowish head/neck. Jibeta also has a red crown although his body is white. It's probably from a similar scene, maybe the final one Shin draws.
8. Jun admitting he's a perverted siscon. "Shin, save me from myself. Go out with Noe!" Well, he probably won't say that but we all know his motivations now. Maybe he's feeling apologetic to Shin for his part in creating the problem Shin, Hiromi, and Noe are facing.

Last edited by jaisrh; 2008-03-28 at 19:55. Reason: mistyped a few words
Old 2008-03-28, 22:03   Link #267
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisrh View Post
1. It is likely to be Hiromi and not Shin's mother. Just compare the first picture and the 2nd one. In this one if you enlarge it you can see that the hair is very long and expands outward to the side because it is so long that it goes past the bottom of the pic, similar to Hiromi in the second picture. Look at Shin's mother in the 2nd pic. Her hair is well short of her shoulders and comes straight down in the back. Also notice that Shin is leaning forward and down towards Hiromi. Hard to say what he's in the act of doing. A kiss, embrace, or taking off her shoe? Whatever it is, it's probably something important for him to get that close to Hiromi. He does have a serious look on his face like he should if this happens to be where he 'once again faces his precious person directly'.
6. I actually re-watched that scene where he drew his tree of tears sketch. No yellow or red at all in that sketch so it's unlikely to be the tree of tears drawing. This drawing here when enlarged has a little yellow and a couple of places where there is some red. If you look at the episode 9 picture scene of Raigomaru and Jibeta there is Raigomaru with his red crown and yellowish head/neck. Jibeta also has a red crown although his body is white. It's probably from a similar scene, maybe the final one Shin draws.
8. Jun admitting he's a perverted siscon. "Shin, save me from myself. Go out with Noe!" Well, he probably won't say that but we all know his motivations now. Maybe he's feeling apologetic to Shin for his part in creating the problem Shin, Hiromi, and Noe are facing.

1. I felt the need to put Shin and his mom to further the possibilities lol
6. I think the completed tree of tears was completed in Shin's mind, not in the drawing book. I'm thinking maybe this image is like a metaphorical analogy that people can't really fly no matter how much they dream? The key is acceptance. Anyway, that would suck.
8. For this, I say Shin and Jun are talking about Hiromi.
Old 2008-03-28, 22:54   Link #268
Theowne
耳をすませば

Quote:
Summary didn't change, so refer back to that one:

Except the end isn't "can he succeed?", it is now "Can Shinichirou really do all of it properly?"

Spoiler for pictures:
Well, I haven't made any of these sort of "picture predictions" yet for any episode so I might as well do it while I still have the chance.

1 - I'm thinking it's Shin speaking with Hiromi. Shin has a somewhat grave look on his face.
2 - Shin's mother hopefully comes to shed more light about what went on in her past that caused her behavior and mistreatment of Hiromi. Hiromi character development.
3 - Aiko has gotten over Shin and she is very well off with Miyokichi, happy ending.
4 - Not sure if that's physical pain or an unpleasant reaction, I'd guess physical. She's wearing the same clothes as the next pic:
5 - Which is a conversation with Shin. Seems like a very regular conversation, sitting at a table across from each other, etc...
6 - Not going to make a guess with this one...
7 - Hiromi by herself, I'm guessing this will be the scene in developing her beyond the "crutch" mentality regarding Shin regardless of the end pairing.
8 - The boys go over everything that has happened and come clean.

Curious that there are no Noe scenes in these previews. I'm thinking that can't have been an accident. In fact I would even say I could see why they did it, if there will be a Noe ending, but I don't predict it, even though I'd be impressed if the writers took that route.

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..
Old 2008-03-28, 23:20   Link #269
vio5555

Will the Hiromitanic be sunk by the Noeberg? Will Shin finally get his groove back? Will Noe survive her death defying leap? Tune in next time to True Tear-Z.

(Anyways should be fairly interesting; hopefully both Noe and Hiromi are happy when all this is done. That would make me happy. - Uh, I'm pretty much done on serious commentary until we have ep 13 and the dust settles; nothing else to discuss in the ep 12 thread anyways. You guys have deconstructed the scenes as well as possible in any case)
Closed Thread