Old 2015-03-20, 17:21   Link #161
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 9:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 06:49   Link #162
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
This is one of the worst adaptations ever, but what can you expect from the same studio that butchered Brynhildr. I now hate this studio and I pray it goes out of business so it won't destroy any other adaptations.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 10:07   Link #163
moodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
This is one of the worst adaptations ever, but what can you expect from the same studio that butchered Brynhildr. I now hate this studio and I pray it goes out of business so it won't destroy any other adaptations.
as a person who didnt read the source material im enjoying it

wow i never knew how much hate this is getting
moodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 10:33   Link #164
ImperialFlameGod8190

^As somebody who did i've gotta admit its a terrible adaptation but its also founded on a rather IMO terrible manga to begin with. The changes they've made dont really endear you to any characters at all and in truth it makes Suseri look incredibly petty (and no thats not a spelling error ) Sakuya whose borderline intolerable to begin with is made worse by this and the main guy is also made to look even more incompetent then he truthfully is.

I basically said when i heard it was getting an anime that this one had no business getting it and im not convinced that in the original order it would've done much better. The way they did it makes it look far owrse.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 14:04   Link #165
ookamigirl

#10 Final

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 14:50   Link #166
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well at long last isuca has ended. Extremely disappointing but i suppose its the only end we were gonna get no matter how unbelievable it ultimately is. But no matter.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-03-27, 15:19   Link #167
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Finally this abomination comes to an end. 0/10 worst anime of the season.
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 16:10   Link #168
moodie

can someone tell me why isuca is so shitty or as bad as ppl are saying it is

i mean i get it its by no means a good anime but its not the worst anime of the season

maybe I'm not seeing it so will someone explain it to me?
moodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 16:57   Link #169
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

The manga Isuca is funny has lots of action. For example, Suseri is incredible in the manga, in the anime, she's got less time than Tama.

The Anime is so so. They are trying to make her into a 'twin tailed lol tsundere' type and she's way beyond that.

In a way, it's like listening to a book on audio where the speaker has terrible presence. You know all the words but it's so bland, the world looks sorta gray.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 21:02   Link #170
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Sigh maybe this would be been better if it had 2 more episodes but it played way to fast

4/10
Old 2015-03-27, 23:23   Link #171
darkofficer
just a devil

Sakuya a loise clone, also a 2 face
suseri was a little bland

the only thing that I like was tame powered up although the anime didn't did that right either,
Spoiler for sword:

Too bad isuca didn't succeed
would give it a 6 but those freaking "sweet moments" ruined it so a 4 out of time

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 05:13   Link #172
~Yami~

if someone bashed another MC from another anime as the worst MC of the season, then you should told him/her to watch this anime

This anime got the worst and most useless MC
Sakuya is only shot some arrows and Shinichirou is only useful for his "kissing" buff

This series left a bad taste in my mind... I'll just read the manga source from now
I hope they won't give this a second season if they didn't stay faithful with original source

at least, they have 1-2 episodes that seems good enough to make me stay and watch this till the end
Old 2015-03-30, 11:25   Link #173
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well guys rejoice isuca uncensored is out..... yea thats supposed to make me watch this series more

Old 2015-03-30, 15:05   Link #174
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well guys rejoice isuca uncensored is out..... yea thats supposed to make me watch this series more
well i'm not gonna watch it again i have hurt my brain enough watching it one time

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-30, 20:20   Link #175
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

NSFW
Naked bathing
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-30, 20:23   Link #176
FunnyGuy
Banned

Quote:
Boner-kun is pleased.
FunnyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-31, 00:59   Link #177
~Yami~

Quote:
I should watch the uncensored version instead of following this every week

after watching the censored version and how bad the adaptation is, I don't have any mood to re-watch it again
Old 2015-03-31, 11:09   Link #178
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

When this show started, I watched about five minutes and stopped in horror. It was so awkward. But then the "uncensored" version came out and I watched ep1 right through. Still incredibly awkward, but now with lots of clear (if clumsily presented) nudity.

And I started to enjoy the work of Sakuya's VA...and found out she is one of my favorites, Kido Ibuki. Who knew? I hear echoes of Kugimiya Rie. My only hesitation is that some of the nudity, et al., is a bit much for a 17-year-old VA. I probably won't go any further than ep2, but at least I got some enjoyment out of the show. The "kiss to power up" meme is okay.

The director did Tegami Bachi and the second series of Kingdom, both of which were okay. Perhaps the awkwardness is from the lead writer, who did Gift Eternal Rainbow, Kanokon, and Rail Wars.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-31, 14:54   Link #179
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Guess it was a good thing I dropped the Anime than eh? I think it was at episode two I did. The main heroine was just too gosh darn annoying in my opinion, it was hard for me to tune into the series. Some times you have other characters that balance it out the other characters awful traits but the cat character was just as annoying, I felt bad for the Main male character being treated like that by both girls, guess he gets worse as time goes on too eh?

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 10:26   Link #180
XFire
150% done

What? I just started (literally thirty seconds in) and what? I thought you guys were exaggerating the changes.