AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-16, 04:29   Link #781
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyenle360 View Post
Hey guys I'm new here and would just like to let everyone know that I'm going to to be helping with the translations of this series over at baka-tsuki.

Although my English and Japanese isn't very good I hope that you guys can support me and hopefully soon we can get this series out there to others who wanted to read it.

Unfortunately at the moment due to personal reasons I don't have access to the internet on my laptop so although I intended to continue translating the series I have no clue as to when I will be able to upload them.

Also for those who don't know the author of this series, Tetsuto Uesu is also working on another series called shinmai maou no testament. I am not sure whether this is the reason why hagure yuusha has been put on hiatus but to those who are interested I still found it quite a good read.

It's cool to know that there are people interested in this series and I'll do my best to get as much done until my internet comes back.
Welcome we will support you as you need at least I will and we'll be patient considering your English isn't great. Its not surprising that Testament of Little Sister and new Devil is from the same guy hm that makes sense. Take your time we impatient fools have waited long enough you can do as you need
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 23:23   Link #782
Yye1
Wide Right

Hey, are there volume summaries anywhere?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 02:26   Link #783
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Hey, are there volume summaries anywhere?
Yes there are, they exist somewhere within this thread. You'll likely have to search a bit.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 22:13   Link #784
ImperialFlameGod8190

my my i'm reading the recent updates and if they ever make a season 2 it will be very amusing
Old 2014-03-03, 10:49   Link #785
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Yes volume 1 is done, 10 more to go.

I just notice that it been a little over a year since vol 11 came out.
Since this author is also the same author for Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha, make you wonder when is 12 coming out?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 13:40   Link #786
ImperialFlameGod8190

volume 1's been done for a while the TL is doing the prologues but vol 4 is rather funny so far
Old 2014-03-04, 02:06   Link #787
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Vol 4 is when they fight Phil dragon right?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2014-03-04, 02:31   Link #788
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
The beginning of Volume 4 is where the anime stopped. So the majority of it is new material.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 07:30   Link #789
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Ohh, I haven't re-watch the anime since it air. I might need some refresher lesson before starting on vol 4.

Old 2014-03-04, 08:28   Link #790
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
That's volume three.
Old 2014-03-04, 08:53   Link #791
ImperialFlameGod8190

Curious though do you guys think this could get a Legit season 2 given some of the other shows. I mean seriously if Seikon no Qwaser and Maken-Ki can get a S2 then this definitely should
Old 2014-03-04, 10:08   Link #792
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Curious though do you guys think this could get a Legit season 2 given some of the other shows. I mean seriously if Seikon no Qwaser and Maken-Ki can get a S2 then this definitely should
As I said before next to no chance both Seikon no Qwaser and Maken-Ki sold substantially more and boosted manga and merchandise sales.

Hagure anime not only sold extremely badly it also failed to make any difference to the light novel sales.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 10:27   Link #793
amtro
Distro

So is Akatsuki still as dense as Ichika and a virgin?
The pictures are getting more sexually suggestive, so I'm kind of hoping that he isn't still beating around the bush.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 13:10   Link #794
ImperialFlameGod8190

Amtro sorry you should be smacked for even comparing the two.. the fact is I highly suspect based on vol 4 he had loads of sex while he was a hero and if u think he's beating around the bush you haven't been paying attention Newhope you may be right but the fact that they made it a dub after all this time does give it a boost.
Old 2014-03-04, 13:20   Link #795
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
So is Akatsuki still as dense as Ichika and a virgin?
The pictures are getting more sexually suggestive, so I'm kind of hoping that he isn't still beating around the bush.
What do you mean, still? He was never that way. He stayed in a brothel for a period while in the other world, and its heavily implied he was nowhere near chaste. If anything, he is way too forward and aggressive; not the other way around.

Do you even have the right series?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 13:26   Link #796
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
What do you mean, still? He was never that way. He stayed in a brothel for a period while in the other world, and its heavily implied he was nowhere near chaste. If anything, he is way too forward and aggressive; not the other way around.

Do you even have the right series?
I love how you basically said the same thing I did but yea akatsuki dense not so much
Old 2014-03-04, 13:31   Link #797
amtro
Distro

Oh so you missed the memo, ok then I'll spell it out for you.
Akatsuki Ousawa is a virgin, he's good at giving massages and teasing, but whenever the tables are turned on him and the girls actually come onto him he freezes and becomes denser than lead.
The most explicit pics, like the one with Miu in vol 9 have been dream sequences.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 13:34   Link #798
Chimurry

MY pOV: Anime extremely support on ecchi/hentai, animation stile didnt help too much, reading the LNs i see more comedy/ecchi than hentai absurd situations, maybe the way they show the history coulnd feel serius work.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 13:42   Link #799
ImperialFlameGod8190

well amtro fires back with some interesting news I'll believe it when I see it but whatever
Old 2014-03-04, 13:44   Link #800
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
well amtro fires back with some interesting news I'll believe it when I see it but whatever
Yeah. It's news to me, but I haven't been able to read the novel to confirm it. I know he nearly raped Miu in his sleep that one time, so I kind of find it hard to believe.

Then again to love ru's rito is very forward in his sleep.. so.. He could be right.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen