Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-10-31, 13:49   Link #22881
Butagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
ah i see^^ yeah thats true!
personally i prefer the ver.ka version. i just really like the sharper edges! :P
It's funny, when I first watched Wing, wing gundam itself was one of the suits I liked least. Over the years it's become one of my favorites, just below wing zero, D-hell and Shenlong (all TV-version)
Old 2011-10-31, 14:06   Link #22882
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
It's funny, when I first watched Wing, wing gundam itself was one of the suits I liked least. Over the years it's become one of my favorites, just below wing zero, D-hell and Shenlong (all TV-version)
personally i really only liked endless waltz^^ i didnt like the TV show at all... it got better close to its ending but i really didnt like the rest of the show...
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 08:04   Link #22883
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
mg impulse core spendor is a pain....(doing sword impulse atm)
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 08:13   Link #22884
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
mg impulse core spendor is a pain....(doing sword impulse atm)
you think so? i actually didnt have any problems with it.
but have fun with the model, its awesome^^
Old 2011-11-01, 08:32   Link #22885
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

I just looked @ a review for the RG Freedom on Gundamguy. Looks pretty nice I would say. But why are they using 1/100 size beams again? Those looked not right on the RG RX-78 Good thing I got alot of the S2 00 Gundam beams.

Anyway, anyone got the MG Sandrock yet? Watched a review on Youtube and it seems like an awesome model. I wonder how good the Heavyarms will be...*starts dreaming*
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 08:40   Link #22886
maknaedik

A new MG Seed hinted
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/1...pla-to-be.html

Though I want an MG Justice, it's my current project. Make it Aegis please, though I have a strong feeling that this will be Justice, if not, Providence.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 08:44   Link #22887
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
A new MG Seed hinted

Though I want an MG Justice, it's my current project. Make it Aegis please, though I have a strong feeling that this will be Justice, if not, Providence.
Just wanted to post that, haha.

Amazing news Really don't know which MS i want as a MG, so looking forward to the reveal. I wouldn't mind seeing one of the Druggie-Suits, but that's probably unlikely
Old 2011-11-01, 08:58   Link #22888
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
Just wanted to post that, haha.

Amazing news Really don't know which MS i want as a MG, so looking forward to the reveal. I wouldn't mind seeing one of the Druggie-Suits, but that's probably unlikely
Yes, very unlikely as they haven't received even a 1/100 treatment. Most of the people I've seen wanted Aegis, Providence or Justice. Some other hopefuls thinks that they'll actually release the 4 GAT units (Aegis, Duel, Buster and Blitz), which we know is very unlikely. But that could be a good follow-up after finishing MG Wing line-up

Old 2011-11-01, 09:10   Link #22889
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Yes, very unlikely as they haven't received even a 1/100 treatment. Most of the people I've seen wanted Aegis, Providence or Justice. Some other hopefuls thinks that they'll actually release the 4 GAT units (Aegis, Duel, Buster and Blitz), which we know is very unlikely. But that could be a good follow-up after finishing MG Wing line-up
Indeed. Seeing those 4 in MG-Form would be great. I am huge fan of the Buster and the Duel. Heck, I would had loved seeing the Duel as the lead Gundam. I love the Strike, but the normal Duel is much closer to the original Gundam design-wise and that's how I like it.

Damn, now I hope they make a MG Duel XD
Old 2011-11-01, 09:15   Link #22890
casval cehack

So this indicates that the Wing MG line will be on hiatus, now that Bandai will be focusing on SEED for the Renewal tie-in? I'm wishing for a MG Duel Assault Shroud, but the first Renewal SEED MG will probably be Strike 2.0 (with new pegged manipulators).
Old 2011-11-01, 09:19   Link #22891
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
So this indicates that the Wing MG line will be on hiatus, now that Bandai will be focusing on SEED for the Renewal tie-in? I'm wishing for a MG Duel Assault Shroud, but the first Renewal SEED MG will probably be Strike 2.0 (with new pegged manipulators).
If there will be a Strike 2.0, then that means MIIIILLKKK!
Strike Rouge, Strike Noir, IWSP, Gale Strike and friends.. I'll only buy a Strike Rouge 2.0 if that's the case. But I hope it won't be a 2.0, HAHA!

Old 2011-11-01, 09:26   Link #22892
Appel

Quote:
why would it be on hiatus only because bandai announces one new SEED MG? even if they do plan to release the entire GAT line as MGs, they could still have that run parallel to the new wing models.

but i dont think we will see too many SEED MGs out of this. maybe one or two that the fans really want. the aegis and the justice have pretty good chances in my opinion, especially the justice since we already have an inf justice that they could base the design on.
personally id love to see the aegis but either the duel, a mobile ginn, a CGUE or a LaGOWE would make me just as excited^^
Old 2011-11-01, 09:27   Link #22893
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
you think so? i actually didnt have any problems with it.
but have fun with the model, its awesome^^
i mean the painting parts for the wings, back fin tips & canopy....

yea is starting to look nice

Quote:
A new MG Seed hinted

im predicitng Athrun Aegis or Justice

Aegis wld be kinda unique for the transforming frame & 4 beam sabers
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 09:33   Link #22894
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post

im predicitng Athrun Aegis or Justice

Aegis wld be kinda unique for the transforming frame & 4 beam sabers
If Bandai makes one, I'll be very impressed. I can't imagine how its frame will look like. It'll be very complicated for sure and I'm hoping that they make it right. No loose joints please

Old 2011-11-01, 09:47   Link #22895
casval cehack

Quote:
why would it be on hiatus only because bandai announces one new SEED MG? even if they do plan to release the entire GAT line as MGs, they could still have that run parallel to the new wing models.
Gundam Age, a 50 plus episode series has just started so there will be MGs, starting with AGE-1. The fantastic Unicorn OVA still has 2 episodes left and surely there will be a MG Banshee (a Unicorn re-color). Checking this year's gunpla release schedule, only the series got master grades: Unicorn, 00 and Wing. Since Bandai can't design and produce MGs as fast as HGs (plus RGs) and to add weight to the SEED Renewal campaign, they would definitely shift their focus (after MG Heavyarms).
Old 2011-11-01, 10:07   Link #22896
Sworra

Ok i can see Justice or Aegis, but there can probably be a Legend to finish off the 4 from Destiny.. Its still SEED and they didnt specify if its SEED or SEED Destiny.. Its tough to say. I would like to see Bandai make the GAT-X suits but we will see in 4 days..
Old 2011-11-01, 10:24   Link #22897
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I guess you all know what I'm going to say, MG Justice all the way!!!

Oh yeah, if Bandai decide to make it MG Aegis, I'm sure that the other 3 GATX will follow, just like when they made Deathscythe EW which followed by Shenlong, Sandrock & H-arms.
Old 2011-11-01, 11:13   Link #22898
Appel

Quote:
Gundam Age, a 50 plus episode series has just started so there will be MGs, starting with AGE-1. The fantastic Unicorn OVA still has 2 episodes left and surely there will be a MG Banshee (a Unicorn re-color). Checking this year's gunpla release schedule, only the series got master grades: Unicorn, 00 and Wing. Since Bandai can't design and produce MGs as fast as HGs (plus RGs) and to add weight to the SEED Renewal campaign, they would definitely shift their focus (after MG Heavyarms).
well, no one said they would release more than one SEED kit :P and from the unicorn OVA we wont see that many MGs anymore, too. maybe a banshee this year, MAYBE something like the jesta but that would be about it. so i really dont think they would have to change anything about the wing MGs. and besides, the only models fromt hat line that we still have to see are the sandrock kai, the heavyarms and HA kai, an altron and maybe a TV version of the wing zero. perhaps we might also see a tallgeese or a leo... but that still means that we will see wing kits through this entire year and maybe even in 2013^^
Old 2011-11-01, 11:52   Link #22899
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..

Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane
Quote:
well, no one said they would release more than one SEED kit :P and from the unicorn OVA we wont see that many MGs anymore, too. maybe a banshee this year, MAYBE something like the jesta but that would be about it. so i really dont think they would have to change anything about the wing MGs. and besides, the only models fromt hat line that we still have to see are the sandrock kai, the heavyarms and HA kai, an altron and maybe a TV version of the wing zero. perhaps we might also see a tallgeese or a leo... but that still means that we will see wing kits through this entire year and maybe even in 2013^^
And what about MG version of X, X Divider, Double X, Leopard, and Airmaster?

Sure, personally, I prefer targeting the main lead Gundams. Also, I'm targeting the second lead Gundams, if it's just that I chose the second lead Gundam that has a cool design with a powerful ability.

Speaking about Sandrock Kai, if you know the color scheme, you can convert the Sandrock EW's color scheme into the Sandock Kai's color scheme.

Also, I hope if Bandai can make the High Grade After Colony, High Grade Correct Century, and additional weapons like Igel Armament for Heavyarms, Armadillo Armor for Sandrock, and Liuyedao like weapons for Shenlong.
Old 2011-11-01, 11:55   Link #22900
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
And what about MG version of X, X Divider, Double X, Leopard, and Airmaster?
personally i dont see any MGs from the X series any time soon :P maybe they give us a MG X but that would be about it...
the gundam series is nothing but a big commercial for bandai to sell toys and models. when the show bombs (like X or G-savior) they wont give us any models or at least not a lot because they think it wouldnt be worth it. no one watched the show so no one will buy the models :P

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy