AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-05-24, 14:29   Link #1061
Tenzen12

Well I can use google, I just couldn't get meaning behind argument itself.

But such scenario is definitely possible.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2014-05-24 at 14:41.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 14:02   Link #1062
EroKing

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-05-25, 15:03   Link #1063
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

K, I'm a bit late here. Finally saw episode 7 because I've been busy.

Did he just curbstomp the loli? -_- Rentaro, lolis are justice, we don't treat em like punching bags!!...lol

He's moving up in the world. #300, he's come a long way. I'm proud of him. T_T Such a gun-toting badass he is though. He actually points the gun & uses it. Normally, the protag just flashes the gun for intimidation. Dude shot off his finger. That was so satisfying tbh. No one & I mean no one shoots a loli & gets away. XP

Yay, happy ending for Tina. She got hired by Tendo. Wait, is that a good thing? People tend to brutalize dem Tendo lolis. I guess its a bittersweet ending for Tina then.

Seriously though, the action was decent & that mechanical eye of his is basically a cyber sharingan. XD
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 16:01   Link #1064
Biohazardous

I cant wait to see Tina and Enju opening a can of whoop arse together on some mofo's dumb enough to mess with Rentaro. They are no push overs and Im sure they would both die in a second to protect him.
Biohazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 18:00   Link #1065
Death Usagi
Banned

Inb4

Sleeping scene with Rentaro, Enju, and Tina on the same futon

Kisara sees this

Calls the cops

o3o
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 05:04   Link #1066
Biohazardous

I dont think she will call the cops lol. I think she will get jealous and maybe join. If she dont join she will jus fuss and try and get her turn to do it. I could picture them both looking at her with red eyes tho lol.
Biohazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 09:31   Link #1067
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
I dont think she will call the cops lol. I think she will get jealous and maybe join. If she dont join she will jus fuss and try and get her turn to do it. I could picture them both looking at her with red eyes tho lol.
Spoiler for Cop:
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 10:45   Link #1068
G147

Add Miori in that mix and hell would break lose.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 11:12   Link #1069
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Add Miori in that mix and hell would break lose.
Rentaro's house would become utterly destroyed =w=
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 12:45   Link #1070
wakbob

Yay todays episode was amazing. It's pretty weak with action except the end, but next week will be action packed.
wakbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 13:03   Link #1071
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 14:58   Link #1072
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

So... Why does destroying a single monolith allow for the bugs to invade? Can't they have spares? Or are the monoliths immovable?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 15:30   Link #1073
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
So... Why does destroying a single monolith allow for the bugs to invade? Can't they have spares? Or are the monoliths immovable?
think of a mesh screen that keeps out bugs that has a hole in it, they will come in through that hole. from the graphics on the computers it looks like the monoliths have an effective area.

it would appear it's easier to simply make a new one rather than move all 30(?) of the other. in any case we just have to assume they're difficult to make and there are no spares.

obviously this seems all circumstantial and you have to accept what the story gives you but i'm more confused at why rentaro is always at the centre of crucial scenarios when he's only ranked 300. what are the other 299 people above him doing?
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 15:46   Link #1074
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
think of a mesh screen that keeps out bugs that has a hole in it, they will come in through that hole. from the graphics on the computers it looks like the monoliths have an effective area.

it would appear it's easier to simply make a new one rather than move all 30(?) of the other. in any case we just have to assume they're difficult to make and there are no spares.
A bit of redundancy wouldn't go amiss, is what I'm saying.

Especially if they can move monoliths. Just keep a few spares somewhere safe and move them in place as needed.

Quote:
obviously this seems all circumstantial and you have to accept what the story gives you but i'm more confused at why rentaro is always at the centre of crucial scenarios when he's only ranked 300. what are the other 299 people above him doing?
Busy in other countries?
Old 2014-05-27, 15:53   Link #1075
ChampDream
Alive

Tina was really cute this episode, this episode was good.
Old 2014-05-27, 16:17   Link #1076
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
A bit of redundancy wouldn't go amiss, is what I'm saying.

Especially if they can move monoliths. Just keep a few spares somewhere safe and move them in place as needed.

Busy in other countries?
Not all civil security are in Tokyo. Some of them aren't even Japanese to begin with. It's international.

Strange. In the summary, the monolith was gonna collapse in a week and it would take 10 days to replace. Anyways, so Rentaro and his adjuvant have to fight off a hoard of gastreas in that 3 day time period until the new monolith is installed.

I think the rank 1 or 2 who defeated a stage V was African. Little note. Aldebaran was named after a star in Taurus constellation. It was originally a general in Stage V Taurus' army.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 16:17   Link #1077
Gundamx

I guess spider guy skill will be helpful against a lot of grunts bugs
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 16:24   Link #1078
bakato

Heh. This whole situation with the gastrea crowding around Monolith #32 reminds me of fanatical shoppers waiting on Black Friday.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 16:46   Link #1079
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I kind of find the whole situation weird. So the monolith will vanish and they will need days to get a new one in. Yet apparently not only is everyone who can fight not being prepped for battle Rentaro is being told on his own to assemble a team. And icing on the cake being that no one apparently cares to take action and he can barely find anyone he can motivate to fight....What is wrong with these people? Are they all just going to wait until the Gastrea are knocking down their houses before they decide to do something? We're talking about 2,000 ready to storm into their hometown here.

You'd think "we're all going to die if you don't help" would be a pretty solid motivator. Maybe none of these civil security people are particularly attached to living?

Sure gave a good chance for Tina to show off some nice skills at the end of the episode. Really a strong episode for Tina as a whole. Got to listen to her more active night self and the day self that is more used to it so doesn't seem half-asleep all the time.
Old 2014-05-27, 16:57   Link #1080
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

By the way, what did Tina do? Use her own strings to move the spider thread in her opponent's way and entangle her?

Tags
action, fantasy, grimdark, loli, post, seinen