AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-11, 10:33   Link #19561
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
I'm not saying Nanoha beats Hayate in power/output in nuking, just that Nanoha's shots are more intensive for a smaller package and doing it faster while at it.
Casting speed, yes. This has already been confirmed. 'package', no. I see neither a reason, nor confirmation, for Nanoha to outclass Hayate in this (if anything, Hayate outclasses Nanoha, look at Hraesvelgr again and how 'compact' the explosions were before they went off). Now, this may be a stretch to some, but I am willing to bet that Hayate can match Nanoha's Limit Break Staright Breaker. Hayate is an SS-rank mage, a full rank higher then Nanoha, you on't get those for nothing.

Quote:
Any links? I'm pretty sure I read through all the links in the master profile and don't recall any incidents of those. :3 As for Nanoha, even then it looks pretty..calm.
That's why I said stretch of the imagination.

As for Keroko, no official stories yet, but the background has some references. I'm not counting the part where she went berserk because of Lotte (that's berserk, not dark) but she did go dark in her childhood a lot (into the past 1 has a light example of this) against Reinforce, a few times during the timeskip, and inside the Cradle.

Quote:
Forgot to add something in just now. Both Nanoha and Keroko going dark..at the same time..at each other. Oh the drama.
Forget the drama, think of the damage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Tesla is in fact quite intelligent when she isn't fangasm-ing over new tech.
Yes she is.

Quote:
Yay, someone got it right! XDDD
I like the blue sphere too much not to recognise him.

Quote:
...I knew that. Really. >.>
Hmm hmm.

Quote:
Oh, she'll have a blast then. Literally. Pun Intended.

Quote:
In other news, Scene V plods along. Keroko's going monster hunting. Her target...

Spoiler for HUEG:
Keroko-chan: So what are we hunting?

*a huge crash resounds through the area as the monstrosity moved into view*

Keroko-chan:
Oh no, not these guys again!
Old 2008-02-11, 10:52   Link #19562
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Keroko-chan:
Queen of Blades: How about these for a change, child?

Spoiler:

*runs*

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-02-11, 11:22   Link #19563
Erio
Hiromi

I see you guys were quite busy in here this past weekend. I'll see what I can do about this backlog that has been piling up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
How about using schizophrenia to the extreme? That might explain things off, though it could also make your character darker than you might envision him to be.

As for my summoning system... Well, it's nothing much but I hope to present something decent enough to justify your interest .
I just looked up schizophrenia and that would make my character a psychopath...not exactly what I had in mind for him. For now I am leaning towards an acquired supernatural power that allows him to host several personae... But in any case, this OC's release will not happen anytime soon... I still need to re-release my other OC's profiles first.

And I'll be looking forward to your summoning system.

Quote:
Spoiler for Katrina:

This is omitting aspects like control, accuracy and skills so it does leave somethings unaccounted. Then again, i might or might not have been too generous with certain numbers.

Well that was fun.
Even the mighty Katrina is but a B. I would think even the Aces wont even be able to get to B.

Quote:
Casting speed, yes. This has already been confirmed. 'package', no. I see neither a reason, nor confirmation, for Nanoha to outclass Hayate in this (if anything, Hayate outclasses Nanoha, look at Hraesvelgr again and how 'compact' the explosions were before they went off). Now, this may be a stretch to some, but I am willing to bet that Hayate can match Nanoha's Limit Break Staright Breaker. Hayate is an SS-rank mage, a full rank higher then Nanoha, you on't get those for nothing.
But Nanoha does not have a higher rank than what she currently has because she doesnt want to have it. If she was as ambitious as Hayate, she would have been SS already. Same goes for Fate. They are both satisfied with their current ranks and positions and have not striven for better.

Also, those ranks do not represent their magic power (you just need to pass a test to rise up in ranks), so we can just speculate who actually has the most fire power. If we do speculate, then I do agree with you - Hayate can surely match Nanoha in fire power, though I may also say not as effectively, since Hayate employs slow-casting ceremonial spells instead of quicker-casting ones like Nanoha. However, Hayate's ceremonial spells contain status effects and other side effects, making them more useful in respective situations...

Comments, corrections?
Old 2008-02-11, 11:39   Link #19564
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Queen of Blades: How about these for a change, child?

Spoiler:

*runs*

Keroko-chan:
*twitches* Why do I get this feeling someone is mocking me?

Keroko-kun:
*saves the image* It's all in your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
But Nanoha does not have a higher rank than what she currently has because she doesnt want to have it. If she was as ambitious as Hayate, she would have been SS already. Same goes for Fate. They are both satisfied with their current ranks and positions and have not striven for better.
Actually, the 'Nanoha doesn't have a higher rank because she doesn't want it' is her millitary rank, not her mage rank.

Quote:
Also, those ranks do not represent their magic power (you just need to pass a test to rise up in ranks), so we can just speculate who actually has the most fire power. If we do speculate, then I do agree with you - Hayate can surely match Nanoha in fire power, though I may also say not as effectively, since Hayate employs slow-casting ceremonial spells instead of quicker-casting ones like Nanoha. However, Hayate's ceremonial spells contain status effects and other side effects, making them more useful in respective situations...

Comments, corrections?
The test involves various aspect, such as theoretical knowledge, but mostly the practical aplication of magic. In other words: What can you do with what you've got.

However, every time powerlevels are measured, they use mage ranks.

Nanoha, episode 4: 'I am originally S+, so two ranks down makes me a AA, so soon I might have a tough time going against all of you alone'

Lucino, episode 12: 'energy charge detected, estimated at S-rank!'

And so on, and so on.
Old 2008-02-11, 11:55   Link #19565
Ryand-Smith
Mecha Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Ryand-Smith Send a message via MSN to Ryand-Smith
I have to be quick so...

*Sets Focus, Accel, and Valor*

Smith... Speed Form

Kha, the answer, is probably Go Nagi, with the Cutey Honey Series (Ironic, since the man helped to invent the piloted Super Robot genre), so StrikerS is full circle in a way

Smith Getta 2!

Arron 008R
Spoiler for Aurion:

Though I have read his history, @Aurion is nice, Strong, Detailed, and a powerhouse. I would never want my 12th to fight him. I would love to see him vs Hayate, full power, no limits, on a planet. The Universe would remember that combat! It would be glorious

Melodius Trueheart

I see High Vivio as someone who would be amazing at her peak. With her genetics, her modifications, (because you know spaghetti added more to her DNA), she could probably best her mothers, and then... but in seriousness, a S at minim, and possibly a SSS if she went the Jedi style of training.

PhoenixFlare
Signum did say that. Ep 26, fused with Agito, with her Phantom Pheo... I mean Bogenform.

USB500
*is overidden*
Welcome back!

Chaos2Frozen
Nice pick. A Catgirl is fine too

LoweGear
Aurion is Dis Astrigant, there!
More nice images... I am happy!

Kha
The problem lies if the defense has one Granzon/Hayate/Aurion. Enjoy your mages being destroyed by massive fire, Ala world war 1. You need air mages with Nanoha's power for fighting the massive stationary powerhouses like Hayate.

NU NAHOHA! THE ULTIMATE GUNDAM!
(but would Vivio be a F91?)
HI MAGIC BLASTER!

Vita GOLION CRUSHAAAA!
Oh man I wish my HD did not format, because I (I DO HAVE IT ON BACKUP. WAIT 12 HOURS) for Alt-Esisen Vita

dkellis
I am happy you addressed my concerens. Luck is something that D&D addressed well, and you did a good job...

And I must go, More to break later!

EST till Part 3, 12 Hours. 100 Words /1000 written
Old 2008-02-11, 11:58   Link #19566
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Cool. This much just after school and work? Just my day...except that I'll have to settle da backlog tomorrow.

First things first (just the things I can do without handling too much backlog):

@Keroko: Thanks for the link! Ashcroft rests easier now, and so do I.

@Aaron008R: Aurion is the original spell mugger (mugger as in "excellent study") and Ultimate Oji-san + 'h4xx without h4xx'!

Next things next (ah, I feel so lame, I can't stand up anymore...)

This is still a beta-test, as you can see, but I feel the urge to ask someone to help me check it. It was last week's work...but I couldn't find the time to dig it up, I'm just too messy sometimes.

Spoiler for The Beta Test (No Greek Translations Yet...):

And this. My Second OC, still stealing Sheba's format. Luckily, not much else is (seemingly or not) stolen from Sheba.

Spoiler for Foreword:

Spoiler for Character Data:

Spoiler for Generic Character Information:

Any...comments?
Old 2008-02-11, 12:55   Link #19567
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
[B]
Indeed. After all, Ibis Chelsea has a big heart.

*runs*
Indeed, and of course with a big heart comes big...

*static*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
It's not as h4xx as it is... Just a psywave regulation system so that Nanoha doesn't go Allelujah on everyone.
Ah, I see . That would be very bad is she did...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Vita is the sidekick of the Queen of Braves, and so you'll definitely love the next one...

Cos who comes after Stars 02?

Stars 03: Let me show you...the power of COURAGE!!!

Stars 04: *facepalm* You REALLY need to stop watching those shows from Non-Administered World 97...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Masterfully done. All the forms fit in their intended tasks, and Ryotaro certainly makes his presence felt. I just hope the doctor leaves enough of him to be recognizable at the end of day.
Thanks . And don't worry, she needs to keep him at least somewhat whole if they expect to test the upgrades they're working on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Gaiz certainly knows how to worm his way through protocols, though I'd rather say that's pretty standard for most TSAB higher-ups. And this does set your protagonists at odd angles against Hayate and company, but it sparks an intriguing exchange when the two meets. Whether they end up as foes or friends is certainly interesting to follow through.
Well, I already had some idea of how they're gonna interact with RF6 when the time comes. Plus I'm working with Kha for integration into StrikerS for some really good stuff .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Asagi: And a pleasure to meet you too What experimental Multi-AI system? Sounds like fun
Ryotaro: It's a new system they developed on my world. It's a bit different than other Devices since it was more than one AI and I prefer to use 'Henshin' rather than 'Set Up.'

Quote:
Well, that's true
Just imagine Nanoha and Vivio both doing Starlight Breaker...at the same time...

Quote:
Well, I just need to get my crack out to be able to continue on some stories I have, since I don't write something unless I'm in the proper mood
Ah, true. I find procrastination and laziness to be a common blocker of the crack flow.

Quote:
I can suddenly imagine Taiga joining in the fray
Taiga: Limiter release...APPROVED!

Quote:
.... wait a minute...

You mean, Dark Nanoha?

*stabbing enemy with Strike Flame*

Dark Nanoha: YES!!! BEG FOR MERCY!!!

Who are you gonna call next? You're mother? You're girlfriend? Do you see your entire life flash before your eyes?!?!

Scary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
P.S - Btw guys, how's this for a device ?

Talk about your all-in-one box

Quote:
I
Forgot to add something in just now. Both Nanoha and Keroko going dark..at the same time..at each other. Oh the drama.
Scarier is if they team up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
In other news, Scene V plods along. Keroko's going monster hunting. Her target...

Spoiler for HUEG:

We're gonna be needing the big guns...and Stim Packs. Lots of Stim Packs...
Old 2008-02-11, 13:02   Link #19568
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Odd this backlog for me is actually weaker then my first attempt Oh well I guess I can't complain And uhh... If I missed anyone sorry. I probably missed you if you didn't specifically quote one of my posts so my name is bolded; I just skimmed all the pages

Quote:
Everyone at OC goes through that sooner or later
So it's like a rite of passage!?

Quote:
Empress of Carnage? Nice title

That IS cool... But alas I can't use "Empress" as it would seem odd to call yourself that when the empire is ruled by a Emperor and you aren't married to him
I was thinking: "Aegina the Carnage". Or maybe "Aegina the Bloodthirsty" ... Or "Aegina the Blood Drinker". Off-hand I did name her sword... "Chimamire". Yes it's Japanese because it sounds better then "Bloody" or "Bloodstained"

Quote:
We may have a future Tomino here
Tomino? Who is this... Tomino?

Quote:
She wants to... "what" Fate?

*RUNS*
Ooooh you know... Say very... Rough and not nesscarrily consenting love-makin'.

*Runs*

Quote:
OH SHI-

Aegina is a GRANZON

As for playing it directly, you use the [youtube] tag, but using only the last characters in the youtube link after the "=". In the case of the above link, you use "JELBWRBqozY". Try it out sometime.

Muahahahahahahahha. I really love that song. I think I'll use it for when/if I make that little oneshot of Aegina and Rune duel. :P
But alas Aegina isn't capable of conjuring black holes... And she isn't a wizard and a alchemist. Varistans don't use magic. But she could command her starship to just saturate a area in a orbital bombardment if she wanted. :P
Although she prefers killing people herself. More blood and gore that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Anyway, the concept is sound... Though Fate a prisoner?
Quite. :P
You didn't read Arc-en-Ciel did you? :P
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4008346/...ty_on_the_Pyre

Although we haven't gotten to the part of how she was captured yet... It'd be pretty messy though

And now then I got this WEAK backlog out of the way...

I'm going to work on finalizing Rune's spells. Then maybe do a oneshot of Aegina and Rune duel because... I was told it sounded cool I can I resist that!?
Old 2008-02-11, 14:02   Link #19569
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Actually, the 'Nanoha doesn't have a higher rank because she doesn't want it' is her millitary rank, not her mage rank.

The test involves various aspect, such as theoretical knowledge, but mostly the practical aplication of magic. In other words: What can you do with what you've got.

However, every time powerlevels are measured, they use mage ranks.

Nanoha, episode 4: 'I am originally S+, so two ranks down makes me a AA, so soon I might have a tough time going against all of you alone'

Lucino, episode 12: 'energy charge detected, estimated at S-rank!'

And so on, and so on.
That's where the confusion starts, since Teana and Subaru were passing tests to get to "B rank", but, as you said, when power levels are mentioned, mage ranks are used. One would think, OK, mage ranks = power level of the mage... that's how the letters should be used... but when we take into account what Teana and Subaru were doing in episode 1....

That's why I get to the conclusion that mage rank is not necessarily power rank. Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate passed tests to get to their current mage ranks, S+, S+ and SS respectively, if I recall correctly, just as how Teana and Subaru did. Hayate was the one who made an effort to get up to SS in order to become a Commander. Nanoha and Fate, on the other hand, are not interested in taking those tests, since they are satisfied with their current ranks. Power ranks are then another category, which uses the same letters.

Another reason to believe that mage ranks != power ranks is how the spell's power changes depending on how much mana or cartridges the mage uses when casting the spell. That last Starlight Breaker surely exceeded S+ in power, so it can be said that Nanoha has a power rank of over S+.

That's how I see it anyway, after giving this issue much thought. Any other ideas?
Old 2008-02-11, 15:52   Link #19570
Ryand-Smith
Mecha Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Ryand-Smith Send a message via MSN to Ryand-Smith
Thumbs up More breaking the backlog

And BackLog Breaker 2.X

XenahortCharybdis
Spoiler for Censored by Intelligence Services:

Is Cecile the Mulder, to Ashcroft's Mulder?
*Cue X-Files theme*
Spoiler for This is capture:

Well, these are nice powers. I can see Ashcroft saving himself with these

*Generic investigator "I have you now Ashcroft!"

*Chains*

AdmiralTigerclaw
Spoiler for Erased with Magical Inks:

Well, this is a more primal form of magic use. It harkens back to a time before our advanced magical technologies, almost before the Devices. where alchemists roamed... I do like this, and can see this being used in a bind where modern magic sees AMF...

Kha
Spoiler for Limiter ON!:

Dark Nanoha... Can Courage, Justice, and Hot... save Nanoha! Find out in Rebuild! This will be a good watch, as long as you make it not feel forced.

Courage... Oh god... Stars 3... I see Subaru's partner now

"Lets Go! Symmetrical Docking!"
er, well um... yes, moving right along

dkellis
Spoiler for fdisk records... mbr clean:

This is quite interesting. A magical 'guru' level of reality hacker. I have read this in Nueromancer, and other cyberpunk novels, but now this is a nice concept, after all. Cool that the old guys get action. I don't want there to be No Country for Old Men...
(SEE IT)

I think I have finished...

*Armor explodes...*

Smith... defaulting to normal writer.

Est Pt 3 12 hours
200/1000 words written.
Old 2008-02-11, 16:04   Link #19571
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
I'll post this right quick before I go to work here... I started toying with how I'm going to set up Gen. Roland's office, and I wrote a short poem on display behind him. Among other items in his office, I think this will be very telling of his views as a person before I get down to the nitty gritty. Its based of the old WWI or WWII St. Peter cadance...

Spoiler for Poem In Roland's Office:

I'm out...
Old 2008-02-11, 16:35   Link #19572
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Well, after watching Kazuma own Ayano time and time again in KnS, I suddenly realized THAT is how I had wanted Kay and Glock's relationship to be like in the first place... although with far less tsun on Kay's part
Ah. I understand.

Quote:
Aaah yes, one half of the Gemini Twins

And there's no rule here stating we can't have characters with similar names... heck, I have a sword named Galatea, and a character named Asuka, yet I don't object
True, but still...

BTW, which Twin is YOUR favorite? Shy, nice Aura, or... you know...

Quote:
Nothing explicit, however there was trivia which pointed out a minor detail in a calendar Hayate owned in A's, which supposedly matched the alignment of day to date as it would appear in 2005, which is where we get that number. It's this system which we're using for the timeline.

"Supposedly."

[Shiori]I dislike people who say such things.[/Shiori]

My rule is unless there's an EXPLICITLY stated year, then it could be ANY time.

Example of Explicitly Stated Year: The Higurashi series is said to take place (the majority, anyway) in 1983. ; Stellvia does the same thing, though I'm a little fuzzy on the date.

Quote:

Grandis: Gotcha!()

Hayate: Ah~!

~~~

Hayate: Mmmph~MMMPPHH!!!

~~~several seconds later~~~

Grandis: Douda?! Looks like I win!

Hayate:

XD

*RUNS!!!*
Arcas: ERO-OYAJI!!!

Quote:
Shit.

What the hell's with that superior of yours?!

It's people like them that causes the systems around the world to collapse upon themselves!

Anyway, good luck in finding a better lab. We're rooting for you!
Thanks...but things aren't looking good. As of that post, I'd set up meetings with half a dozen other professors - and I'm now down to my last 2.

The worst part is that the moment they heard "Senior," they said, "No, sorry, can't help you."

Dammit - why? WHY? Why did it have to be ME? Why does life insist on treating me like StrikerS treated Hayate?

<sighs>

Quote:

Uhh...'cause I am?

<executes program LIKEABATOUTTAHELL.runforyourlife>

Quote:
Spoiler for Did someone say Batmobile?:

THAT is NOT a Batmobile - it is an ABOMINATION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Asuka = cuteness and WIN
...I would express my own opinion, but it'd probably result in, well...

Nya.

Quote:
P.S - Btw guys, how's this for a device ?

If it's portable, no.

If it's stationary, then GOD YES.

Quote:

Keroko-chan:

Arcas: I remember the LAST time we fought these things...
Old 2008-02-11, 18:29   Link #19573
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Hmm now there's an image.

Quote:
That's where the confusion starts, since Teana and Subaru were passing tests to get to "B rank", but, as you said, when power levels are mentioned, mage ranks are used. One would think, OK, mage ranks = power level of the mage... that's how the letters should be used... but when we take into account what Teana and Subaru were doing in episode 1....
They were being tested on whether they had the skill to back up the power. Note that after the test, Nanoha also said that it'd be dangerous to keep them at C-rank for anothe half year. This makes no sense if mage ranks did not mean powerlevels. They already were B-rank mages, the test was merely to make it official.

Quote:
That's why I get to the conclusion that mage rank is not necessarily power rank. Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate passed tests to get to their current mage ranks, S+, S+ and SS respectively, if I recall correctly, just as how Teana and Subaru did. Hayate was the one who made an effort to get up to SS in order to become a Commander. Nanoha and Fate, on the other hand, are not interested in taking those tests, since they are satisfied with their current ranks. Power ranks are then another category, which uses the same letters.
The only thing I recall was that Nanoha was not interested in rising through the millitary ranks, I don't recall mage ranks ever being mentioned. In fact, every time they are mentioned, its in connection to powerlevels.

Quote:
Another reason to believe that mage ranks != power ranks is how the spell's power changes depending on how much mana or cartridges the mage uses when casting the spell. That last Starlight Breaker surely exceeded S+ in power, so it can be said that Nanoha has a power rank of over S+.
Mage rankings are the standard power the mage in question can achieve. For AAA Nanoha to boost her Starlight Breaker to S she needed a ten-second charge (pre-A's) or a cartridge spam (post-A's). To compare, its like a car that can go 200 KM/H, but if you put nitro under it it can suddenly go a lot faster. However, that doesn't change the fact that without nitro, the car still can't go faster then 200 KM/H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Arcas: I remember the LAST time we fought these things...

Keroko-chan:
Actually, those were Tyranids. These are zerg, which we fought before you joined the squadron.

Arcas: What's the difference between the two?

Keroko-chan:
Zerg shoot less, and talk more.

Acras:
... Is that a good thing?

Keroko-chan:
I'm still debating.
Old 2008-02-11, 18:42   Link #19574
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Uhh...'cause I am?

<executes program LIKEABATOUTTAHELL.runforyourlife>

Well, it wasn't exactly directed at you, but thanks for the comfirmation...

Quote:
If it's portable, no.

If it's stationary, then GOD YES.
Erm, you didn't watch the video huh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post

:
Don't remind me... >.>

Take my advice and deny it as long as you can...

Quote:
Indeed, and of course with a big heart comes big...

*static*
...Willingness to do stupid things for the right reasons?

Quote:
Talk about your all-in-one box
EXACTLY.

All I need to do now is to harness it's power....

Quote:
Jeno: "Heh, for what reason would they have a common... hated... goal..."

Quote:
We're gonna be needing the big guns...and Stim Packs. Lots of Stim Packs...
With Pandora's Box, I don't need other guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
Chaos2Frozen
Nice pick. A Catgirl is fine too
Oh, you like catgirls...?

WELL THEY'RE MINE! ALL MINE!!!

The good ones only of course
Old 2008-02-11, 18:44   Link #19575
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

I've been told to do something by Chaos! :O
So therefore I must do the opposite and declare that backlog is indeed a rite of passage.
Old 2008-02-11, 18:46   Link #19576
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I've been told to do something by Chaos! :O
So therefore I must do the opposite and declare that backlog is indeed a rite of passage.

Old 2008-02-11, 18:52   Link #19577
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
It might be daunting at first, but now all this backlog and bluechessium is pretty much the norm for me...

Quote:

Keroko-chan:
Actually, those were Tyranids. These are zerg, which we fought before you joined the squadron.

Arcas: What's the difference between the two?

Keroko-chan:
Zerg shoot less, and talk more.

Acras:
... Is that a good thing?

Keroko-chan:
I'm still debating.

Zerg talk? I can see the shoot less since many are melee...

Quote:
Jeno: "Heh, for what reason would they have a common... hated... goal..."

I sense a crack idea brewing...

Quote:
With Pandora's Box, I don't need other guns
But...what about the Stim Packs?

Quote:
Oh, you like catgirls...?

WELL THEY'RE MINE! ALL MINE!!!

The good ones only of course
Share...?
Old 2008-02-11, 18:55   Link #19578
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

Zerg talk? I can see the shoot less since many are melee...
Concidering the overmind, his generals and Kerigan just won't shut up... yeah. I've seen worse, I'll admit, but I couldn't help but take a shot at it.
Old 2008-02-11, 19:10   Link #19579
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Quote:
Concidering the overmind, his generals and Kerigan just won't shut up... yeah. I've seen worse, I'll admit, but I couldn't help but take a shot at it.
Hmmm...

Cerebrate Daggoth: Drone 2547 mutate into Hatchery at 67, 85. Drone 2453 gather minerals from Mineral Formation 58, 24. Lurker formation 34 move to...

You need more Vespene Gas

Cerebrate Daggoth: *sigh* Drone 2875 mutate into Vespene Gas Extractor at 35, 74...

Drone 2875: Do I have to?

Cerebrate Daggoth: YES! As your Cerebrate I command it!

Drone 2875: *grumble* This is SO going to give me gas problems...

Cerebrate Daggoth: Drone 27...

Kerrigan: Hey guys?

Cerebrate Daggoth: What now...?

Cerebrate Zasz: What is it?

Kerrigan: Does this new skin tone make me look fat?

Cerebrate Zasz: ...no

Cerebrate Daggoth: It looks fine. Now let us get back to...

Kerrigan: Liers! You DO think it makes me look fat! *sniff*

Cerebrate Zasz: *mumbles* Let a psy into the swarm the Overmind said...It'll make us stronger it said...bah.

Oh the crack
Old 2008-02-11, 19:21   Link #19580
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I sense a crack idea brewing...
*smack*

Quote:
But...what about the Stim Packs?
... Junkie.