AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-16, 06:02   Link #321
DarkResurrection

here is the best theory u will hear

ok this is the deal i have the best theory read on if u wish give me feed back on what u think

Spoiler for read if u wish:

fead back people fead back!!!
Old 2009-02-16, 09:36   Link #322
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The 10th Kenpachi lost to the next one, and I believe it was said that only Zaraki got his title by killing the previous captain. This would be done in front of all the other captains as an official match, the probability of deceiving all of them is pretty low (unless they got Aizen in on this too!)
Old 2009-02-16, 11:18   Link #323
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
The 10th Kenpachi lost to the next one, and I believe it was said that only Zaraki got his title by killing the previous captain. This would be done in front of all the other captains as an official match, the probability of deceiving all of them is pretty low (unless they got Aizen in on this too!)
An interesting plot twist: Isshin was allied with Aizen all along, helping him to the human world. The 10th Kenpachi's biggest Fan Ichinose was also seen talking/getting along with Tosen in the anime... even more of a reason to believe it.

That would definitely be an epic troll on Aizen's part. Revealing the guys Ichigo's been fighting all this time to be his father's homies.
Old 2009-02-16, 11:34   Link #324
Kafriel
Senior Guest

If it actually IS like that, then Aizen would suddenly become the good guy trying to kill the evil spirit king and all this would have been a test to see if Ichigo was strong enough to be in the Aizen/Isshin team and fight off the zero squad, sounds just like KT!
Old 2009-02-16, 12:53   Link #325
LiviaKarv

I'm all for the "Isshin was a Shiba" theory. Can't see how reincarnation would be possible, seeing as Aaroniero had Kaien's soul all this time (he did have it, didn't he??? *uncertain*)

I've also heard someone over at Bleach asylum discussing whether or not he and Urahara manipulated some of the things that led Ichigo to be a Shinigami. I rather like the idea of Isshin conspiring with Urahara, having some sort of master plan not even SS knows about. And I've been saying - and I won't stop until proven wrong! - that Kubo isn't done with the grand entrances constantly interrupting the Ulqui vs Ichi showdown, and Ryuuken and Isshin are going to be the ones arriving to save the day as soon as the whole seven deadly sins shit is done. Ichigo was never strong enough to face Ulquiorra by himself.
Old 2009-02-16, 13:08   Link #326
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Hmm....Isshin sealed up his own powers (maybe troubled over his wife's death, he didn't want to put the rest of his family at risk) so him conspiring with Urahara is unlikely (go back to the episode where he slew the grand fisher, it's been 20 years since his powers were sealed I think but I'm not sure if they ahdn't talked to each other for just as long).
I also like the theory of Isshin being a Shiba, after all Ichigo and Ganju are like brothers, and he could have taken his wife's name when they married.
Old 2009-02-16, 14:55   Link #327
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

I think Isshin could be a Shiba, but not as a reincarnation or anything like that. I think that he possibly was Kaien's and the gangs, uncle (which would inspire Kaien to become a Shinigami) and then one day he went to the human world, probably saved Misaki and fell in love. Or he was already in love with her and something happened to her, idk, mortally wounded and then Urahara pops out of nowhere and tells Isshin he can save her if he gives up his powers (something similar to the Rukia/Ichigo thing... kind of... not really). He does it. Then acts like a normal human, or as normal as Isshin can get, and Misaki falls in love with him. Then they have Ichigo and you know the rest of the story from there.

The only problem with that is if Isshin gave up his Shinigami powers it would have been very hard from him to get them back without going to the soul society like Rukia did. (This could explain why it took 20 years for him to get them back though.) So, maybe he did have them locked up because he didn't want to go back to the soul society or hurt Misaki (something like that), but the way he acted around Urahara makes me think that Urahara did something that caused Isshin to lose his powers. But that's my crack-pot theory. I know it's kind of cliché and lame, but it wouldn’t surprise me if that happened.
Old 2009-02-17, 14:58   Link #328
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
I am going with the Shiba theory with a new identity due to marriage to human.

Or he is from a branch we know nothing about and met Urahara after exile and Ryukken in med school, who figured out his identity the same way Ishida figured Ichigo and Rukia's.

I hope KT will tell us ...one day. *sigh*
Old 2009-02-17, 18:13   Link #329
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
The only things left unsolved in Bleach are Isshin, squad zero, and the king IMO these things are all tied.

Take the TBTP arc, why even bring up a missing captain, squad zero, and Hikifune wanting to go to squad zero so fast. I have a crackpot theory that Hikifine is ichigo's mom and Ishin is the missing captain. If it's not exactly that, it's for sure all tied together somehow, I have a feeling.
Old 2009-02-17, 21:52   Link #330
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkResurrection View Post
ok this is the deal i have the best theory read on if u wish give me feed back on what u think

Spoiler for read if u wish:

fead back people fead back!!!
That is a damn good theory! I missed it before!(but) The former was killed and I really believe they were talking about the current captain, at that captains meeting in the TPA.
(it was recently animated so I see no reason to put in a spoiler. Forgive me if I am being an upstart, by not doing so)

@Maqi, if that were so , then how is it, Ichigo was born a human? He originally had a chain of fate Which was severed and eroded so now he's dead None of the souls in Souls Society had one. Shinigami or no...

(Does it disappear upon arrival? ) *ponders*

That would mean he was born dead. ...Is that even possible?

I don't think Isshin is directly connected to any of the people seen in the TP Arc...Unless he's a Shiba.

I think he's from some section of Kidou Corps, or SMC branches, apart from the Gotei 13 or maybe a part of the Royal Guard.

My crack theory is...He is the Spirit King. It would explain how he could live as human be unknown. Since no one knows who or what he really is...Create/Father a son that is human with spirit powers, and Shingami powers. Who is also strong enough to gain hollow powers as well.

I just hope we learn, but just like Rukia --- I don't believe we will learn off their pasts till the near conclusion of Bleach. Since I think they are both the major pieces to the "REAL PLOT"because I have no clue what that really is Aizen is really after.

He lies a lot, his sword lies...you can't believe a hot guy who lies like that. And there are times I think Kubo has planned events . & Sometimes I think he just says "fuck it!" and writes anything

(When the Hougyoku was put inside of her--if you are wondering how I tied Rukia to Isshin)
Old 2009-02-18, 02:41   Link #331
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
My crack theory is...He is the Spirit King. It would explain how he could live as human be unknown. Since no one knows who or what he really is...Create/Father a son that is human with spirit powers, and Shingami powers. Who is also strong enough to gain hollow powers as well.
That pretty much sums up why Ichigo will be the strongest character in bleach, but if Isshin is the spirit king, where's his guard? (deja vu,I think I've had this convo before:O)
Old 2009-02-18, 02:51   Link #332
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Nah probably was in the Zero Division or something.
Old 2009-02-18, 04:05   Link #333
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviaKarv View Post
I'm all for the "Isshin was a Shiba" theory. Can't see how reincarnation would be possible, seeing as Aaroniero had Kaien's soul all this time (he did have it, didn't he??? *uncertain*)
No...Kaien was a soul to being with. Rukia brought his dead spirit body back to his family. He died thanking her (Ganju remembers that so he wasn't quite dead yet)
Mestatcia fused with Kaien and through that fusion learned his memories and abilities. Rukia killed them both. Mestacia was built so he would not disappear upon death but instead return to HM.
That is when Aaroniero/ Glutoneria ate the dead Mestatcia-- the Hollow that fused with Kaien. Aaroniero/ Glutoneria ability was that he would retain the memories and abilities of any Hollow or Shinigami or whatever he ate. That is why he was able to use Kaien's face, form, and abilities and knew about Rukia.

But he was not Kaien, just a facsimile of him.

Depending on the time of Kaien's death, Ichigo could be related to the Shiba Clan through Isshin and still be a reincarnation of Kaien. ---I just hope not. I like Ichigo MUCH better than I do Kaien. I would rather he be himself.

@Kaf...The Isshin/ Spirit King theory--has been around ever since we heard of his
'elusive and royal highness" it's not deju vu...just rehashing an old theory.
Old 2009-02-19, 07:35   Link #334
Ric
太陽の碧

Send a message via MSN to Ric
Spoiler for Isshin:

Just throwing that in there.
Old 2009-02-25, 07:40   Link #335
Ric
太陽の碧

Send a message via MSN to Ric
Maybe Isshin was the Captain that Kenpatchi replaced.

Just a thought, probably wrong.
Old 2009-02-26, 12:33   Link #336
magenet

sigh

i don't know why everyone so obsessed with kaien. i swear, if ichigo were to be kaien reincarnation. (i know hes not). i will stop watching and reading bleach at that moment. i won't accept that failshinigami = ichigo. no sir.
Old 2009-02-26, 13:40   Link #337
Lady Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Ichigo is Jesus?

Quote:
I just hope we learn, but just like Rukia --- I don't believe we will learn off their pasts till the near conclusion of Bleach. Since I think they are both the major pieces to the "REAL PLOT"because I have no clue what that really is Aizen is really after.
Sadly, but probably true.

Quote:
He lies a lot, his sword lies...you can't believe a hot guy who lies like that. And there are times I think Kubo has planned events . & Sometimes I think he just says "fuck it!" and writes anything
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who thinks that! Is there another character in Bleach who lies as much as Isshin has/does?
Old 2009-02-26, 23:53   Link #338
blammo

Isshin Kurosaki

My theories and I will break them down, ive been going over this in my head a lot.
ive seen every Bleach except the stuff with the psycho seated officer that escaped to the real world,

1. 20 years ago, hhm, sounds right around the time Kenpachi Zaraki "killed" the previous 11th division captain, weve heard many many different explanations for this in Bleach, Killed, beat, defeated, I know we have all heard Ichinose freak out at Kenpachi for killing his captain, but what if, the defeat was purely the thing Bayakuya did to Ichigo in bleach 16 or 17, cut his Chain link and soul sleep, depriving Isshin of his power, practically killing him, and forcing him to flee soul society.

2 Captains that are never seen, but mentioned, Turn back the pendulum, a few captains are missing, / not seen, its possible that in the past, Isshin held the title of Kenpachi, and is the lazy one Shinji mentioned,

3. Royalty, or something to do with it, Isshin being a part of the royal family, or royal guard would explain quite a lot, particularly if he was expelled from the royal guard for loss of power, this scenario would explain the lack of visibility of Isshin in flashbacks, (most logical, and probably what Tite Kubo is planning)

4, Isshin is the son of Take your pick, Koryaku, or Yamamoto, I say Koryaku, the facial resemblance interesting, and something in the exchange between Bayakua and Ukitake make me think that they were NOT referring to Kaien Shiba

my futurama movie is done downloading so chew on this for awhile
Old 2009-02-27, 04:26   Link #339
christinemarie
Crazy One

What if Isshi Kurosaki is actually the King's son and former no.1 captain (Yamamoto actually in a higher position back then but force to return to 1st since Isshi run away. In order to protect his son he ordered Yamamoto not to tell about it, he doesn't know yet Ichigo is the grandchild of the King) before the old man take charge but runs away since he hates responsibility and went into the Human World after what happened to Urahara and others and stayed for many years until he met Ichigo's mother and everything happened as it is. That explains his power.

Other theory Isshi is actually the missing King of the Soul Society. That makes Ichigo prince of Soul Society and his sisters princesses.

Isshin Kurosaki is Urahara Kisuke's master who teached him lot of techniques. He's the only Captain that can use 3rd form of his Zanpaktou more powerful than Bankai.

(Although Aizen also knows how to use the 3rd form as well, the real villain in the series is Aizen's teacher. He get more power by using the hollow's abilities. And want to get King's Key in the process to further making him powerful.)

Last edited by christinemarie; 2009-02-27 at 04:37.
Old 2009-02-27, 08:15   Link #340
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Can't be, Yamamoto established the Shinigami Academy one or two millenia ago, he can't have given his spot to someone else.
Quote:
He's the only Captain that can use 3rd form of his Zanpaktou more powerful than Bankai.
never heard of anything of this sort.
Quote:
That makes Ichigo prince of Soul Society and his sisters princesses.
They'd have to be somewhat older, Ichigo's 15 and is introduced as a human, would be kinda hard for him to be a spirit with no memories-he would have recovered them by now if he had any in the first place.
Closed Thread