AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2011-02-13, 00:24   Link #2061
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

i always hear about this, when will this be aired? it was rumored to be release on 2010 but its 2011 already

and i do hope they do not make another fan service ending, a smart character should not be suicidal
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 04:40   Link #2062
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmox View Post
i always hear about this, when will this be aired? it was rumored to be release on 2010 but its 2011 already

and i do hope they do not make another fan service ending, a smart character should not be suicidal
They have never announced date of release, even roughly.
Old 2011-02-13, 12:31   Link #2063
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
but its confirmed that they will make this series right?
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 17:29   Link #2064
konart

Quote:
Sure
We already have synopsis and character designs.
+ official page http://geass.jp/akito/index.html
Old 2011-02-13, 17:30   Link #2065
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Yes they did confirm it like a long time ago....

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 18:00   Link #2066
wredsa

It is been rumoured that Akito would be kind of like a NInja.
wredsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 11:37   Link #2067
StarFox117

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Goddamit, I'm excited like a monkey who drank caffeine before seeing a banana sliding down a slope for this to come out!!
StarFox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 20:48   Link #2068
Lost Cause

^Aren't we all!

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 03:02   Link #2069
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Wow so many years since Iīve last been here o_O I even finished college... Code Geass was the last anime I watched and havenīt found another good one so tell me when is this new project going to be aired? Is there a date already?
Old 2011-02-26, 10:55   Link #2070
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Wow so many years since Iīve last been here o_O I even finished college... Code Geass was the last anime I watched and havenīt found another good one so tell me when is this new project going to be aired? Is there a date already?
Maybe you should read at least some of the previous posts?
Old 2011-05-10, 09:42   Link #2071
rinichan

Spoiler for my stupid observation, it might be a theory for the upcoming geass season...:
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 20:45   Link #2072
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinichan View Post
Spoiler for my stupid observation, it might be a theory for the upcoming geass season...:
Would you mind expanding on this please. It somewhat sounds like a "stigmata" of sorts.

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Old 2011-05-14, 09:04   Link #2073
rinichan

its just a guess coz I forgot that CC has a mark on head then the other code bearer Charled or V.V has somthing on the hand then I guessed that, that's all.... I'm just guessing ....
Old 2011-05-14, 23:47   Link #2074
Lost Cause

Quote:
its just a guess coz I forgot that CC has a mark on head then the other code bearer Charled or V.V has somthing on the hand then I guessed that, that's all.... I'm just guessing ....
So what your saying is we haven't yet seen who has the mark over their heart? An interesting idea!

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Old 2011-06-01, 01:56   Link #2075
rinichan

stupid thoughts again...

I think the 2017 atb that they are saying on the vid... I think Boukoku no Akito will be the time gap when Lelouch memories was erased ... I think he's not going to appear, maybe we could see Kallen and CC, if I'm not wrong, I heard the 2 went to China or somewhere in hiding, and Sayako is a ninja right? they said the new main character is a ninja, if I;m not wrong Sayako was in China those years....

thats all...

wow I forgot they said its in EU, but if I'm not wrong before 2018 Brittania has almost got this place, maybe we will see more Suzaku , Gino, Anya and the other knights....

yeah, 2018 was the year leloch become emperor if Im not wrong it take lelouch 2 months to get EU under his command, well before he die....
Old 2011-06-04, 14:02   Link #2076
darthfury78

Quote:
I think the 2017 atb that they are saying on the vid... I think Boukoku no Akito will be the time gap when Lelouch memories was erased ... I think he's not going to appear, maybe we could see Kallen and CC, if I'm not wrong, I heard the 2 went to China or somewhere in hiding, and Sayako is a ninja right? they said the new main character is a ninja, if I;m not wrong Sayako was in China those years....

thats all...

wow I forgot they said its in EU, but if I'm not wrong before 2018 Brittania has almost got this place, maybe we will see more Suzaku , Gino, Anya and the other knights....

yeah, 2018 was the year leloch become emperor if Im not wrong it take lelouch 2 months to get EU under his command, well before he die....
We don't know for sure. But it was mentioned that the story would take place around the same time when Lelouch first received his Geass from C.C., to my understanding. That might make sense, in my opinion.

As for when the new show would begin: Around the 3rd anniversary of the close of Code Geass R2.

The way things are going right now on the boards, this is what the producers want by letting things die down to the point where they will surprise everyone.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 00:44   Link #2077
Xander

I guess this qualifies as news...but also as deja vu.

Quote:
Code Geass TV Anime to Be Remixed on 2 DVDs
posted on 2011-06-06 23:52 EDT

In preparation for the new series Code Geass Gaiden: Bōkoku no Akito, the Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 television anime series are being re-mixed onto two digest DVDs. This re-edited version of the Code Geass story will cover the events of the two original anime series from the point of view of the protagonist Lelouch Lamperouge. Bandai Visual will release this new edition on two 120-minute DVDs on September 22 for 2,940-yen each (about US$37).

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Special Edition 'Black Rebellion' will revisit the story of the first 25-episode TV series, and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 Special Edition 'zero Requiem' will retell the second series.

Source: Presepe News
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ixed-on-2-dvds
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 07:06   Link #2078
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

That's interesting. Hopefully since its from Lelouch's pov maybe we'll hear some interesting stuff.
Old 2011-06-08, 06:00   Link #2079
SABER60069

Isn't this a perfect chance to revive Lelouch after R2?

Just guessing.
SABER60069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 11:23   Link #2080
Xander

Considering both of those Special Editions have already been available for a couple of years and the last one (Zero Requiem) includes a final statement from C.C. where she's sad about Lelouch's passing...I don't think so.

I felt deja vu because neither of these Special Editions is a new product. I've seen the raw files myself and we had a couple of discussions about them back in the day, which you can confirm using the search engine.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, mecha