AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-11-07, 19:36   Link #4501
Senshigeia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H.
He's a fish, and he is one of the highest-ranking officials of Bal Masqué's armies.
He contacted Lamies using his multi-purpose Unrestricted Spell "Providence" in Episode 02, I think.
That's why I noticed it. Lamies said "Long time no see Deracabia" in that episode and I was wondering if that character did or didn't show up earlier. Latter in episode 5 the fish-thing appeared and I went wondering who it might be. Thanks for the explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire

Who were her parents? They had to be more popular than royal families, as Shana's power of existence is much larger than Wilhelmina's.
Ohhh, I read that in the novel thread several months ago, and I forgot that detail. I would like to read about Shana's past though, and about her training as well.
Senshigeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 20:00   Link #4502
OmniDragon

Found chinese version of vol. 22 if anyone can read it. http://www.lightnovel.cn/thread-358847-1-1.html
OmniDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 20:12   Link #4503
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

copy that link then go google and paste it in seach then under the first search response click translate ^^

Im reading it now

thoguh its hard to read lol
Old 2011-11-07, 22:42   Link #4504
lightbringer
M9000

Google Translate is still not up to the level of making legible translations from Chinese and Japanese, unfortunately.

Spoiler for about the ending:
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 10:01   Link #4505
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Reading this through:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...hakuganNoShana

Spoiler for Folks...:
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 23:04   Link #4506
edgelesspigeon

Took care of the tv tropes "misinformation".
edgelesspigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 01:34   Link #4507
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
Yay! Thanks edgelesspidgeon! MUCH thanks! XD
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 02:00   Link #4508
edgelesspigeon

Just hope they don't undo the deletions. I don't think they will, since I gave the reasons for the edits.
edgelesspigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 08:43   Link #4509
Sakai Yuji
坂井 悠二

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Reading this through:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...hakuganNoShana

Spoiler for Folks...:
LoL, I spoiled myself on that website some months ago.
Old 2011-11-09, 08:53   Link #4510
Senshigeia

I spoiled heavily on that site yesterday! LMAO
Senshigeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 08:56   Link #4511
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakai Yuji View Post
LoL, I spoiled myself on that website some months ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshigeia View Post
I spoiled heavily on that site yesterday! LMAO
Ah dang it, why can't the people who provided the spoilers translate the volumes, it'll make Marcus H and my lives a lot easier jk. No offense guys.

Looking at volume 22, I'm wondering how in the world am I going to translate that in 1 month or less...
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 08:58   Link #4512
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Well, you don't have to, Ping. Just take your time.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 10:50   Link #4513
Sakai Yuji
坂井 悠二

Haha yeah It doesn't matter I (hope we all do) can wait
Old 2011-11-12, 21:24   Link #4514
alvinkhorfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
You know...there has never really been any solid confirmation or proof that popularity = Power of Existence...
My basis of understanding is primarily based on the thread created by Kinny Riddle:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Note that most of the info I wrote are based on novels, where everything else (anime, manga, game) is based from.

Flame Haze
Which humans are qualified to become Flame Hazes? Basically, since these are powerful Crimson Lords, so they require "vessels" large enough to contain their existence. Usually, people with such "large existences" tend to be very influential people in society, like nobles and royalty. Example: Khamshin was a prince of a long forgotten kingdom, while Wilhelmina Carmel was a princess in medieval Europe. This may also imply that Shana, who "is large enough to contain [Alastor] with room to spare" may be of noble heritage or descended from someone influential, despite her being "an orphan", but we'll see.
This idea is not mine initially, but I do feel responsible for my post. Anyway, if you feel that this idea is not being proven, could you post a more valid reason on why some Flame Hazes can utilize more power of existence? In other words, what factors can be used to determine the quantity of power of existence one can have?

My idea is that if I have an opinion that may not be entirely correct, I will still consider it right, until there is more correct theory being posted here. I am not trying to argue who is right and who is wrong here. It is more of putting every correct thought here, so that we can a more valid theory for us to understand. Assume that you have 50 % of the idea correct, while mine is just 20 %. Put it together and we have 70 % correct idea. While it is not entirely correct, we will assume it as correct, until a more valid theory is posted.

I have no problem admitting my mistake, as long as I can get to know the actual true fact of the anime. The best solution is to ask the author himself, but since we do not have such luxury, we just have to improvise with we have here.

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2011-11-12 at 21:39.
alvinkhorfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 00:34   Link #4515
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Another thing I havent seen yet in any spoilers is if by the end when Yuji's new world is created...do the concepts of flame hazes still exist? The purpose of the new world was pretty much to stop the need for them anyways. And is the new world inhabited by only denizes or is there also humans there? An what about Yuji? Did he go back to being a mystes? And is Shana a normal girl now?

So many questions
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 07:21   Link #4516
phufool

What happens to SoF at the end? Is he still merged with Yuji? O_o
phufool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 11:32   Link #4517
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
My basis of understanding is primarily based on the thread created by Kinny Riddle:

This idea is not mine initially, but I do feel responsible for my post. Anyway, if you feel that this idea is not being proven, could you post a more valid reason on why some Flame Hazes can utilize more power of existence? In other words, what factors can be used to determine the quantity of power of existence one can have?

My idea is that if I have an opinion that may not be entirely correct, I will still consider it right, until there is more correct theory being posted here. I am not trying to argue who is right and who is wrong here. It is more of putting every correct thought here, so that we can a more valid theory for us to understand. Assume that you have 50 % of the idea correct, while mine is just 20 %. Put it together and we have 70 % correct idea. While it is not entirely correct, we will assume it as correct, until a more valid theory is posted.

I have no problem admitting my mistake, as long as I can get to know the actual true fact of the anime. The best solution is to ask the author himself, but since we do not have such luxury, we just have to improvise with we have here.
It's just simply not every Flame Haze follows that pattern, that's all. Plus people seem to think that it corresponds to popularity....it's not, if anything it's the concept of being.
Old 2011-11-13, 20:19   Link #4518
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Actually, the correlation between a person's Power of Existence and impact on his environment and others can be observed on the first few episodes of the First Season. You just have to do the reverse of what a Torch experiences, and you get the theory that popular people can be powerful Flame Haze due to a "natural" Power of Existence pool.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 22:52   Link #4519
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Actually, the correlation between a person's Power of Existence and impact on his environment and others can be observed on the first few episodes of the First Season. You just have to do the reverse of what a Torch experiences, and you get the theory that popular people can be powerful Flame Haze due to a "natural" Power of Existence pool.
That's being overly simplistic. The reason why people notice the fading Torch less and less is because they're literally well.....fading from existence.

Does more people liking you make you "be" stronger? You are because you are.

When you eventually are not, it's obvious all trace of you will diminish and evntually go out.
Old 2011-11-13, 23:01   Link #4520
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
If it was populatiry, then flame hazes could just tell all humans about them and about how they're saving the world and be OP as hell in comparison to the Tomogara...so i highly doubt it being about popularity...

Also by merging with a hollow existence, Yuji suddenly becomes powerful? Or is that an anime-only scenario?
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen