AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-02-24, 21:28   Link #1
syntheticfish
Gogo Gyojin

Wink help me find One Piece music vol. 2 (the legal version)

OK, I'm sorry. Maybe you misunderstood me. If anybody knows which soundtrack cd has the background musics from the TV series (not from the movies or any gratuitous catchy songs sung by the VAs) lemme know which cd it is. I'll probably buy it, I just need to know which one is good because there are about 12 or so different One Piece soundtracks. Plus, if anybody helps me out it would really be appreciated because I need this for a Computer Literacy project.

Thanks.
syntheticfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 03:04   Link #2
DrWho2002
Fushigi Mystery!! @_@

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=COCX-31086

Here's where you can buy One Piece Music & Song Collection Vol. 2. I believe this one also has the music from the first One Piece Movie on it as well IIRC. I could be wrong though, it's been a long time since I listened to it.

There's the 4 Music & Song Collection CD's. Like the title says, they have both BGM and vocals. There's also singles for each of the opening/ending themes (and a couple movie theme singles as well). There is a couple character song albums, and some character song singles as well. You also have the movie soundtracks as well (movies 2-5 have their own separate soundtrack CD's.) Finally there's a couple One Piece videogame soundtracks as well. That pretty much breaks it down.
DrWho2002 is offline   Reply With Quote