AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-02, 22:48   Link #20601
Eratas123

@ Senpai - You should see the anger some people on other forums got when they heard the "men will lose a war in 3 days" line They went nuts.

Huh? Ichika has pants, doesn't he? The stocking and pants are probably made of the same fiber.

Side note - It's not my fault I made those two randomly, who'd have thought they'd get more attention than my main fic
Old 2012-02-02, 22:50   Link #20602
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - You should see the anger some people on other forums got when they heard the "men will lose a war in 3 days" line They went nuts.

Huh? Ichika has pants, doesn't he? The stocking and pants are probably made of the same fiber.

Side note - It's not my fault I made those two randomly, who'd have thought they'd get more attention than my main fic
It's like: What's the secret of a successful dancer?

the answer is: Backup Dancers
Old 2012-02-02, 22:58   Link #20603
Eratas123

@ Yachi - .....Maybe I should have made Shadow's summary more specific Ah well, now I have to determine who meets Kanzashi's kid's. My first bet is Madoka.....but I felt scared for the kid's

Going to eat with my dad, see ya in about an hour.
Old 2012-02-02, 23:01   Link #20604
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
@ Yachi - .....Maybe I should have made Shadow's summary more specific Ah well, now I have to determine who meets Kanzashi's kid's. My first bet is Madoka.....but I felt scared for the kid's

Going to eat with my dad, see ya in about an hour.
Judging from Kanzashi's personality, might as well as her child might inherit it, I'd say no for Madoka. Have pity on Kanzashi's kid

But yet if your conscience can hold it, then I have nothing to do with it

See ya in an hour ^_^
Old 2012-02-02, 23:12   Link #20605
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Once again: Bullshit. Yes, male ego speaking here. And no, I still put I.S. stood on top of the food chain, just not invincible.

The pants doesn't covered with I.S. parts...

The hardest part of creating/using so many character is t develop them and divide the spotlight. I face it hard back then in W40K-TLR fic (where all character from To-Love-Ru meets Black Cat, Mayoi Neko, plus two guest star from Yabuki's oneshot called Futagami double).

Going to school for few hours.
Old 2012-02-02, 23:42   Link #20606
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
@ Senpai - I just don't get what's the hype. Sure, these things are powerful. But you need resources, manpower, money, and a load of other things to get make them usable. Who has these things? The primarily male dominated government.

Then wouldn't it be best to go commando? Granted, no one probably wants to do that
Not possible but there is something that is still possible....

Bikini IS suit!
Old 2012-02-02, 23:46   Link #20607
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

SHIT! Fund it!
Old 2012-02-02, 23:49   Link #20608
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Oh

Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bi kini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Biki ni..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini ..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini.. Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bi kini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Biki ni..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini ..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini.. Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bi kini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Biki ni..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini ..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini.. Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bi kini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Biki ni..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini ..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini.. Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bi kini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Biki ni..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini ..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini.. Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bi kini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Biki ni..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini ..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..Bikini..

BIKINI I.S. SUIT?!

\m/
Old 2012-02-02, 23:53   Link #20609
Eratas123

@'Yachi - I divided her personality with the twins. The female loves manga and tends to be more of an oktaku while the male is more deadpan and sarcastic. They're the siblings who argue the most.

@ Senpai - The problem is that what Ichika says is basically canon. After all, why would he lie about society's status? He gains nothing from it and it's pointless.

@ Treme - Don't do it! Laura and Rin are going to be handicapp- Gwaaaaaah! *Thrown by sonic cannon*
Old 2012-02-02, 23:57   Link #20610
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
@'Yachi - I divided her personality with the twins. The female loves manga and tends to be more of an oktaku while the male is more deadpan and sarcastic. They're the siblings who argue the most.

@ Senpai - The problem is that what Ichika says is basically canon. After all, why would he lie about society's status? He gains nothing from it and it's pointless.

@ Treme - Don't do it! Laura and Rin are going to be handicapp- Gwaaaaaah! *Thrown by sonic cannon*
Oh I see, so Kanzashi will be having 2 kids

@Treme DO IT! Make their lives more MISERABLE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Rin: I'm going to kill you Yachiiiiii!!!!!! *Charges Impact Cannon*

Laura: I'll bite you to DEATH!

Me: Oh come on
Old 2012-02-02, 23:59   Link #20611
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Lying is way too farfetched, but as you said, hard to believe he's not hyping it (or frankly, anyone in that regard). Especially after what we saw in V4.

Bikini I.S. suit indeed \m/
Old 2012-02-03, 00:00   Link #20612
Eratas123

@ Yachi - Typically, the female has a rivalry (pretty friendly) with Tatenashi jr (This is her actual name since the heads are all named like that). Guess who wins every time Also, there are only about 4 males, and two of them look girly (Maya's and Charlotte's). Ichika wonders if he's cursed to never have male friends.

@ Senpai - What's so odd about V4? They were in a cometition, so if the guys didn't cheer it'd be the most quiet contest ever.
Old 2012-02-03, 00:03   Link #20613
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Agh... seems like I missed the point, oh well. Take for granted, a man will stay on his principle 9or ego, as Age said it).

Going to the mosque, back in 30 minutes.
Old 2012-02-03, 00:07   Link #20614
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I'm pretty sure he didn't mean men were literally enslaved My guess is that it's mostly unofficial. They don't SAY the men are in a bad position, but the crappy school system speaks volumes.
Old 2012-02-03, 00:09   Link #20615
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
@ Yachi - Typically, the female has a rivalry (pretty friendly) with Tatenashi jr (This is her actual name since the heads are all named like that). Guess who wins every time Also, there are only about 4 males, and two of them look girly (Maya's and Charlotte's). Ichika wonders if he's cursed to never have male friends.

@ Senpai - What's so odd about V4? They were in a cometition, so if the guys didn't cheer it'd be the most quiet contest ever.
If I will base the female kid of Kanzashi and Tatenashi's kid between Tatenashi and Kanzashi, well, you already know my answer

4 males... I only know 1 or two, Charles is who I'm sure. Is the others Kazuma, Shouta and.... who's the other one? Celeste? I forgot 'em ._.
Old 2012-02-03, 00:11   Link #20616
Eratas123

@ Yachi - Kazuma, Shouta, Charles, and Saito (Kanzashi'smmale child). Yuu is introduced and treated as male.....till Ichika tries to take a bath with him and sees that he's missing a very vital part of his anatomy.
Old 2012-02-03, 00:13   Link #20617
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Hello guys. I'm here if anything's needed.

I've been working on the first chapter of a Nasuverse fic, and I'm having a blast.

Over 11 thousand words in six hours.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 00:15   Link #20618
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
@ Yachi - Kazuma, Shouta, Charles, and Saito (Kanzashi'smmale child). Yuu is introduced and treated as male.....till Ichika tries to take a bath with him and sees that he's missing a very vital part of his anatomy.
Ah I see. Well, that scene will be... uhh... awkward

Beware of Pedophiles ^_^
Old 2012-02-03, 00:17   Link #20619
Eratas123

@ Rain - Finally working on Shadow again. I tell ya, it feels awesome

@ Yachi - Ichika becomes paranoid. He wonders if any of his other kid's are crossdressing.....then he looks at Shouta and Charles
Old 2012-02-03, 00:18   Link #20620
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Eratas: Hope it's going well!
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest