Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-20, 23:40   Link #8121
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akarin View Post
God, what if they were actually after Zenkichi.
or Kamome since his family win last time so make him next "successor"

or something like that

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 23:42   Link #8122
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by telamont View Post
Outhax Medaka and Kumagawa? OK. No problem there. Outhax Ajimu? It's been explicitly stated in the manga that she's the Medaka Universe's closest equivalent of God, a being who has been unrivaled since the beginning of time. To have someone who outhaxes her just suddenly show up out of the wood works...after how many billions of years was it again? Did you go even go through the list of her abilities? And that's ONLY 600 of them. Yea, I suppose ANYTHING is possible, but I just can't see how the author could do it in a way that won't make me roll my eyes.
Let's face it the author introduces powerful characters out of the blue only for them to be out haxed latter by even more powerful characters.

Also Ajimu could be unmotivated to fight at full capacity. Or Ajimu was looking to troll Medaka. Or Ajimu was trying to fail on purpose. There are ways the author could go that could cause Ajimu to "lose".
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 23:53   Link #8123
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Dang Zenkichi and his female student council. Even that would make Kumagawa jealous. Ajimu wanted to prove that you can't change a person. Like they stated the flask plan was suppose to fail. But it didn't so thats how she lost. It wasn't a direct confrontation she just lost. Even someone that is strong can still lose. That fact that she has a skill called "Becoming God" pretty much makes her the most broken character of the series. Add to the fact that shes moody as hell you'll never know what she'll do. Niso and his typical trolls rofllmao. Godlike wall of text... Lol the candidates are all women. Medaka has no qualms with gender i guess. But why wasn't Zenkichi invited? I find that strange.
Old 2012-04-21, 00:10   Link #8124
orangejuicetang

Lol, anybody notice some of Ajimu's skills? Especially in the [BOSS SKILLS] section, there's things like:

BIG BREAST SKILL [BURST BUST], LAY EGGS SKILL [BOILED EYE], PULL SKILLS OUT OF DISHWATER SKILL [POTENTIAL HIT] BECOME PREGNANT SKILL [SUCCESS SUCCEED]...

Super curious as to how she used those particular skills during the fight

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 00:11   Link #8125
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
But why wasn't Zenkichi invited? I find that strange.
Medaka basically doesnt want him to involved and die. reason why she chose 4 most hax characters is because they are not easily (or never) die

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 01:10   Link #8126
Akarin

Saw this on 4chan, created by 4chan anon:

Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 01:32   Link #8127
paladinenvec

Chapter 143
Spoiler:
paladinenvec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 02:03   Link #8128
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

So what exactly does Zen's Devil Skill do again?

I love how utterly lost this manga makes me.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 03:30   Link #8129
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
I think author just wasted 6 pages with ashin while he could have draw it in just one page anyway i still dont get why suitors are female , maybe there is something we are missing here . Could it be real goal of this event isnt medaka but another person or did they do that because medaka entered in a boys place .
Fan service?
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 03:55   Link #8130
MD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
So what exactly does Zen's Devil Skill do again?

I love how utterly lost this manga makes me.
It's basically something that removes narrative causality. The "twists" that are usually used in stories -- long-lost sibling suddenly showing up, million-to-one chance working out, suddenly displaying new powers -- don't work thanks to Devil Skill. It basically injects a dose of reality into the story.
MD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 04:07   Link #8131
Ushio the Omega

Who's the girl talking to Zen at the end? I recognise all the other members of Zen's student council except her.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 04:23   Link #8132
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

I have no idea where we're going to go from here, but my faith is definitely restored. Hopefully Zen takes the rest of the council along and we get to see some real fighting without absurd powerlevel shenanigans for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
Who's the girl talking to Zen at the end? I recognise all the other members of Zen's student council except her.
She's new. And acts like a disciplinary committee member, I hate her already. She better have some kind of ridiculous skill to make up for her horrible personality.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 05:48   Link #8133
DawnEmperor

^ Hey, she's not that bad. She's just there as a straight man contrast for now.

So Zenkichi is reiterating his "staying by Medaka's side" motto? I can't say I'm surprised. But I do like how he chose Kujira and Emukae as his new members.
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 06:20   Link #8134
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by telamont View Post
Outhax Medaka and Kumagawa? OK. No problem there. Outhax Ajimu? It's been explicitly stated in the manga that she's the Medaka Universe's closest equivalent of God, a being who has been unrivaled since the beginning of time. To have someone who outhaxes her just suddenly show up out of the wood works...after how many billions of years was it again? Did you go even go through the list of her abilities? And that's ONLY 600 of them. Yea, I suppose ANYTHING is possible, but I just can't see how the author could do it in a way that won't make me roll my eyes.
Technically it's not impossible, pretty ridiculous sure but far from impossible. Remember Aijimu is but one not equal and we know there's a least one other (Hanten), it's that impossible to believe their may be others even stronger than her, since she isn't actually god, she didn't create the universe.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 06:42   Link #8135
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
did she really say TROLL in japanese aswell? or was that just an approximation for easier interpretation?
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 06:55   Link #8136
summers

Haxx,Trolling, pages full of skills, Lesbians, Harem council?

Win Win Win Win Win Win WIN!! THis chapter, I skipped reading all the skills but when I do I wills see if they are random or some actually cool stuff. The only thing that could have made this chapter better is more Kumugawa.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 06:56   Link #8137
bumbayker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Technically it's not impossible, pretty ridiculous sure but far from impossible. Remember Aijimu is but one not equal and we know there's a least one other (Hanten), it's that impossible to believe their may be others even stronger than her, since she isn't actually god, she didn't create the universe.
Rather than being more powerful maybe they have abilities that can nullify Medaka's "The End" or Ajimu's 12 quadrillion skills. Those 2 are already a league of there own and introducing more characters in the same level as them or higher sounds ludicrous.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 07:45   Link #8138
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
Rather than being more powerful maybe they have abilities that can nullify Medaka's "The End" or Ajimu's 12 quadrillion skills. Those 2 are already a league of there own and introducing more characters in the same level as them or higher sounds ludicrous.
Those characters existing in itself is ludicrous. Those characters existing in a Shounen battle manga is more ludicrous. I don't think Nisio cares if what happens in his manga are ridiculous.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 07:58   Link #8139
FFXFan13
Swag Level: Glasses

By the way, did Japan legalise lesbian marriages when I wasn't looking? because if they've not, then there seems to be a rather nasty bump in the suitors plan.

Also, just how is Zenkichi going to get to the ship, when it took Medaka&co. a week to arrive? By the time he get's there, it should all be over, or just about.

And to the person who asked if I hated Zenkichi... I don't, not really. I just don't care about him period.
FFXFan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 08:03   Link #8140
suikostar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFXFan13 View Post
By the way, did Japan legalise lesbian marriages when I wasn't looking? because if they've not, then there seems to be a rather nasty bump in the suitors plan.

Also, just how is Zenkichi going to get to the ship, when it took Medaka&co. a week to arrive? By the time he get's there, it should all be over, or just about.

And to the person who asked if I hated Zenkichi... I don't, not really. I just don't care about him period.
How can a person have quadrilion skills? How can ppl have such a fight about a mariage on a aircraft carrier? lol... think logical from first chapter or dont start with it now
suikostar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council