AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-16, 10:53   Link #61
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

About time, Jaraiya is back! I'm hoping he is as comedic as always.
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 10:54   Link #62
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Thank you very much Itachi
Old 2007-08-16, 11:37   Link #63
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Kyuubi is based to have the element of fire in Japanese Mythology. I was taking a blind guess when I said he could have a relation to the Uchiha clan through the strong resemblance of fire. I am just going off if Kishi is basing the Kyuubi on fire!
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 12:21   Link #64
tatami
back in black

pics are awesome...that was what i expected from naruto...capturing him was the priority and he goes for it...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 12:56   Link #65
7thFonon
seventh

haha, Naruto capturing Itachi?
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 12:57   Link #66
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
You'll have to pardon me if im incorrect, but with japaniese mythology, wasnt the Oro beast (8 headed snake) killed by a man named Jiraiya? If so then the theory of Naruto being based on the myths has already been blown out of the water by Sousuke :<
no you are indeed wrong, that part of the myth seem to have some correlation to the story of naruto. Oro was killed By Sousano ( to which he possessed the grass cutting sword or Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi.) the brother of amaterasu and Tsukuyomi which are bot MS moves used by the uchiha's. Also seeing that sasuke killed (not really killed I know, i know) oro in the manga and possesses the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi as he has mentioned it by name before it seems that the manga and some protion of the mythology and a direct connection which can not be disputed between cooler heads. In the story line of the myths he later presents this sword to amaterasu as a gift of reconciliation ( could this possibly be the outcome between him and itachi, could itachi explain something within the manga which will deter sasuke from his path of revenge?) Also in the Mythology sousano had taken up revenge against amaterasu and after a period of time they ended the fued.

This outcome could be possibly within the realm of naruto seeing as how a new darker and likely more dangerous figure has been revealed.

It is possibly, however not probably. Yet theories have been thrown around with no base before and been completely proven wrong within the manga so it is better to have some form of foundation when thinking in possiblities.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 13:12   Link #67
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, Konoha is located in the fire country, but the Kyuubi doesn't belong to Konoha! He was just coincidentially (?) there, when Yondaime sealed him. He could also have attacked the hidden rain village at this time, would this make his element water?
He doesn't belong to Konoha, but he has history with Konoha and Konoha is often associated with fire, is all I'm trying to say. And the color of his chakra does make it resemble fire. I don't think the Kyuubi uses any kind of element, rather his chakra is just extremely destructive. However, is it really that surprising... considering everything... that some readers reach the conclusion that he's associated with fire?

Quote:
However, I still think the affinity is earth, because the first chapter is talking about Kyuubi creating earthquakes.
... and it was stated he could cause tsunamis. This is probably due to his tremendous size (it's said he cause these events by swinging his tails) rather than his chakra affinity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukage View Post
Kyuubi is based to have the element of fire in Japanese Mythology.
No, it wasn't. That just got mixed in by Naruto fans. The Kyuubi is loosely based off the legends of kitsune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz View Post
I think he's having a serious conversation with Tsunade about the civil war in the Rain village, like it was stated in the spoiler. But hey, he might give her boob a squeeze (if he's feeling brave).
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 13:14   Link #68
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thFonon View Post
i said its leafs priority...not that naruto can do it. besides i didnt see your laugh when it comes to sasuke KILLING itachi...

Last edited by tatami; 2007-08-16 at 13:16. Reason: spelling
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 13:22   Link #69
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I think he's having a serious conversation with Tsunade about the civil war in the Rain village, like it was stated in the spoiler. But hey, he might give her boob a squeeze (if he's feeling brave).
I'm just glad my favorite character is back. Buy yes all hopes points to him feeling brave. lol
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 13:50   Link #70
Kowai

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
naruto is a story abotu naruto... not an updated version of japanese myths.
i wouldnt rely on on myths to give us "spoilers" on what kishi is going to do.
He only uses myths to tie some culture into his work.
Kyubi fire? uchiha fire? im sure there are ALOT more clans that use fire, uchiha isnt the onyl one =/
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 16:28   Link #71
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thFonon View Post
more of an lol really
Old 2007-08-16, 18:54   Link #72
tkdtiger

Well from the looks of it (since I cant read it) it seems that Itachi placed one of the bunshins in a illusion.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 18:59   Link #73
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

kinda...
hmmm, need translation.
Inferno Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 19:15   Link #74
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Well from summaries I've read Naruto and Itachi are both talking about Sasuke and Itachi wants to know why Naruto cares about Sasuke.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 19:20   Link #75
carb

hey just a question guys, can the MS target multiple targets at once?
carb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 19:23   Link #76
tkdtiger

I think they have to be within the MS users field of vision...
Old 2007-08-16, 19:24   Link #77
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by carb View Post
hey just a question guys, can the MS target multiple targets at once?
We have no seen anything to say that it can, yet a situation to show that it can has never really come up yet. So that remains to be seen.
Old 2007-08-16, 19:26   Link #78
tkdtiger

well Kakashi did have Kurenai and Asuma close their eyes...So I'm guessing that if there is eye contact with three people than he can target more than one person as long as there is eye contact...although as Mayhem said there's no way to know for certain...
Old 2007-08-16, 19:47   Link #79
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz View Post
Yes!, only a couple of more hours till next manga, And for some reason( maybe the extensive wait) I have hopes that this and the next chapter will reveal a great deal. They might not have much action but they will be spectacular for those on this forum with many theories.....Hopefully? lol.......
Old 2007-08-16, 19:48   Link #80
othafa

Whether or not MS can target multiple people at once is moot, because it only takes a split second to take full affect. Basically, over one second Itachi is technically capable of incapacitating an entire squad as long as they're all making eye contact with him.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote