AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-04, 13:21   Link #41
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that was a weird first episode. Not bad to have a few different male leads to spread things out. Some pretty hilarious characters as well. Still also pretty confusing in some respects and with so many characters will take a bit of time to get them all straight. Will see where this goes though.
Old 2011-04-04, 13:34   Link #42
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 1:
Old 2011-04-04, 13:35   Link #43
Jenesay

So what the hell did I just watch? That ranks waaaay high on my weird scale, and not really in a bad way either.

Spoiler for Thoughts.:
Jenesay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 13:39   Link #44
Rice_slayer
Resident Car Buff

Was I the only one who felt very awkward at the Loli sequence but lol'd a LOT at the same time? My god that was priceless, I'm only 18/19 and feel like I'm going to jail for just watching that scene. Definitely going to stick around for a few more eps, this one was such a cluster of EVERYTHING, I don't know whats going on. This season is proving to be WAY better than last season thus far, and I like it
Rice_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 13:50   Link #45
monir
cho~ kakkoii

This was a pretty interesting episode. I was sold at the point when the loli said, "Adults aren't attracted to kids." The guy replies, "Don't I always tell you that most adult in these country are pedophile."

The show has an interesting format which will channel into (whoever that is who tunes into different channel into that TV) various lives and stories. We have 3 different course of stories told in this episode. And I'm guessing this format will be kept through out most of this series where separate events are tuned into by the mysterious boy who changes the channel on that TV. Is he god?

I'll be tuning in for more that's for certain.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 17:05   Link #46
Riga92
The Spear of Destiny

Best part of the whole episode was with the cute little loli.

"Alice, don't do such naughty things!"
"No, it's not a problem. Adults aren't attracted to kids."
"I've always told you that most men in this country are pedophiles!"

I lol'd

The rest of the episode was pretty meh though. I'll give it two more episodes before I decide to drop.
Old 2011-04-04, 18:29   Link #47
nines
I much prefer the 2d

My mind just got owned by a very confusing sequence of overloaded characters. >< a lot of yelling and fast talking.

Hope it smooths out more seems to chaotic x.x
Old 2011-04-04, 18:54   Link #48
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
My mind just got owned by a very confusing sequence of overloaded characters. >< a lot of yelling and fast talking.

Hope it smooths out more seems to chaotic x.x
based on what i heard about the VN, i'd say it will smooth out and come together later and start making some sense.

also did i see a shuffle! reference in the first episode? lol Kobato saying she can't be a perfect girl who can cook and wake him up on time everyday. Looks like a reference to Kaede to me. lol

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2011-04-04 at 19:10.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 19:23   Link #49
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
This anime is so boring, the only thing that I saw was full of fan-service. When I saw the kid, lifting up that waitress's skirt, Shuffle or was it Soul Link came in mind. Then it looked more and more like Shuffle O.o
Old 2011-04-04, 19:46   Link #50
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Yah lol that did sound a lot like kaede except for the part where she said she'll let the guy have sex with her lol.

Spoiler for Kaede:
Old 2011-04-04, 20:50   Link #51
msg

This anime is sure is making fun of the popular anime genres out there...more like like a satire... loving it
Old 2011-04-04, 21:06   Link #52
karuroso

=O it started with generic VN/Eroge setting and then went into lulz territory ( seriously in the second part and the loli on the third made me wonder if the subs weren't a troll ) and then rpg fantasy ending ,what a mess! i liked it =D + we have three male leads, reminds me of Kimikiss
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 21:40   Link #53
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
( seriously in the second part and the loli on the third made me wonder if the subs weren't a troll )
no troll or "fantasy"... all real.

anyways, here's a few GIFs =>
Spoiler for just for the lulz:
Old 2011-04-04, 22:44   Link #54
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

It's funny to see that most of the people here are comparing it to Shuffle! when in fact the original VN was actually made by Navel, the company that made the Shuffle! VN. =P

Anyway, I have to say I was for the most part very confused watching this. Usually VN anime adaptations are the most confusing to watch though as you can't really adapt unique aspects the VN might have that well all the time.

A few jokes managed to get a "Ha!" out of me. Majority of the rest of the episode was just confusing. I guess I'll keep watching and see where it goes though. I don't really like to drop anything.

Good lord though. What kind of little girl wears lace lingerie? And what kind of little boy goes nuts about panties not being striped?

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2011-04-05 at 10:45.
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 23:09   Link #55
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Good lord though. What kind of little girl wears lace lingerie?
An awesome and very "experienced" (mentally, at least) loli.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
And what kind of little boy goes nuts about panties not being striped?
I have to admit though, I kind of feel sympathetic with the perv. little boy and his shima-pan love.
I don't think I would have gone to such extremes as he did... but the decision to get rid of them (by taking them off ) was hilariously awesome!
Old 2011-04-05, 00:26   Link #56
Einrei
Eternal Ordeal

So this will be like fantasy hmm..kinda confusing but gonna love it.
Old 2011-04-05, 00:55   Link #57
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
I have to admit though, I kind of feel sympathetic with the perv. little boy and his shima-pan love.
I don't think I would have gone to such extremes as he did... but the decision to get rid of them (by taking them off ) was hilariously awesome!
Actually, this ... boy ... is sort of a mascot for Navel (the company behind the VN this is based on) i guess - he appeared in Shuffle! as well, with similar intentions.

Perverted kids aside, if asked to describe this episode in a word, i would say "hectic". The rapid bombardment of directionless dialog left me dizzy, and focus was all over the place. I guess that is the effect they were aiming for, and i did settle in to the pace as the show went on (or maybe it just slowed down), but it was definitely an odd experience. I just hope that from this point, now that they have established (more or less ...more in some cases, less in others) the 4 viewpoints this apparently will be following, the show will slow down a bit.

I have a feeling that if they try to cram something from all 4 viewpoints in each episode, the experience will be quite fragmented. Personally i would prefer them sticking to two or so separate 'sides' in each episode, but maybe that's just me. The little girl was absolutely hilarious though (I borderline expected a policeman to pop up when that guy was trying to pull her skirt down and was 'wrestling' with her ), and i find certain appeal in the show's crude and direct humor.

So ...yeah. Disorienting as the first episode is, it was also entertaining enough to make me want to see more (and how they handle the 4 perspectives, which in itself is reasonably unique). Now, if only the fanservice was less crude ... (and double so for the even cruder tape-censoring).
Old 2011-04-05, 01:21   Link #58
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Another bad anime. Next.

However, it's nice to FINALLY know where those sailor uniforms come from. I've seen that outfit on online cosplay shop websites and eBay a LOT. It's very cute. I'd be tempted to buy it if wasn't from a game with such a horrible plot that's been adapted into an even more horrible anime. Ick.
Old 2011-04-05, 01:28   Link #59
yakisobapan

I'm not sure what to think about this yet. It mostly left a bad impression on me, but some points were intriguing so I'll continue watching for now.

Maybe I should have listened to my friend who recommended me to play the game before the anime airs...oh well.
yakisobapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 01:58   Link #60
Forsaken_Infinity

Seriously? If this is bad, I don't know what's good.

This was just downright awesome. And I hope it gets better.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, seinen