Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-11-30, 15:33   Link #1581
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
I don't agree with this Mentar, the white team is obviously better trained and informed than the red / blue.

And for surerman, there are 4 on the white and 4 on the blue/red. What do you mean 1 more?
Sakura with them,
IMO she's as sly as Shizuku and that white haired girl especially with her devious smile while the white bracelet girls passed by, give Kampfer manga thread a visit and you'll know her nickname

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
After watching half of episode 8 and the date, i'd have to say I have NEVER hated a main character as much as this ******* piece of shit disgrace to men everywhere. There's a limit on how stupid someone can be.

Please someone kill him already.

Edit: God ILL KILL HIM MYSELF AHHAAHHAJNFJNAJNTRTNFMFN MA *goes crazy*
it wont be easy, there's three Natsuru-Predator around him, and you must pass them before reach your target. oh! Sniper wont work either, since their keen sense of danger can warn them about hostile intent, even when it come from blind spot like behind the wall (Shizuku x Akane+Natsuru fight in Library - episode 2)

Try approach them frontally, and you'll lose your head to Mikoto, or get extra Nostril from Akane's gun bullet, or being hunted by the whole Seitetsu Gakuen because Shizuku's order

btw
Monir-bro? that's last picture is hillarious, Fukken SAved!!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 15:43   Link #1582
hellraiser85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
As for the white Kampfer the only one who I'd say was worth anything in a fight is Hitomi the other two seemed to be just as brain dead as Natsuru's group.
well not only hitomi is the oldest one (she's a third year) but she's also the ace of the athletics club so yea, it would kinda make sense that she's stronger than the other 2
hellraiser85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 16:59   Link #1583
Mentar
Banned

Heh... interesting little detail, and it explains why she's making such a good figure in ep9

However, I was primarily referring to her presence and smarts. She certainly seemed to have more IQ than the other two combined *cough*
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 18:01   Link #1584
Coluber

Quote:
After watching half of episode 8 and the date, i'd have to say I have NEVER hated a main character as much as this ******* piece of shit disgrace to men everywhere. There's a limit on how stupid someone can be.

Please someone kill him already.

Edit: God ILL KILL HIM MYSELF AHHAAHHAJNFJNAJNTRTNFMFN MA *goes crazy*
I think that the ninth episode made it clear that at least in the cartoon, Natsuru is the victim of subtle brainwashing by Sakura (indeed, this was hinted at during episode 8, when Shizuku asked Natsuru why he loved Sakura; one imagines that Shizuku herself suspects brainwashing).
Coluber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 18:19   Link #1585
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Obviously the best part of this weeks episode was the Gurren Lagann reference.

Hot blooded Akane!

She's a good artist, too. Only slightly creepy.

"Right, I'm just going to stare at you coldly while my childhood friend rips your top off."

NOPE, NOTHING SINISTER ABOUT THIS AT ALL.

So sinister so suddenly? Shocking. Talk about an abrupt change in character. She was all but cackling madly in this episode! So overdone it feels like she's some sort of red herring.

Last edited by KaneDragon; 2009-11-30 at 18:38.
KaneDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 18:26   Link #1586
Zetsubo
著述遮断

I'm sorry but black bunny teasing Akane was really funny.

Especially his laugh.

Ueh he he heeeee

Then Akane went star eyed crazy on BBunny... that was the cherry on top.

Mikoto and Akane together make a perfect pair of friends and they are funny together.

Wonderul comic duo.

Shizuku-sama... I mean Senjoughara Hitagi's cousin, ruled the episode for the last half... then the evil-one just spoiled everything.

Talk about pissing into my cup of tea.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 18:26   Link #1587
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coluber View Post
I think that the ninth episode made it clear that at least in the cartoon, Natsuru is the victim of subtle brainwashing by Sakura (indeed, this was hinted at during episode 8, when Shizuku asked Natsuru why he loved Sakura; one imagines that Shizuku herself suspects brainwashing).
Nah, I don't think there was any brainwashing involved before this episode, I think Natsuru genuinely fell in love with Sakura on his own.

Once thing I'm confused about is, why Sakura is ignorant to the fact that she has a double personality like Akane. I'm not sure if she is a Kampfer or not, but if she is, I'm sure just like Akane she should have noticed the fact that she is indeed a Kampfer.

I don't think it's a case where her real-self is the "Evil Sakura" and we were fooled the entire time.
Old 2009-11-30, 18:29   Link #1588
Newhope

I wouldn't be surprised if she can control the kampfers to a certain degree though there bracelets.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 18:39   Link #1589
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if she can control the kampfers to a certain degree though there bracelets.
One bracelet to rule them all?
Old 2009-11-30, 18:57   Link #1590
Fishfood1

Quote:
then shouldn't she try to control shizuku first since she's like the brain/cautious one in the purple team? controlling shizuku practically controls the entire purple team since the other 3 practically always do what their student council prez tell them to do.

or maybe she can only control the one who is weakest to her power, which is natsuru. since the other 3 aren't too pleased with sakura, with shizuku suspicious of sakura, and akane and mikoto are not amused of her, which means those 3 don't trust sakura, while only natsuru trust her.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 19:06   Link #1591
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I cant tell you have happy i would i be if Sakura was actually the bad guy oh it would make my year since i honestly dont like her. But the other reason being that Shizuku would have a reason to take off the other glove she already took off the Love battle Royal glove. You have to give it to her she laid a big fat wet one and oh was it wet on Natsuru right in front of all the girls. Hell Shizuku might have bigger ballz that Natsuru

This episode definitely made me want more its going to be a long week.
Old 2009-11-30, 19:44   Link #1592
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I cant tell you have happy i would i be if Sakura was actually the bad guy oh it would make my year since i honestly dont like her.
you can't go saying stuff like that cause people will neg rep you

but yeah, ideally that would be the case, because it would make for the most drama and it would end with Sakura losing..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 19:46   Link #1593
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

In eps 9, there are two points:
. First, White Kampfer said Natsuru is important
. Second, Messenger said "Moderators" -> It's mean there are many Moderators.

May be, Natsuru will become important kampfer for battle against other Moderators's kampfers . If kampfer system is a world wide, so who will manage and watch over these Moderators?
Old 2009-11-30, 19:57   Link #1594
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

Natsuru indeed tries the patience, but for heavens sake, calm yourself before you pop a vein. Here, have a fanservice! Have another. What the heck, have thrice.
What anime is the last one from?

Also btw not all male main guys are like that, theres Tomoki from Sora.

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 20:18   Link #1595
Lummie

Quote:
What anime is the last one from?

Also btw not all male main guys are like that, theres Tomoki from Sora.
It's from the anime Akikan and that scene is from the recently released OVA.

Tomoki from Sora is a too high level pervert and it's often something that dislike when they create main characters that way because it neglects the mainstory and concentrates only on pantsie shots etc... Like what they're doing now with Kämpfer and the fanservice. They ignore too much the storyline and focus too much on fanservice...

BTW to me, both Natsuru/Tomoki aren't that kind of likeable characters (one too stupid for words and one that reaches the summit when it comes to ecchi). I rather prefer harem leads like Minato/Ken.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 20:28   Link #1596
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
At least have a main characte AWARE that theres like 4 hot wet girls, (along with the whole female side of school by how many gawk at her) that would probably allow you bone them at any time!

How many of us would die to be in his shoes?! Well I guess thats the difference between Anime and Real life. Damn Authers. (Slumps on Lummie's lap depressed)

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 20:30   Link #1597
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Kampfer fanservice isn't bad, I think it's top-notch compared to other fanservice themed anime.

Most of the time it's done for publicity, encouraging people to buy the novels for the original material while giving them new material at the same time, in Japan.

Once again, Shizuku stands out the most out of all the girls, I loved her swimsuit.
Old 2009-11-30, 20:45   Link #1598
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
after watching this ep
i will never see Nogizaka of Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu the same way again
oh snap!, that voice
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 20:50   Link #1599
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
after watching this ep
i will never see Nogizaka of Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu the same way again
oh snap!, that voice
She's voicing the Lynx, wasn't she? What exactly about it?
Old 2009-11-30, 20:54   Link #1600
Midonin
Last Engage

I think the VAs are getting confused here. Nana Mizuki isn't voicing anyone in Haruka. (Yet.)
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen