AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-10-06, 22:49   Link #121
Miraluka
Banned

OreImo's Kuroneko talking about the Daihaiseisai.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 12:00   Link #122
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
TAMnI II OP

TAMnI II ED

Tweets from PROJECT INDEX have announced that Kurosaki Maon's full version of the ED, [magic world] (can't type the infinity symbol here >_<) will be released on the 24th of November.

Oh, I missed this too: No Buts! by Kawada Mami will be released on the 3rd of November.

Sources:

http://twitter.com/projectindex/status/26765729249 << No Buts!
http://twitter.com/projectindex/status/26767368804 << Magic World

... Great, something to listen to just before the most frustrating exam of all for me. Yes?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 13:04   Link #123
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Level 5-Judgelight live by fripSide
Old 2010-10-08, 13:31   Link #124
tsunade666

the music and the lips movement doesn't match.

I love the twin tailed girl in tokiwadai uniform dancer.
Old 2010-10-08, 16:05   Link #125
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
TAMnI II OP

TAMnI II ED

...for some reason, I feel disappointed. Accelerator looks less like his former anime counterpart (why is the front of his hair so short and the back of his hair so long?!) who I loved. They reused the PV scenes and I don't like how there's so much focus on Mikoto in the opening when she's only just a side character. The animation looks choppy at times as well.

I wish they'd give Accel a cool part like in masterpiece. ;_; The only good thing about it is that they correctly grouped Accelerator in the opening as a main character, and even then they left him out of the ending.
Old 2010-10-08, 16:15   Link #126
Soraya21

I thought the new To Aru II OP song is pretty nice, but the accompanying animation wasn't so good. I guess there was too much fast movement? Or maybe it's because they tried cramming in all these new/old characters together within the frame of like 20 seconds which made it feel too random and clustered.

Both the song and animation for the new ED is pretty plain and uneventful. Not really much to say besides that.

Overall, the first season's OP I and ED II still tops all for me.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 16:21   Link #127
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
...for some reason, I feel disappointed. Accelerator looks less like his former anime counterpart (why is the front of his hair so short and the back of his hair so long?!) who I loved. They reused the PV scenes and I don't like how there's so much focus on Mikoto in the opening when she's only just a side character. The animation looks choppy at times as well.

I wish they'd give Accel a cool part like in masterpiece. ;_; The only good thing about it is that they correctly grouped Accelerator in the opening as a main character, and even then they left him out of the ending.
I think this is a form of fanservice in order to compensate her future lack of roles and also to appeal her fans.
Or, there is the chance the studio will rape the original material (yo! J.C. Staff!) as usually they do.

Speaking of which the animation of the ED was... erm... not so solid, as if they were another team animating the scenes.

Yeah, I also dislike the lack of Accelerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
Overall, the first season's OP I and ED II still tops all for me.
This is the consequence, for me season I OPs and Ed 2 are still on my tops.
Old 2010-10-08, 16:48   Link #128
pikachuwei

is it me or does the start of the ED remind you of a otome game (the guy character giving you his hand XD)

and i dont see what people are complaining about accel's parts in masterpiece. In anything he gets LESS screen time (one lonely shot of him set against teh background of the city) I prefer his menacing walk down the street in no buts lol (obviously PSI-missing Accel was teh best XD)
Old 2010-10-08, 16:51   Link #129
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
is it me or does the start of the ED remind you of a otome game (the guy character giving you his hand XD)

and i dont see what people are complaining about accel's parts in masterpiece. In anything he gets LESS screen time (one lonely shot of him set against teh background of the city)
Isn't about Masterpiece but about No buts!
Old 2010-10-08, 17:36   Link #130
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post

and i dont see what people are complaining about accel's parts in masterpiece. In anything he gets LESS screen time (one lonely shot of him set against teh background of the city) I prefer his menacing walk down the street in no buts lol (obviously PSI-missing Accel was teh best XD)
Yes, Accelerator had less screentime in masterpiece, but I just loved his cool and almost melancholy expression with the shot of him standing near the windmills in the background. That one scene was the start of me turning into a fan of him.

No buts! makes him look like a hunchback.

I feel like I'm alone in this viewpoint though. ;_;

Anyways, yeah, I like the song, the animation in the first half not so much. I hope the next opening is better.
Old 2010-10-08, 17:42   Link #131
Miraluka
Banned

The Magic World is good but the video doesn't fit at all.
Old 2010-10-08, 17:46   Link #132
Soraya21

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
No buts! makes him look like a hunchback.

I feel like I'm alone in this viewpoint though. ;_;
You definitely aren't alone in this. Gimped Accelerator = complete badass

I'm really hoping the next OP will have that shot from the novel of Accelerator vs. Kihara as epic and unchanged as possible.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 01:38   Link #133
mt.andi
Triple agent

I've expected more action from 'Magic World' ED, but it looks kinda boring.
And there is so much Mikoto. No Saten though...
mt.andi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 08:24   Link #134
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Between the promo images and the ED, they seem to be pushing for that triangle relationship
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 10:53   Link #135
tsunade666

the ED song is great but the video.... The touma on the ED isn't the touma that I know. His more like bishounen type their! and touma doesn't look that much pretty boy but instead pretty gar.
Old 2010-10-10, 06:00   Link #136
Syntron
Shiny Hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the music and the lips movement doesn't match
>>implying that all videos are allways perfectly in sync with their audio track

Also, her live performance is terrible. Voice goes up and down in volume because she is jumping around the stage like a teenage idol with playback on her side. She has these background dancers to do that for her. I know that only a few singers can put up a good live performance, but she can do better, im sure.
Syntron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 09:09   Link #137
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Am I the only one who keeps listening to No buts! and Magic∞world over and over again? They're fucking awesome, even the lyrics are amazing.
Old 2010-10-10, 09:41   Link #138
tsunade666

I'm loving no buts but I don't like much magic world.

the lyrics with no buts is really funny specially when the part of the song where you ask the god and god's answer is FUKOU DA!
Old 2010-10-10, 11:26   Link #139
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

If you look back at the previous season's OPs lyrics, they are usually about the same thing especial the chorus usually depicts Touma's situation and feelings.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 11:57   Link #140
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

^ ? I don't think so. The difference between PSI-Missing and Masterpiece is fairly apparent. No Buts! is also different.