Notices

Old 2007-08-06, 15:06   Link #281
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Is the second season the last?
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 15:10   Link #282
Terra

Unknown, but most likely. Well I see it being the end of Lelouch's story. They may decide to continue with that universe in other ways. Although I'd rather it stayed with Lelouch. It was said that CG was intended to be a 4 cour series (S1 = 2 cours).
Old 2007-08-09, 08:46   Link #283
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Unknown, but most likely. Well I see it being the end of Lelouch's story. They may decide to continue with that universe in other ways. Although I'd rather it stayed with Lelouch. It was said that CG was intended to be a 4 cour series (S1 = 2 cours).
How dare you say that . LULU SHALL LIVE FOREVER .

Any ways have the second season been confirmed? If so is it this year?
Old 2007-08-09, 09:08   Link #284
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Any ways have the second season been confirmed? If so is it this year?
1. I'm pretty sure; yes.

2. No. Early-mid '08, I heard.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 09:50   Link #285
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
1. I'm pretty sure; yes.

2. No. Early-mid '08, I heard.
Its either next year or Octorber this year. No one has a clue.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 09:59   Link #286
JagdPanther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Its either next year or Octorber this year. No one has a clue.
I thought it was definitely at least to next year because of some other shows this October.

Oh well. I'd honestly rather it wait. Less that I have to keep track of for a while so I can catch up the 20+ series I have backed up.... Though I am burning through a lot lately to try. Gonna finish School Rumble today, School Rumble 2 by Saturday night, Inukami by Monday evening, and Magikano and Gift ~Eternal Rainbow~ by the end of next week.

Yeah, I'm a man on a mission.

Then comes the start of the new semester and I will have to cut back my watching.

Old 2007-08-09, 10:10   Link #287
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
I thought it was definitely at least to next year because of some other shows this October.

Oh well. I'd honestly rather it wait. Less that I have to keep track of for a while so I can catch up the 20+ series I have backed up.... Though I am burning through a lot lately to try. Gonna finish School Rumble today, School Rumble 2 by Saturday night, Inukami by Monday evening, and Magikano and Gift ~Eternal Rainbow~ by the end of next week.

Yeah, I'm a man on a mission.

Then comes the start of the new semester and I will have to cut back my watching.
I don't know if there is any word on other shows blocking it out, though it is possible. Isn't the new Gundam in October? I would personally like it to start sooner than later, for nothing more than to get off the cliffhanger, they can spend two weeks in between episodes for all I care.

Anime binging is fun, though if I do do it, Its a sit down and not get up till series is over type of deal. Boy am I sore after 56 episode shows.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 10:16   Link #288
JagdPanther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I don't know if there is any word on other shows blocking it out, though it is possible. Isn't the new Gundam in October? I would personally like it to start sooner than later, for nothing more than to get off the cliffhanger, they can spend two weeks in between episodes for all I care.

Anime binging is fun, though if I do do it, Its a sit down and not get up till series is over type of deal. Boy am I sore after 56 episode shows.
Yes, Gundam 00 is slated for this October. Not particularly interested in it, actually. Don't like Gundam overall. For some strange reason I enjoyed GS and GS/D.... despite its many flaws... Kinda like CG. I figure if any series, 00 will supplant CG2 for a bit. I don't think anyone knows how long 00 is going to run yet. I haven't heard if it'll be 26 or the 50+ variation.

Yeah, I feel guilty about binging, though. I feel worthless, like I'm a sloth. Don't get anything productive done. But at the same time, with 20+ series backed up, not including all the series that I am currently downloading that aren't finished and I'm either A) saving up to watch later because I started downloading like half-way through (Lucky Star, Kaze no Stigma, Nanoha StrikerS, and Hayate) or B) watching right now as they come out (Sky Girls, Zero no Tsukaima 2, and Potemayo).

Last edited by JagdPanther; 2007-08-09 at 12:24.
Old 2007-08-09, 11:48   Link #289
Terra

I've not heard of anything for CG's old time slot yet so October it still very possible IMO, and I still think it's the better time to show it.

A Gundam that's only 26 eps long? That'd be a first. I definately see it being the standard 50 odd eps affair.
Old 2007-08-26, 02:44   Link #290
SpaceDrake
This Is Part Of The Plan

So getting back to the "question that needs an answer" thing: has there been any further word on when and where Geass is airing in the States? I know Bandai announced that will air, but they didn't say on what channel or when. I'm guess it's Adult Swim, but I'd still like to know when.
SpaceDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-03, 11:55   Link #291
Pistbag

I just finish watching the first season of Code Geass, and now I want to read the manga. Is Lelouch of the Rebellion still an on going manga and goes beyond that of the anime so far?
Pistbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 05:35   Link #292
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistbag View Post
I just finish watching the first season of Code Geass, and now I want to read the manga. Is Lelouch of the Rebellion still an on going manga and goes beyond that of the anime so far?
lol the manga is based on the anime meaning the anime is ahead of the manga.
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 13:46   Link #293
Pistbag

lol thanks
Pistbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 22:26   Link #294
wqwz

Gundam 00 is gonna be 50 eps...I heard....
They gonna air the first 25 episodes and then after awhile the other half (like CG....
so hopefully when the first season of 00 end we will get to see S2 of CG.....
wqwz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 01:25   Link #295
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Actually something strange across my mind just recently....

Who's Suzu's mother? There's no information or any episodes or stories spent about her...It's sort of odd that we know a bit of Marianne and Kallen's mother, but very little of Suzu considering he is the antagonist of the story vsing Lulu.

Sorta makes the whole 'Genetic' thing strange..perhaps he's a coordinator that had his genes worked upon xD

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 12:21   Link #296
RonaldC

What is the official source of information for season two? Is there one in English?
RonaldC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 16:11   Link #297
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldC View Post
What is the official source of information for season two? Is there one in English?
there is pretty much no official information on season 2, seeing as how they haven't even announced it.

I suggest checking the spoiler thread here or various english anime news sites in about 4-6 months if you want to find out about any announcements that have been made by sunrise.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 03:21   Link #298
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
I've not heard of anything for CG's old time slot yet so October it still very possible IMO, and I still think it's the better time to show it.

A Gundam that's only 26 eps long? That'd be a first. I definately see it being the standard 50 odd eps affair.
its being split into two seasons thus it is logical that thwe first one is 25/26 episodes
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 04:22   Link #299
lijon

Lulu would die in the end, no?
It's just the way things work... From the moment he killed euphie, he only became another "evil" character, desperately trying to believe what he had done was right. I don't really think there was ever an ending for a "evil" person ruling the world. =\
lijon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 05:14   Link #300
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by lijon View Post
Lulu would die in the end, no?
It's just the way things work... From the moment he killed euphie, he only became another "evil" character, desperately trying to believe what he had done was right. I don't really think there was ever an ending for a "evil" person ruling the world. =\
Who care about euphie we hate her anyway he just made the fans happy by putting her out of her misery
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a