AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-12-08, 09:22   Link #601
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
It's hard to discern which part covers the actual story and what wasn't. Seeing the place of its origin is 2ch, there are some others (most likely not the author of the story) butting in making it hard to tell what is the author's actual story and what isn't.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 12:20   Link #602
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I'm currently doing 3 fanfics and want your opinion about it.

Spoiler for The Kamijou Twins:

Spoiler for Senpai and Kohai: Two Teleporters tale:

Now this one i currently working right now and is my favorite. Unfortunately, i still doing a preview of it but i give you the title of my 3rd fanfic.

"Two Level 5's Shopping trip + Two stalkers"

Your opinions please.

PS: I would love to see the fanfic where Team ITEM are Touma's adopted sisters translated.
Old 2010-12-08, 13:33   Link #603
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I'm currently doing 3 fanfics and want your opinion about it.

Spoiler for The Kamijou Twins:

Sounds interesting, though the idea of Touka being into girls and more... aggressive is a bit iffy. Still sounds pretty good though. I'd read it.

One nit pick. Why would Komoe be investigating? Just easier to say Yomikawa was inves, and later calls Komoe when the girl says Komoe is her teacher.

Quote:

Spoiler for Senpai and Kohai: Two Teleporters tale:

This does sound very interesting, and would love to see it done

Quote:

Now this one i currently working right now and is my favorite. Unfortunately, i still doing a preview of it but i give you the title of my 3rd fanfic.

Your opinions please.

PS: I would love to see the fanfic where Team ITEM are Touma's adopted sisters translated.
Sounds like a comedy, though I'm trying to figure out who the Level 5's would be. I get the feeling that the most obvious would be wrong...

And I want to see that ITEM one too... Though the comment about Misaka being unlucky makes me cringe. Unlucky how? Not getting Touma (fine) or being brutally beaten by ITEM for trying to get close to their brother (not fine)

PS. Are you a boy or a girl? With the whole MrTerrorist, I'd assumed boy, but then I caught sight of you mentioning your Yaoi vision and am now confused. Or were you only joking and making it sound as though you like Yoai, or are you a guy who likes it or are you a girl who has a very misleading name... Argh, I'm just curious. Sorry if I offended you.
Old 2010-12-08, 18:36   Link #604
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
All right, it's in the

Quote:
Character A: <blahblahblah>
Character B: <blahblahblah>
format. Well, as I said, since it's from 2ch, it's hard to tell which parts are actually part of the story and what isn't. Some posters simply jumped in... (and frankly, it's quite tiring seeing nobody contributing to the discussion, chipping in just to say "<character name here> kawaii!" etc ) So I'm "filtering" these posts at my own interpretation of what's part of the story.

... anyway. This is quite a rough translation, so excuse me for some translation mistakes. Also pardon me for the frequent T/L notes I keep inserting there.

Spoiler for ITEM's beloved "bro" 1st parter:

I'll just leave this here for the time being. Anyone who wants to read the original can go here.

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2010-12-08 at 18:48.
Old 2010-12-08, 19:11   Link #605
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:

Your opinions please.
Is it a stalker for each Level 5? Because if there's Mikoto in it, Kuroko and Etzali both fit the stalker roles.

Sounds interesting.
Old 2010-12-08, 19:17   Link #606
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
All right, it's in the

format. Well, as I said, since it's from 2ch, it's hard to tell which parts are actually part of the story and what isn't. Some posters simply jumped in... (and frankly, it's quite tiring seeing nobody contributing to the discussion, chipping in just to say "<character name here> kawaii!" etc ) So I'm "filtering" these posts at my own interpretation of what's part of the story.

... anyway. This is quite a rough translation, so excuse me for some translation mistakes. Also pardon me for the frequent T/L notes I keep inserting there.

Spoiler for ITEM's beloved "bro" 1st parter:

I'll just leave this here for the time being. Anyone who wants to read the original can go here.
Poor Touma, but if he goes gar against his sis, then Mugino better start praying.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 19:23   Link #607
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Poor Touma, but if he goes gar against his sis, then Mugino better start praying.
Like I said... Touma spoils his "sisters" way too much in this fic

He'll block her attacks, but he won't return her a hit.

... Oh snap, this fic is WINCEST indeed.

Old 2010-12-08, 19:37   Link #608
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Is it a stalker for each Level 5? Because if there's Mikoto in it, Kuroko and Etzali both fit the stalker roles.

Sounds interesting.
Yes. I give you a hint who's the other stalker so you might guess who the stalker is stalking.

Here's the hint: Blonde.
Old 2010-12-08, 20:17   Link #609
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Yes. I give you a hint who's the other stalker so you might guess who the stalker is stalking.

Here's the hint: Blonde.
... *cough cough*

Spoiler for Uh.:

Old 2010-12-08, 20:20   Link #610
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Would Mikoto and Mugino get along? (assuming stalker is Frenda) They did have a pretty intense fight with each other before...
Old 2010-12-08, 21:39   Link #611
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

2nd page coming up.

... Geh, if there's one thing I don't like about Toaruverse, it'll be the fact that each of the characters have their way of speaking which includes some verbal tics I can't translate very well.

That and this fic... I just don't know what ties in the story anymore. It feels like some others are just adding to the story on their own. Sooo not-in-sync.

Spoiler for 2nd:

Old 2010-12-09, 00:34   Link #612
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

was listing to this bgm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNEcBbzX2m4&NR=1

Spoiler for short fanfic:
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 01:33   Link #613
Flere821
Lurker

I've recently got into the 'My little sister can't be this cute' novel series, and I have a question - has there been anyone trying to write a fanfic that put sis-con sargeant Motoharu into that setting? I for one am interested in just what kind of snarking Kyousuke can give to Motoharu

Or maybe even Maika dragging Kirino down the forbidden path... *slaps self in face before really going off the deep end*
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 05:32   Link #614
all_flying

I've make a fanfic already. Still unfinished tho, looking a way to connect between the story. Anyone interested, please enjoy http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6452408/...ace_and_Vortex

And please review it. I take any critiques, thought, suggestion, or excoriation (by any means of course)
all_flying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 17:46   Link #615
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6452999/1/Days_of_Darkness

Finally got around to reading this. Nice job, Chaos, it's pretty interesting.
Old 2010-12-10, 00:41   Link #616
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6452999/1/Days_of_Darkness

Finally got around to reading this. Nice job, Chaos, it's pretty interesting.
Thanks I'm thinking of making Index the main character for the next chapter.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 05:33   Link #617
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Oh great. To think this did not happen yet... I'm so laughing over myself for this.

Spoiler for D::

The ending was kind of abrupt, I wished the author could do more but meh. Not going to push it too much. At least it was a fun read

Old 2010-12-12, 04:16   Link #618
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I've recently got into the 'My little sister can't be this cute' novel series, and I have a question - has there been anyone trying to write a fanfic that put sis-con sargeant Motoharu into that setting? I for one am interested in just what kind of snarking Kyousuke can give to Motoharu

Or maybe even Maika dragging Kirino down the forbidden path... *slaps self in face before really going off the deep end*
I had a thought once to put both Kyousuke and Tsuchimikado and a bunch of other characters in a skit for [Days of Darkness] where they attend this 'help session' for siscons, you know like for the alcholics when they go-

"My name is Joe."

"Hi Joe."

"I'm an Alcholic"

-And they carry on from there only this one is for siscons.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 16:06   Link #619
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

That's a great idea. DO IT!
Old 2010-12-12, 20:13   Link #620
Flere821
Lurker

Lol, I sincerely doubt Kyousuke will go to one of those meetings of his own will... good idea nonetheless

Though just as a heads up:

Spoiler for Some info on Kyousuke - LN spoilers ahead:

Hopefully you can incorporate some of those into your skit - it's a shame really that Maika doesn't have long hair though, just think of how Motoharu will react to Kyousuke's actions then xD
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction