AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-24, 04:47   Link #1241
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Still have 10++ episodes to work with. Another thing: No clip shows.
Old 2008-06-24, 04:53   Link #1242
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Still have 10++ episodes to work with. Another thing: No clip shows.
Well, there's indeed still a little more than half of the series left, so we'll see indeed. Hmm, I'm curious about the new OP we'll get by episode 13 or 14; maybe it can shed some light on what her role'll be for the rest of the series...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 10:14   Link #1243
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

You know, it may seem like Kallen likes Zero, but she reminds me of Cagalli, have a feeling Kallen will fall for Suzaku.
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 10:16   Link #1244
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
You know, it may seem like Kallen likes Zero, but she reminds me of Cagalli, have a feeling Kallen will fall for Suzaku.
No. Won't happen. Stop hoping it will. It makes no sense.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 10:16   Link #1245
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
You know, it may seem like Kallen crushes on Zero, but she reminds me of Cagalli, I thought she was crushin on Kira, >_>: But in the end she ended up loving Athrun. I have a feeling Kallen will fall for Suzaku.
Erm except she really hates his guts since he stands for everything she fights against. Plus she didn't look to happy with him last Ep. There more chance of a SuzakuXArthur realtionship(baring a mindwipe anway) than KallenXSuzaku.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 10:16   Link #1246
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I doubt it - there's more hatred between them than there was between Cagalli and Athrun. Besides, I'm sure that thye're aware that they did that, they'd be copying GS and GSD - in a BAAAD way.
Old 2008-06-24, 10:22   Link #1247
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I doubt it - there's more hatred between them than there was between Cagalli and Athrun. Besides, I'm sure that thye're aware that they did that, they'd be copying GS and GSD - in a BAAAD way.
Copying GSD cannot be anything but bad.
Old 2008-06-24, 10:27   Link #1248
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Copying GSD cannot be anything but bad.
*nods*. It has bene e,mntioned before, but they DID copy GS in some aspects - Kallen and Euphie were similar to Cagali, Suzaku is a sort of bad parody/twisted version of Kira Yamato - and Orange-kun himself is a parody of Mu La Flaga. Still, i think I recall somewhere tha tTanaguchi wasn't vvery fond of GS/GSD, so I doubt they'll "copy" too much - a bad thing to do in any case. They should stay to small parodies like that, not making everything similar to GS... .
Old 2008-06-24, 10:29   Link #1249
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
*nods*. It has bene e,mntioned before, but they DID copy GS in some aspects - Kallen and Euphie were similar to Cagali, Suzaku is a sort of bad parody/twisted version of Kira Yamato - and Orange-kun himself is a parody of Mu La Flaga. Still, i think I recall somewhere tha tTanaguchi wasn't vvery fond of GS/GSD, so I doubt they'll "copy" too much - a bad thing to do in any case. They should stay to small parodies like that, not making everything similar to GS... .

then the question is
is lulu le cruz (hes no athran)
Old 2008-06-24, 10:31   Link #1250
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
No. Won't happen. Stop hoping it will. It makes no sense.
It was only a slight feeling I had. Like very very very small feeling. Because I'd cry if that would ever happen. Besides. KallenXLulu is win.

Yeah it would be kinda retarted for her to end up with Suzu

Edit: I like Mu la flaga >___>;

Last edited by LastOrder; 2008-06-24 at 10:42.
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 10:32   Link #1251
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Yep. He wasn't very fond of it. Why do you think Lacus, crap, i meant Euphie had to go? I mean it was set in stone that it had to happen. I think it was said it was in the very first draft of the story.
Old 2008-06-24, 10:32   Link #1252
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Le Creuset and Lelouch are nothing alike actually. I'd say Schneizel is probably more like him than Lelouch.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 10:47   Link #1253
Sinn
Pwnage

Hell no, Kallens falling for Suzaku will be another GS rippoff, I agree. But Suzaku is far worse than Athrun, in fact Athrun wasn't anything like him. >.> But Kallen do remind me of Cagalli.

and GSD shouldn't have been made, it gives sunrise a bad name.
Sinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 10:53   Link #1254
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Hell no, Kallens falling for Suzaku will be another GS rippoff, I agree. But Suzaku is far worse than Athrun, in fact Athrun wasn't anything like him. >.> But Kallen do remind me of Cagalli.

and GSD shouldn't have been made, it gives sunrise a bad name.
To be honest it wasn't really that bad until
Spoiler for Spoilers for CSD:

Wait i change my mind, it was rubbish. I'm defending the indefensible(kinda like Makoto from school days).

Last edited by ZeroSama; 2008-06-26 at 03:43.
Old 2008-06-24, 10:58   Link #1255
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
To be honest it wasn't really that bad until Kira showed up. Fair enough they nerfed Cagalli and Arthrun and Kira was just like WTF, what happened to your personality while Lacus was the same as ever. Then the focus just shifts from the Minerva to the Archangel for no reason and Kira loses just so they can sell more mech models......

Wait i change my mind, it was crap. I'm defending the indefensible(kinda like Makoto from school days).
i didnt think GSD that bad
not bad enough to be compered in any way shape or form to makoto (compering a 50 ep mecha anime to a character is not really possible and i dont think its really what you tried to say but still to mention makoto in compereson to anything at all is just wrong)

it was just not on the same level as seed was
it sufferd from SSS (sunrise sequal syndrom)
Old 2008-06-24, 11:00   Link #1256
Pathis87

I think Kallen is going to be brought back to the brittannian mainland by Suzaku , probably she will meet her father there thus resolving her whole family arc. Placed under house arrest is the most likely option they can do with her and it would explain the picture of Kallen in a brit. outfit posted on this forum a while ago ... .

I also don't get why that many people were shocked about the scene where they showed her in restraints and tied up .... . She is a frontline soldier and the 'ace' of the Oobk thus she is treated like a POW. In other various anime more severe stuff happened to main characters like misa (in DN) or Asuka/Misato in Evangellion .

We can expect her to be rescued by Lelouch in the eps after ep 15 since it's confirmed 12-15 are gonna be Jeremiah eps and stupid cupids day ep (that's millay for you i guess ) . Altough they could provide with more background for Anya and Zino... . I for one would very much like to know the connection if there is any between Anya and Lelouch. Altough i personnally believe Anya is more like Suzaku when it comes to natural geass potential. This would explain why CC and Anya had a memory exchange ... the memories we saw being from CC and giving them to Anya.

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 11:02   Link #1257
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i didnt think GSD that bad
not bad enough to be compered in any way shape or form to makoto (true compering a 50 ep mecha anime to a character is not really possible but still to mention him in compereson to anything is just wrong)

it was just not on the same level as seed was
it sufferd from SSS (sunrise sequal syndrom)
It just went soo downhill towards the end it wasn't funny. You could see they were short on time the way they were reusing stock-footage yet they still insisted on having filler eps and recaps. Plus the way the
Spoiler for spoliers for GSD:

All it did was ruin the seed name.

Last edited by ZeroSama; 2008-06-26 at 03:44.
Old 2008-06-24, 11:04   Link #1258
Sinn
Pwnage

Even if they have to sequel it at least make it good, I don't mind Kira but Shin is a different story, he is just like Nina.( Well almost) Also they seperate Athrun and Cagalli when they were suppose to be canon.

Okay getting off topic here. i'll shut it.
Sinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 11:05   Link #1259
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
I think Kallen is going to be brought back to the brittannian mainland by Suzaku , probably she will meet her father there thus resolving her whole family arc. Placed under house arrest is the most likely option they can do with her and it would explain the picture of Kallen in a brit. outfit posted on this forum a while ago ... .

We can expect her to be rescued by Lelouch in the eps after ep 15 since it's confirmed 12-15 are gonna be Jeremiah eps and stupid cupids day ep (that's millay for you i guess ) . Altough they could provide with more background for Anya and Zino... . I for one would very much like to know the connection if there is any between Anya and Lelouch. Altough i personnally believe Anya is more like Suzaku when it comes to natural geass potential. This would explain why CC and Anya had a memory exchange ... the memories we saw being from CC and giving them to Anya.
This seems most logical, but I still can't help getting the feeling that some mind wipe-age is in order.
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 11:09   Link #1260
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
This seems most logical, but I still can't help getting the feeling that some mind wipe-age is in order.
Ever since Lulu accidently geassed Euphie in season 1 i've adopted a "prepare for the worst" mentality. Kallen mindwiped, raped, forced pairing with Suzaku yep they've all crossed my mind and while i think they feasible, i'm not the director anything can happen.