AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-19, 23:44   Link #1181
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Well I think people were commenting on the fact that he is now a manipulative person. Whether in the past he was more whether in the past he was similar to Zero is fairly irrelevant unless to draw more of a parallel between their paths.
Exactly... sure he started out with good intentions but so did Griffith from Berserk and looked what happened.. and that's just one example...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 17:32   Link #1182
carmolita

I finally read chapter 67, it appears that aidou dono was betraying kaname and yuki.. I hope aidou understands the reason for his father's death and doesn't betray them as well
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 11:49   Link #1183
hobbitheart

I can't understand why Kaname killed Aidou Senior. I'm sure we'll find out in the next chapter, but something tells me that there was a secret between the two of them, that revealed Kaname's plan "offscreen" to Aidou Senior before he killed him. I don't know what Aidou Senior did to deserve such a punishment; I feel like he was just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't think Aidou will go against Kaname-I'm sure he'll understand once he finds out the reason. There's been a lot of talk in the fandom though about Kaname's real plan is to wipe out all the purebloods except Yuki, which I find really interesting because then Zero and Kaname would want to achieve the same end. Hmmm. For a while I pitied and understoon Kaname, but I've never let go of this feeling that he ultimately will do anything he wants to get what he wants. I don't know-I feel that while Zero has seemingly committed more 'sins', he's more honest. Someone said as a comment somewhere that Zero is 'all talk, no action' and Kaname is 'no talk, all action'. They're obviously foil characters of one another. The ultimate question is what is Yuki gonna do about it?
hobbitheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 19:29   Link #1184
carmolita

Just saw chapter 68 and yuki's vampire powers manifest - she has wings! the same ones in VK guilty and aido is devestated over his fathers death,kaname is hand is injured from using the sword and yuki gets arrested
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 18:43   Link #1185
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbitheart View Post
I can't understand why Kaname killed Aidou Senior. I'm sure we'll find out in the next chapter, but something tells me that there was a secret between the two of them, that revealed Kaname's plan "offscreen" to Aidou Senior before he killed him. I don't know what Aidou Senior did to deserve such a punishment; I feel like he was just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't think Aidou will go against Kaname-I'm sure he'll understand once he finds out the reason. There's been a lot of talk in the fandom though about Kaname's real plan is to wipe out all the purebloods except Yuki, which I find really interesting because then Zero and Kaname would want to achieve the same end. Hmmm. For a while I pitied and understoon Kaname, but I've never let go of this feeling that he ultimately will do anything he wants to get what he wants. I don't know-I feel that while Zero has seemingly committed more 'sins', he's more honest. Someone said as a comment somewhere that Zero is 'all talk, no action' and Kaname is 'no talk, all action'. They're obviously foil characters of one another. The ultimate question is what is Yuki gonna do about it?
Actually...I feel like kaname has finally made his choice. He is committed to his plans to save the vampires. For better or worse. He’s realized that even if he loses Yuki he can’t stop now. This is major for him.
Old 2011-01-30, 10:16   Link #1186
hobbitheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torri_fay_torren@hot View Post
Actually...I feel like kaname has finally made his choice. He is committed to his plans to save the vampires. For better or worse. He’s realized that even if he loses Yuki he can’t stop now. This is major for him.
Hmmm, good point. What exactly do you mean by 'save' though? Have an equal power among them, instead of the ruling purebloods? Have them cooperate with humans?
hobbitheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 10:14   Link #1187
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Whoa wings...o.o;
It's nice to see Yuuki actually got some hidden power beneath her sleeves, but still...I can't help but to feel that she still can't compete with other vampires or hunter if she tried to fight them alone >_>;

Poor Aidou I can't imagine how shocked he was after that happened

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 06:57   Link #1188
Chee

Nice looking chapter.

Chapter 70 Raws
Chee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 22:34   Link #1189
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbitheart View Post
Hmmm, good point. What exactly do you mean by 'save' though? Have an equal power among them, instead of the ruling purebloods? Have them cooperate with humans?
I have a feeling we won't know what kanama's plans are untill the end. But I still think he's a good guy. I wonder if he will be another
Spoiler for for naruto:
He never does anything without a good reason
Old 2011-04-07, 05:48   Link #1190
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Can say I'm pleased with chapter 70.
Not only because it had Senri in it but it's getting more interesting and I'm wanting more. Which is why I'm hoping soon or later there will be enough material for season 3.
Old 2011-05-09, 14:18   Link #1191
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I never thought id say this but Yuuki restarting the night class was pretty intelligent. The one thing Yuuki was missing (besides common sense) was loyal comrades. She has down exactly what her brother did by creating the night class and given the other vampires a choice to follow her for common goals. She has set herself apart from the rest of the ruling class of Vampires. This new night class is hers and not her brothers something she is building on her own. I have feeling this new class will be fiercely loyal to her.

Her situation with Zero has not changed nor should it she is still a Kuran and he is still a hunter.
Old 2011-06-07, 01:58   Link #1192
Knightrunner

I can't wait for the next chapter. Yes, Yuki was smart restarting the night class. Now only if we can figure out why Aido dad had to die.
Old 2011-06-14, 16:01   Link #1193
Cyz
"Show it to me"

I still can't figure out what Sara's true intention but it's bad I can sense that. Oh and it's nice to see Maria making her own move too.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 11:09   Link #1194
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Spoiler for Chapter 73:
Old 2011-07-15, 21:02   Link #1195
Knightrunner

Wow, interesting read. Glad to see Zero helping Yuki again in his own way.
Old 2011-07-22, 08:35   Link #1196
fangirl335
bubbly kitty

Location: My own little world where the sky is purple :3 aka Long Branch, NJ
Send a message via AIM to fangirl335 Send a message via Yahoo to fangirl335
yay!!! I am a BIG YukiXZero fan and I was starting to loose faith BUT when I read chapter 73 my heart soared.^_^
Old 2011-07-28, 10:16   Link #1197
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

By the way, what scans that you guys used for VK? I stumbled upon a very bad scans in chapter...I forget what chapter it is, but it's really bad that I can't understand what they're saying at all

Quote:
yay!!! I am a BIG YukiXZero fan and I was starting to loose faith BUT when I read chapter 73 my heart soared.^_^
..me too Especially that part where Yuki bit Zero's neck...

I held my breath and almost shed a tear because of the emotional state between those two and the needs to control their emotion was just too touching for me

Old 2011-09-19, 11:17   Link #1198
giannaannaig

Sorry to say this but I'm a Yuuki and Kaname fan. I really can't feel Zero's feelings for Yuuki unlike the way Kaname shows his.. I'm really excited for the upcoming chapters though. I feel that everything will be out in the next chapters. I really hope that Kaname and Yuuki get bacj together. I don't dislike Zero but I would really be glad if in the end, it would be Kaname and Yuuki although I feel that that would be impossible since Zero is the more popular protagonist..

giannaannaig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 10:39   Link #1199
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torri_fay_torren@hot View Post
I have a feeling we won't know what kanama's plans are untill the end. But I still think he's a good guy. I wonder if he will be another
Spoiler for for naruto:
He never does anything without a good reason
Going with this. The purebloods have been at the center of power struggles for quite some time. Get rid of them and there would be nothing to fight over.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 02:42   Link #1200
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

The moment when Yuuki cut her hair I almost think that she'll end up choosing to love Zero instead...though after thinking it a bit more, I don't think it's that simple >_>;

I wonder whether this will reach its conclusion in this battle rather than Kaname running away again or continue to slaughter pure bloods after achieving his objective in this fight.

Tags
manga