AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-24, 18:58   Link #881
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
maybe harem ending where he has hanyo children with shizu and himari and normal children with others heh
Unless he want to be cased out by majority of Demon slayer Household, he can't mix his family bloodline with any demons. Note that even when Amakawa house hold keep Cat Demon for their servant, their descendant always human, which mean there's a line they never crossed.

Since all of them hunt demon, and if it happened, there's a probability, his Hanyuu children being slayed by other demon slayer from different household, or for the worse, eaten by other demon along with it's mother.
Demon hate other halfbreed (Inuyasha) and their own kind that marrying human (Onikirisama no Hakoirimusume)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 08:35   Link #882
shaselai

there could always been exceptions and i think whatever offspring comes out will have demonic and light powers so it might be awesome hehe. Also if the manga goes long enough i think the major demons will be "reformed" and they wont have any immediate threats..
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 11:35   Link #883
surerman
Banned

Quote:
there could always been exceptions and i think whatever offspring comes out will have demonic and light powers so it might be awesome hehe. Also if the manga goes long enough i think the major demons will be "reformed" and they wont have any immediate threats..
exception in what?, there's no exception on the Demon Killing business, note that even Kuesu almost made all her Jinguuji Household being punished by four others for purposely revealing Jibashiri descendant protective charm to Shuzuku just to double crossed her for killing the Jibashiri descendant against Yuuto warn.

And ....this formula is absolute in this manga hahahahaha
Demon slaying power + demon = dead demon
Hanyuu + demon = half eaten Hanyuu
Human + demon = Hanyuu

Reformed?
well, not with that white faced and gold tailed demon running around for snack
Old 2011-03-30, 09:00   Link #884
shaselai

i dont know... i mean he doesn't really care about the other families and is not "in their net" so he is out of their jurisdiction. But you know in manga there's always a break in tradition so i dont doubt it will happen. And really all things points towards him with himari too.

I am really hoping the fox turns good - maybe she's controlled by the oni?
Old 2011-03-30, 10:45   Link #885
surerman
Banned

Quote:
i dont know... i mean he doesn't really care about the other families and is not "in their net" so he is out of their jurisdiction. But you know in manga there's always a break in tradition so i dont doubt it will happen. And really all things points towards him with himari too.

I am really hoping the fox turns good - maybe she's controlled by the oni?
but other families do care a LOT about his household.

Amakawa household special because even as Demon Slayer, they keep a demon as servant (Bakeneko) while others just slay any demon (looking at Kuesu) at first sight.

As it's not make them stand out so much enough, one of their head arranged an engagement with 'heretic' demon slayer household (the Jinguuji).

here's what inside of other demon slayer household head:
Amakawa's keep a demon as servant = 50% annoyed
Amakawa's arranged enggagement with Jinguuji's = 30% annoyed

now...let see if Amakawa's copulate with demon ... may be Yuuto will be annihilated by other 10

OK, Yuuto can do as he please, but other household will not just see it without said anything.
For them, it's better if Yuuto fuck Kuesu and impregnate her with his child so both their blood line ended, than merge Amakawa's with demon blood.

May be you don't care if you force the law, but police will sent you to jail for that act
2nd bold line
look like you didn't read the whole manga from chapter 1
All House hold in the 12 monitoring each others, so if one of the un-awakened power descendant in danger, others will help.
Jibashiri case in chapter 31 already tell you about it

Amakawa Yuuto already under supervision by other 11 as soon as he born. Even the protection that weakened at his 16 birthday, already a well known information among them while he and his parents leave Amakawa's stronghold at Noihara.

3rd bold line
here's the other Demon slayer head thinking of Yuuto:
Yuuto as a stupid descendant of respectable Demon slayer household (for keeping a demon and raise their number in his house)
and Himari as useless protector with power that will worn out soon unless get a taste of human flesh and going crazy as Human Eater demon. Like a double edged sword in the hand of a baby.

I'll tell you about the Loli fox destiny, but it will ruin the fun of reading the manga so ..no spoiler from me ehehehehe
Old 2011-03-30, 11:05   Link #886
Newhope

I don't think him marry/having children with shizu or himari will really cause that much of a problem 6 of the 12 demon slayer familys have been destoryed or there blood is so thin they might as well be normal humans, of the 6 remaining 1 family isolate themselfs totally from the other familys and 1 is his own family so that just leaves 4 other households to worry about and of those Kuesu's family seem to be the only family with any real power left and they where considered the weakest of the 12.

At most I think other than Kuesu's family the rest would just act disgusted and have nothing to do with him again.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 11:47   Link #887
shaselai

the families has changed - the miko sisters wont even fight unless paid so they probably wont do anything even if anything happens with himari. And i doubt he really cares about the traditions since his house is breaking the rules by housing and befriending demons in the first place.
What do you know abotu the loli fox? is it spoiler from light novels? i thought light novels? spoil if you can
Old 2011-03-30, 12:23   Link #888
Newhope

They was a list of familys there powers and current status in a data book.

Spoiler for Demon hunting familys.:

The only clans still active are bolded the rest are either powerless,destoryed or missing.

Last edited by Newhope; 2011-03-30 at 12:34.
Old 2011-03-30, 13:10   Link #889
surerman
Banned

Quote:
the families has changed - the miko sisters wont even fight unless paid so they probably wont do anything even if anything happens with himari. And i doubt he really cares about the traditions since his house is breaking the rules by housing and befriending demons in the first place.
What do you know abotu the loli fox? is it spoiler from light novels? i thought light novels? spoil if you can
Himari not part of the demon slayer family, off course they wont care if anything happened to her, but once Himari turn to Human eater demon, she'll turn over her own master (Yuuto) like previous Amakawa Bakeneko, and make a riot.

The Miko sisters didn't want to blindly kill any demon, since they didn't want to categorized like Jinguuji's latest descendant (Kuesu) and their ally[chapter 34 page 9]. And not only money that can make them move, but also the orders from higher rank. So they still respect their tradition, and not turn demon slaying into some sort of financial business. And they only mentioned 'paid' (if the translation correct), which can mean anything other than money. And if people willingly paid to kill some demon, it's mean the demon already dangerous enough to humans, and they will gladly hunt them down (not because the paid) since it their job.

Amakawa family head kept a demon as servant already started since long time ago, so it's somehow accepted as Amakawa's family unique tradition among them, but only as servant and not mate [chapter 19 page 2]
As long as they didn't harm human, except if it's to defend their master, all Amakawa's Demon will be spared, . Shuzuku almost break this rules (tricked by Kuesu so she can kill her) when attacked Jibashiri descendant. While Kuesu herself warned for almost make a blood feud between the twelve families.

If Mikari Ranka (Jibashiri un-awakened power Descendant) die in the hand of Ayakashi under Amakawa's household protection (Shuzuku), Yuuto will be questioned (if not attacked) by the remaining, and Jinguuji (Kuesu) that step in to protect him will punished for hand over Mikari to Shuzuku [chapter 34 & 33]

spoilers about the loli fox? just watch the anime last episode ending and you'll know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
I don't think him marry/having children with shizu or himari will really cause that much of a problem 6 of the 12 demon slayer familys have been destoryed or there blood is so thin they might as well be normal humans, of the 6 remaining 1 family isolate themselfs totally from the other familys and 1 is his own family so that just leaves 4 other households to worry about and of those Kuesu's family seem to be the only family with any real power left and they where considered the weakest of the 12.

At most I think other than Kuesu's family the rest would just act disgusted and have nothing to do with him again.
WRONG!
Amakawa's Light Ferry is respected as one of the strong demon slayer power among the twelve. The profit to gain such a powerful descendant and a fame among the others will not be thrown away easily by them. They'll likely kill the pregnant demon and offering their own descendant to rebuild both family

and I know about that list already, still, thanks

Last edited by surerman; 2011-03-30 at 13:26.
Old 2011-03-30, 13:37   Link #890
shaselai

oh i saw that episode... i thought it was something else about the fox
Old 2011-03-30, 13:38   Link #891
Newhope

The Amakawa's where classed as the 6th strongest house and where highly distrusted by the other houses, the only one's interested in Yoto that way is Jinguji clan because they want to ally with the Amakawa clan and take lightferry for themselfs, the others are only interested in him because there's so few demon slayers left not because they want his power.
Old 2011-03-30, 13:50   Link #892
surerman
Banned

Quote:
oh i saw that episode... i thought it was something else about the fox
yup! the loli fox....
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
The Amakawa's where classed as the 6th strongest house and where highly distrusted by the other houses, the only one's interested in Yoto that way is Jinguji clan because they want to ally with the Amakawa clan and take lightferry for themselfs, the others are only interested in him because there's so few demon slayers left not because they want his power.
ah! I talk about Jinguuji family on the post above, sorry if the message not going through, English not my first language
gomenasai ne! (did I type it right?)

And if distrust to Amakawa and few number of demon slayer is not gonna make the problem worse, why they'll add a Hanyuu problem in to their hands?, off course they'll prevent it to happen. Yuuto will not allowed by other demon slayer to mate with demon be it in his harem (Himari, Shuzuku,Liz) or outside of it (Shama, Yuki, or the loli fox)

Last edited by surerman; 2011-03-30 at 14:22.
Old 2011-03-30, 14:39   Link #893
shaselai

i think in the modern world theres very few youkai attacks so i think it will help if yuuto is the "bridge" for youkai and humans. I mean we already know shizu and her friends are on the side of peace and there are only a couple of youkais known to actively try to wreak havoc. Well i hope this manga goes strong (anyone have the rankings?)...
Old 2011-03-30, 16:43   Link #894
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
And if distrust to Amakawa and few number of demon slayer is not gonna make the problem worse, why they'll add a Hanyuu problem in to their hands?, off course they'll prevent it to happen. Yuuto will not allowed by other demon slayer to mate with demon be it in his harem (Himari, Shuzuku,Liz) or outside of it (Shama, Yuki, or the loli fox)
What choice would the other demon slayer houses have they can't force him to fall in love and have children with a human. If he does end up with one of the demons the only choice they'd have is either kill him losing a demon slayer and the last of the Amakawa or kill the demon and it's already been proven that Himari and Shizuku are more than strong enough to stand up against a demon slayer so Yuto would know who did it which would make them his enemies, and thats something that they can't afford considering other than Yoto theres only 4 possibly 5 active demon slayers in Japan.
Old 2011-03-31, 07:37   Link #895
Bloodone
The Devil Who Loves Metal

rankings:
The score is about 7.5/10 and thus its the same with rankings and popularity. It's not in the top 100 manga and considering that anime didn't help for the ratings like.... at all it's kinda hard to tell. Like I said somewhere earlier, I really DO hope manga will stay strong at least till the author releases an ending. There are still a lot of things that could happen plot and harem wise, so I guess it should live on for some time.

Ah man... reading all these posts about families and crap... You guys are digging in this too much. Yuuto can't fuck a demon without some hardcore counter-effects, so it would look like Rinko or Kuesu would be his best choices.

Psss... don't tell this to anyone, but I hope he somehow gets laid with Himari myself.

http://newauthor-takumo.blogspot.com/
Check out the in progress novel being written not in Japan, but being made with a lot of effort and a pretty good chance of making it there some day...
Bloodone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 09:36   Link #896
shaselai

is that score only here ? i mean the ranking for the magazine.. this might end up like Kanokon i think.... this manga is too funny to have a sad ending like himari dies or something. at worst it might end like To love ru or the anime ending

Last edited by shaselai; 2011-03-31 at 11:54.
Old 2011-03-31, 12:36   Link #897
Bloodone
The Devil Who Loves Metal

Quote:
is that score only here ? i mean the ranking for the magazine.. this might end up like Kanokon i think.... this manga is too funny to have a sad ending like himari dies or something. at worst it might end like To love ru or the anime ending
No, it's world wide of those who care to vote for ratings.

Eh? Man... I always thought of myself like a guy who reads too much manga, but I don't know what you mean by those last sentences... What happened to Kanokon?
To love ru has a shitty ending? (guess I should finish reading before asking, lolz)
Ya... the anime kind of sucked for this manga for so many reasons...

Btw, I expect a somewhat happy ending myself, after all Himari and Yuuto are like best friends forever lol, but who knows what may shoot in the head to the author.

http://newauthor-takumo.blogspot.com/
Check out the in progress novel being written not in Japan, but being made with a lot of effort and a pretty good chance of making it there some day...
Bloodone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 14:16   Link #898
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodone View Post
rankings:
The score is about 7.5/10 and thus its the same with rankings and popularity. It's not in the top 100 manga and considering that anime didn't help for the ratings like.... at all it's kinda hard to tell. Like I said somewhere earlier, I really DO hope manga will stay strong at least till the author releases an ending. There are still a lot of things that could happen plot and harem wise, so I guess it should live on for some time.

Ah man... reading all these posts about families and crap... You guys are digging in this too much. Yuuto can't fuck a demon without some hardcore counter-effects, so it would look like Rinko or Kuesu would be his best choices.

Psss... don't tell this to anyone, but I hope he somehow gets laid with Himari myself.
Aaaa...nd
here's some bad news for you *grin*
Himari will be dead, I mean DIE!! hm? yeah! I hold to the principle first come first serve but in this case, 1st come (Himari) not even an option and it's force the rule hahahaha
so there...for Himari fans sorry...she'll dead (even if in the anime ending she still alive)

Spoiler for pardon me for leave 4 a while:
Old 2011-03-31, 20:53   Link #899
Newhope

I don't think Himari will die (and no I'am not a Himari fan Shizuku is my favorite demon) my bet is it'll end up similiar to the anime she'll eventually conquer her inner darkness probably with Yuto's help.

My bets a harem ending with nothing settled and all the grils still chasing him.
Old 2011-04-01, 09:12   Link #900
shaselai

yeah it might just be inconclusive but there's just too many himari fanfare and we see him groping her whenever he wakes up (not a bad thing).

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, licensed, romance, shounen