AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-05-09, 23:12   Link #621
sa547
*Author

To get the whole discussion back on track, and to clarify a few things due to some terminologies used in the show, here's a handy glossary:

http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/201...-glossary.html
Old 2012-05-09, 23:30   Link #622
mochichan

Preview of ep 3.
OMFG SOLDIER/COMBAT TRAINING! Love it lol
I see the girls being bully or competing with other trainees.
Sayaka guiding them like the captain she is.
IDEK..about the robot thing....stamina training? XD
But it look like other 2 girls aren't going to appear in this ep? :O
Now this make the relationship between Sonata and Kanata more interesting because they're sister but obviously live separate from each other and Kanata is not auditioning for AKB0048?

Quote:
Oshihen:
When you change your Oshimen from one member to another. Generally not accepted and heavily discouraged.
Well...I'm a heretic for having more than one oshi then...XD
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 23:47   Link #623
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

I noticed that they changed Nagisa's hair color. It's brown in the early promotional art.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 23:51   Link #624
mochichan

Oh yeah they did :O
It's much better now with the green contrast of the ribbon.

seriously tho out of all the girls....i really hate shawako charater, the glass girl, design D:
Old 2012-05-09, 23:59   Link #625
sa547
*Author

LOL, reshuffle!

Anyway, Kami7+Twin Towers (or should I call them as the Seitoukai) now wearing aprons belonging to Tower Records:
https://twitter.com/#!/AKB0048_anime.../photo/1/large

Oh, yeah...

Last edited by sa547; 2012-05-10 at 01:35.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 01:38   Link #626
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Well Acchan is still missing, guess that will be the most vital plot point.
Old 2012-05-10, 01:59   Link #627
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Maybe one of the new girls is going to succeed the name.

It's not like every member has a successor already.

I can totally see Nagisa becoming acchan and leading akb0048 with all this talk of innate potential and stuff.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 02:12   Link #628
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Well, that's the most suspensful part about it, what happened to Acchan? Imprisoned or killed?
Old 2012-05-10, 02:16   Link #629
Raiga
tl;dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
I can totally see Nagisa becoming acchan and leading akb0048 with all this talk of innate potential and stuff.
Actually, now that you mention it, that sounds incredibly likely. If you notice, they have the exact same hair, side-ribbon and all.
Old 2012-05-10, 04:48   Link #630
Seiryuu

Sorry if my comment about dating got a few things going off-topic. I was partly curious why they didn't just place heavy restrictions on romantic relationships to keep them discreet and discourage them while still allowing them, especially since they are having these girls sing about being in love. Actually, I was more curious whether the show would touch on the issue anywhere. I've seen it touched before on various anime/manga, even with idols running away or abandoning their careers because they're in love.

Anyway, I do understand to some extent; in a way, romance is a test of fire, which determines whether you're an idol who's popular for image or a star who can keep a strong fanbase on account of talent alone. And anyway, American stars aren't that much better, I've often suspected that a number of celebrity relationships and even marriages were done merely for publicity, or even arranged by their management. But that's another story for another thread.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 10:04   Link #631
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
D.G.T.O (Dick Gay Torture Orgasm) alright, who's with me in rebelling these nasty fuckers? i think its time to call the entire SRW cast to finish the job to send them to the depths of hades as quicky as posible.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
That would be a brilliant idea for the next SRW installment. Those Guardian Angels should be retrofitted with Offensive Fold Speakers/Sound Boosters as a finishing blow.
Aquarion: ...Lets just say that one takes over Symphogear for now...(If symphogear does not get into SRW.)

Macross Frontier: No questions asked. If Ranka and Nagisa meet face to face, that will be... If the D.G.T.O hurts Nagisa, Alto will thought she is Ranka and whoop their robots hard.

(Assuming) Symphogear: If they fight inside, its possible the Symphogear team is an all-rounder. Thus easily defeat the robots both inside and outside, also they are somehow "immune" to any space conditions.(Meaning they can leave or enter Earth without atmospheric pressure which burns the body.) But if they got give units to them, they should be based on the units they are parodied.(E.g. Heavyarms)

Anyway this is based on the true case which happened in Japan. (From what I see on /a/.)

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-05-10 at 10:34.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 10:48   Link #632
mochichan

I see Atsumina, Mayuki, Twin Tower...but...no Kojiyuu... :\

Here's my successor prediction

Nagisa --> Acchan
Reason - Same hair, both love tomoto (from ep 1), and her name is Nagisa, which come from Acchan's most hated song Nagisa no Cherry because it forced the introvert to step in the spotlight, she even stood on stage crying and asking, "why am I being promoted over the others when I can't sing, and I can't dance as good as others?"

Chieri --> Yukirin
Reason - The princess vibe that Yukirin have.

Sonanta --> Yuko
Reason - She's give the same energetic feeling Yuko have...minus the dirty 30 yrs old mindset of a guy that like to touch girls butt.....

Kanata --> Takamina
Reason - They both have big ass ribbons on their hair. That's big enough indicator since Takamina is known for being "Ribbon Minami."

Mimori (hasn't appeared yet, pink hair) --> Kojiharu/Nyan Nyan
Reason - they're both tall, they both give off the girly vibe, and in Mimori description, she also have a nice body....even lesbians said Kojiharu body was sexy...

Yuka --> Mayuyu
Reason - beside the twin tail, Yuka's profile said she's good with technology, and so is Mayuyu.

The only ones that I can't figure out is Orine, Suzuko, and Makoto...

Last edited by mochichan; 2012-05-10 at 16:17.
Old 2012-05-10, 15:26   Link #633
Raiga
tl;dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
Yuka --> Mayuyu
Reason - beside the twin tail, Yuka's profile said she's good with technology, and so is Mayuyu.
But then she'd have to be rebuilt. :o

Actually, I'm not sure what the story with Mayuyu is. Is she full android or is she a cyborg? Robots last a while, so what happened to the previous two?

And before anyone gets technical, yes I know, female artificial humans are supposed to be called "gynoids". Technically.
Old 2012-05-10, 16:22   Link #634
mochichan

LOL I was wondering about the robot thing too....
Why was Mayuyu the only robot?
was it just an inside joke on her nickname?
The previous models could be damaged from the fighting with the government and all that.
I don't think the girls that succeed Mayuyu need to be robot...it could just be that the current "Mayuyu" is a robot for certain reasons we don't know yet.

Hope they explain that.
I still can't get over Mayuyu being a cyborg <3

Yukari Tamura did a good job voicing Mayuyu too. It's exactly her voice.

Last edited by mochichan; 2012-05-10 at 16:48.
Old 2012-05-10, 18:01   Link #635
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Why are you under the impression that the existing generation has to be replaced

The promo material has them all together. There is more than enough room to have them all in together.

Old 2012-05-10, 18:09   Link #636
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Why are you under the impression that the existing generation has to be replaced

The promo material has them all together. There is more than enough room to have them all in together.
Yeah, Acchan will probably be the only one to be replaced, since she's already curiously missing from the series and all.
Old 2012-05-10, 18:42   Link #637
mochichan

i'm not saying they're going to be replace, more like the younger ones are successors of certain older girls because they have traits similar to them.
Old 2012-05-10, 19:58   Link #638
sa547
*Author

Quote:
LOL I was wondering about the robot thing too....
Why was Mayuyu the only robot?
was it just an inside joke on her nickname?
The previous models could be damaged from the fighting with the government and all that.
I don't think the girls that succeed Mayuyu need to be robot...it could just be that the current "Mayuyu" is a robot for certain reasons we don't know yet.

Hope they explain that.
I still can't get over Mayuyu being a cyborg <3

Spoiler for pic:

Yukari Tamura did a good job voicing Mayuyu too. It's exactly her voice.
On second thought, the Stage 3 preview reveals...
Spoiler for whut?:
Old 2012-05-10, 20:25   Link #639
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
i'm not saying they're going to be replace, more like the younger ones are successors of certain older girls because they have traits similar to them.

Sorry, I'm confused.

If the new girls are to be successors of the older girls, then the older girls have got to be replaced. You can't have 2 yukirins at the same time.

Unless you are suggesting they stay as trainees?

Old 2012-05-10, 21:16   Link #640
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
She's possibly part-human and thus augmented with an artificial arm, as she's seen here munching on a sandwich (there's no way a robot be able to eat!).[/SPOILER]
Spoiler for Well ...:

Quote:
Sorry, I'm confused.

If the new girls are to be successors of the older girls, then the older girls have got to be replaced. You can't have 2 yukirins at the same time.

Unless you are suggesting they stay as trainees?
Why not? If you think about it, this current ''Yukirin'' can't possibly be the same one of old, so she must be a new one that at some point taken on the (stage) name for herself. It's possibly that the way they approach it is that the AKB girls are more of legacies that new girls take on their names to continue with spreading the music of freedom (rofl) across the galaxy. So I don't think it'll be unusual for there to be 2 of the same ''character'' around.

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime