AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-22, 09:26   Link #961
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiki Nanaya View Post
Though he already has lots of different girls mixed as part of his harem, who do you think is the hardest or difficult girl for Touma to possibly make her fall for him? (well except the girls that are his enemies like that Sheryl Cromwell, etc.)
Well, after reading volume 7...

Spoiler:

Quote:
I think that the most hardest one and perhaps interesting to see is if Touma can make Shirai Kuroko fall for him.
Ooohh, good choice
Old 2009-11-22, 12:16   Link #962
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
I think that the most hardest one and perhaps interesting to see is if Touma can make Shirai Kuroko fall for him. Wouldn't that be interesting? That would be one hell of challenge lol. Especially since Kuroko treats him as a love rival for Misaka. The reason why I thought this was interesting, because I have seen lots of male harem leads with different type of girls in his harem, but I have yet to see one with a really hardcore yuri girl (like Kuroko) being converted into part of the harem. I just thought that besides from Misaka-imouto being a rival to Mikoto, imagine if the obsessed Kuroko would fall for the guy. I can just imagine her stalking him all day lol.
Ohohoho, there's a piece of something related lurking nearby, I do recall it's in the images thread but....

*digs for it anyway*

Here's something for you. Enjoy.

Spoiler for from Images thread:

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-11-22, 12:29   Link #963
Miraluka
Banned

Ohhh is the typical Lvl.5 face!

Yeah thats Kurokos hand ;_;

BTW lets return to thread.... Anyone knows how machinator is Laura Stuart??
Old 2009-11-22, 12:51   Link #964
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
BTW lets return to thread.... Anyone knows how machinator is Laura Stuart??
At the end of Volume 7, Stiyl describe her as "someone who has done as much evil as she has done good, and that if there was a scale to measure good and evil, Laura would be place right in the middle"

Keep in mind that she was still the one who lied to them about Index's condition...
Old 2009-11-22, 13:06   Link #965
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Volume 13, Chapter 6 Parts 1-3 Translated
Old 2009-11-22, 13:29   Link #966
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
At the end of Volume 7, Stiyl describe her as "someone who has done as much evil as she has done good, and that if there was a scale to measure good and evil, Laura would be place right in the middle"

Keep in mind that she was still the one who lied to them about Index's condition...
Thus I declare Stiyl's treatment of her (uh, boiling her bathing water as hot as how an electric kettle would)... Justified. Heh heh heh heh. I'm that heartless, because she is like that.

Old 2009-11-22, 13:32   Link #967
Bangirasu

How many Level 5 Espers are known in the novels until now?
Old 2009-11-22, 14:20   Link #968
ZeroForever

there's 7 total level 5's, i believe all but one has been introduced in the novels though they do mention him.
Old 2009-11-22, 17:00   Link #969
LastResolve

btw i heard that accelarator and touma teamed up to defeat 2 witches is that true?
Old 2009-11-22, 19:18   Link #970
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
btw i heard that accelarator and touma teamed up to defeat 2 witches is that true?
In volume 13 apparently, one of them is Vent of the Front.
Old 2009-11-22, 20:40   Link #971
ellifeedn
Thinker

The events of the first novel happened in July of Touma's first year of high school, I believe. Upto the most current novel, how much time has passed?
Old 2009-11-23, 03:22   Link #972
longshot

i stumbled into this relationship chart i'm not sure if anyone posted anything like this yet

http://safebooru.donmai.us/post/show...kiyose_seiri-h

it would seem there are many many people ( mainly girls ) that touma has helped or beaten

and it brings up the question has touma broken the laws of a harem manga/anime??
Old 2009-11-23, 03:53   Link #973
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot View Post
i stumbled into this relationship chart i'm not sure if anyone posted anything like this yet

http://safebooru.donmai.us/post/show...kiyose_seiri-h

it would seem there are many many people ( mainly girls ) that touma has helped or beaten

and it brings up the question has touma broken the laws of a harem manga/anime??
Ah yes I did post that, although it's in a different thread... or was it this one? I can't recall.

Laws of harem manga/anime? More like he follows it in a certain way. Most obvious thing: He never seems to realize some of them are head over heels for him.

Old 2009-11-23, 07:42   Link #974
LastResolve

btw can anyone tell me where i can find the characters ages?
Old 2009-11-23, 10:29   Link #975
ZeroForever

harem's including the to aru series all contain the key element of relationship retarded male leads. As if your not relationship retarded and your stringing that many females along then your a pimp and those tend to be not so popular.
Old 2009-11-23, 15:41   Link #976
Lummie

I think Touma's a lot more interesting then your average harem male leads. He's not as perverted as Koyomi from Bakemonogatari but at same time he often shows that isn't totally ignorant of the other sex. His interaction with other girls is pretty funny especially Mikoto which never bores me.

Thus, i enjoy having him as a harem male lead.
Old 2009-11-24, 06:16   Link #977
stillmissing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
The events of the first novel happened in July of Touma's first year of high school, I believe. Upto the most current novel, how much time has passed?
The latest events occur on Oct 17th. And yes, the story begins on July 19th. So it's been roughly three months.

And yes, during this small period of time Touma has been hospitalized so many times.
Spoiler for nothing major:
Old 2009-11-24, 09:01   Link #978
Miraluka
Banned

So, Did she discovered how many times Touma was in the hospital? I thought she only knows the time he ended in the hospital after Accelerator fight.

Anyone can tell me how works "Share All Fear"???
Old 2009-11-24, 09:17   Link #979
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Ah yes I did post that, although it's in a different thread... or was it this one? I can't recall.
Do you mean this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
What the!? 1989!? He 20 years old! Somehow i feel old reading this.

Anyway i found a relationship chart with ALL of the characters from Index & Railgun.
Warning! Not only is the image big but it may also contain spoilers, you been warned!
Spoiler for Relationship Chart:

?

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

Old 2009-11-24, 09:47   Link #980
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
Do you mean this:

?
Found a translated one

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen