AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2012-05-07, 07:45   Link #621
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Could Classified goes back to Qwaser after his sanity is regained and go back to normal ?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 07:12   Link #622
maxblaze

Guys try this.
http://myanimelist.net/manga/1121/Unbalance_x_Unbalance
this one is quite good.

Last edited by maxblaze; 2012-05-08 at 07:24.
maxblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 07:24   Link #623
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

2 new manga you can add to your list classified

hetakoi -I read first few chapters and it has made a real good impression on me
http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=22143

Kono S o, Mi yo!-this one is not as stupid as it sounds it’s actually good and the art in the manga looks much better once you start reading it

http://myanimelist.net/manga/24417/Kono_S_wo_Mi_yo!

EDIT
I would remove kamiiro focus and KAGAMI NO KUNI NO HARISUGAWA from your list and put the ones above instead

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2012-05-09 at 21:08.
Cold~as~Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 09:37   Link #624
WolfbladeM

How about Busou Renkin, I think it pretty much fills out all your requests, one of my favorite shows. The romance progresses, and the action is awesome too.
I also had some good laughs with the show, a lot of people judge it to be a classical shonen, witch it probably is, but the best one i have ever seen. A lot of typical annoying stuff is thrown out. There is kissing, the main character isn`t annoying and the show has one of the best bonds between characters i have ever seen, also Papillon is pretty awesome later on.
WolfbladeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 10:32   Link #625
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

How about Minamoto-kun Monogatari ? It's one of many good recent romance mangas.
Information about this manga
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-05-08, 23:34   Link #626
soulcubez75

Try this

I recommend Highshool DxD. Its pretty funny and has romance (so-so). Give it a try.
Oh, also Sekirei. Its basically a harem and i would watch it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: this is anime. So watch it if you guyz feel bored.
soulcubez75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 23:39   Link #627
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

check first page bro he already saw it.nice suggestion by misaofan
Old 2012-05-10, 05:58   Link #628
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

As stated in my previous post, I'll expect Classified to go back watching Qwaser but before reprising it, regain your consciousness and sanity.
In contrast, I wish he would go back to Shakugan no Shana season 2 et 3, but I need someone to explain the romance in these seasons. He could re-watch these two if only if he is in the anime mood.
Meanwhile, Classified is in manga mood, so I'll recommend to him Minamoto-kun Monogatari.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-05-11, 10:11   Link #629
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Someday i'll surely get back to shakugan no shana series, but in the future.

At the moment i'm more in the manga-mood, but since Yuria 100 Shiki is too funny and good to read, i'll alternate watching an anime and reading it, so that it lasts more and i don't feel bad that i couldn't get more of it.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari exactly has what i look for: a girl that dedicates herself to doing sexy things (such as petting and other stuff) just to you and only you; a sort of private intimate girl that you'll eventually fall in love with, like in the case of Oretama (Ellys), Yuria 100 Shiki (Yuria) and Velvet Kiss (Kano). This kind of situation is present in most of the romances having the "childhood friend" that often non-chalantly does sexy stuff with you, but without going further. The before mentioned titles have a girl that goes further than that, and i kinda prefer it (Kissxsis was the first to take a step forward)

EDIT
Hetakoi: it looks somehow a bit more serious (where by serious i mean "more plot"), so i'll definitely give it a go.

Kono S o, Mi yo!: I'll take your word that it isn't as stupid as it looks and try it out; if it weren't for you all, i would have skipped many of the titles that ended up being my favorites, so i'll stop skipping stuff on prejudice.

Anyways, the anime i'm going to watch next is Nodame Cantabile Paris-hen, while alternating it to Yuria 100 Shiki. For the time being, i'll read some other chapter of the latter.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-05-11 at 10:32.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 20:48   Link #630
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

so how is nodame cantabile paris -hen lookin is it better than original? you could also add the sequels to nana to kaoru though the original is still a little better

Edit
since you watched all episodes of to love ru you should go read darkness it's a helluva lot better.right now I'm reading some manga and i'll share you the ones i liked once I'm done.

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2012-05-11 at 23:20.
Old 2012-05-12, 01:43   Link #631
redlynxks
Anonymous Person

I got what i want. Thanks!
Old 2012-05-12, 07:53   Link #632
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Finished watching Nodame Cantabile Paris-hen and i was relieved that there was some more romance, even though i felt all the way like it wasn't the main focus. However, i had got used to NC last week, so it didn't bother me and i was happy that it kept being funny with those expressions, haha. Probably i preferred the first season for its music, but surelly liked the 2nd more for the romance, even tho, once again, it didn't feel like it was the main focus. Next week i'll probably watch NC Finale.

After having finished that, i got back on Yuria 100 Shiki, and sadly discovered that only up to chapter 80 have been put online. The remaining 20 have still to get scanned, i feel sad ;_; it gave me hard laughs. Just know it became my favorite

I'll now get on Kagami no Kuni no Harisuga
Old 2012-05-12, 08:41   Link #633
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

kagami no kuni no harisuga and kamiiro focus are lighter titles so you might not enjoy them as much as oretama and yuria shiki
Old 2012-05-12, 08:49   Link #634
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

I just finished chapter 3 and ye, it's way lighter than those two; the thing that bothers me the most is probably the artwork (all those "funny" faces are spread too much) and there is little ecchi (compared to the before mentioned titles). Also, the idea that the two won't get together for a good while doesn't appeal me much.

I'll drop it for the moment, but then, what is the closest thing to Oretama or Yuria 100 Shiki, out of the titles on the first post's list? Sore ga kanojo no seigi nara seems very appealing, but it's still publishing, and i don't want to start it to interrupt immediatly after 1 volume.
Old 2012-05-12, 09:36   Link #635
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

you could add this one to your list as well
Yomeiro Choice
http://myanimelist.net/manga/12090/Yomeiro_Choice
and this one for a quick time killer
http://myanimelist.net/manga/14776/Nyatto!

closest thing to oretama and yuria shiki are nana to kaoru ,bousou shojo,to love ru darkness and the ones I just suggested.

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2012-05-12 at 12:08.
Old 2012-05-12, 10:24   Link #636
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

As far Nyatto! goes, he hates any catgirl-themed titles (except stuff like Kanokon and Omamori Himari where the main heroines turn into catgirls only for a few times), so he may stay away from it.
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2012-05-12 at 14:02.
Old 2012-05-12, 12:15   Link #637
maxblaze

I just finished reading chapter 49 of Hetakoi it was light from the start and to my surprise it become really intense to the point that the situation pissing me off(but i love this feeling this removed the boredomness of reading too much manga.). it reminds me of the same feeling when im reading onani master chapter 18. now need to wait a week for the next release that's why i hate reading series that still ongoing.

i already red Kagami no Kuni no Harisuga i think you should stick on reading it . the story become more interesting as it moves on. on top of that the development of romance was cute too.

Sore ga kanojo no seigi nara - this one contains more ecchiness compared to kagami the girls here specially the eldest on the 3 sisters are hotty...

Last edited by maxblaze; 2012-05-12 at 12:34.
maxblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 14:56   Link #638
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I would like to see Classified going back on Horizon : some politics are shown, since the plot is a important part to the show, but the mechas are not the main emphasization of the whole show. While you are simply watching for the "guy grabbing every girl's boobs", Horizon is not a show that you are watching for the fanservice. Plot and conflicts are the main attractions of the show rather than the fanservice (despite having many female characters with large-size boobs). The character-design is very distinguisable for each of the characters characters while offering a large cast, and the setting is very futuristic yet diversified. I'll also note that
Spoiler for Spoiler:

The plot is extremely complicated and hard to remember everything without looking at the show's information, so I'll suggest you to read the novel instead : you'll be able to understand everything rather than watching the anime adaptation, which catches badly things sometimes. If you read it, then you'll get a better idea of Horizon is about.
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2012-05-12 at 15:57.
Old 2012-05-12, 17:14   Link #639
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

I just finished reading Kono S o Mi yo! and enjoyed it in some aspects (It actually is still being published, but i guess we already got near the end; i mean, the most important step was taken, now there is only some secondary thing to take care off and finish this manga off, i'm satisfied with it so far anyways). Since it's not finished yet, i guess the secret behind that stigma will be explained later on, and so i can't really cast a vote on this title; it really depends whether that secret is explained or not: if it isn't, then my rate won't go higher than 8, otherwise... otherwise i don't really know, could be good, could be not. However, to entertain me for 67 chapters, it did its job i guess.

Even tho it's still publishing, i guess i'll get my hands on Nana to Kaoru.
Old 2012-05-13, 06:46   Link #640
flack

Try Iris Zero Manga.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote