AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-08, 04:36   Link #21
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Anyone care to explained the joke in the shinigami cup? I dont get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
That girl just can't seem to keep her clothes on.
Her cat form dont require clothing >.> .. What Im interested to know is who's her next victim ... Still Ichigo? or its Ishida's turn this time . Or Renji
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-02-08, 04:39   Link #22
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
That girl just can't seem to keep her clothes on.
I'd say. She was naked for all of 66
Old 2006-02-08, 05:07   Link #23
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

Terrible animation. Even though the story and game, as well as the hallway incident were good, the animation made me feel like this is going to be like Naruto.
Old 2006-02-08, 05:15   Link #24
Sirch

This episode was fairly entertaining but also frustrating.

Why didn't Ichigo just ask each of them questions only the real person would know.

Ichigo: "Hey Chado; who gave you that necklace that you value above all else?"
Chado: "Um... i dunno"

Bingo fake found out in 10 seconds. Ishida uses his brain to figure out the last game then shuts it off in this one.

Also, maybe someone could fill me in to why Soi Fong just randomly came up and kicked a window then ran away?? Don't tell me she knew somehow that the broken glass would scare the imposter.

There were a few good comedy parts so that was good and thank the Lord that they toned down the girls laughing.
Old 2006-02-08, 06:20   Link #25
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

It was an annoying episode. They could have found out the impostor in so many ways. Application of Ichigo's medalion on everyone and check who pops out a pill. Asking each person a question that only they know the answer to. And of course my solution: I figured that the impostor was the only one whose dialogue was non-existent. (I know Chad is the strong and silent type, but he practically turned mute this episode.)

As for Soi Fong shattering the glass, I haven't any clue why she did that. I suspect that Soi Fong and Youruichi are up to something on the roof and the glass was just broken by accident. I don't know why Soul Society has gone silent either. Perhaps both these mysteries will be solved in the next episode.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-02-08, 07:27   Link #26
Novarain

Actually i thought the imposter was Ishida... He was talking TOO MUCH to be him... and i don't think he's a believer in using intuition either...

Yeah i'm glad this filler arc's gonna be over... i was actually hoping for it to be less serious, less irritating and more humourous.... kinda like the first 10+ eps but i'm not gonna pass judgement till i see the next arc.
Old 2006-02-08, 07:58   Link #27
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

i thought that Ichigo couls also use the spirit threads to see if all the "real" people were there......can they just kill those 3 already?
Old 2006-02-08, 09:37   Link #28
defrule

These games are getting annoying.
Old 2006-02-08, 09:59   Link #29
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfly
It was mentioned somewhere else that the current filler arc will end at episode 69. I think Bleach7 leaked out the news a few weeks back.

Funny stuff....
Spoiler:
OMGWTFBBQ, that's so cute!
Ukitake still treating Hitsugaya like a kid. (Even though Ukitake IS more than 2000 years Hitsugaya's senior. xD )
That really made my day.

But didn't the SS Female Association sub-arc get forgotton? Maybe it'll be mentioned again in future Shinigami Golden sections. I was kind of looking forward to what crazy ideas the Female Association president Yachiru would come up with. (It's probably her that came up with Soul Candy and the funky animal names like Chappy in place of the more sombre "Gikongan". )

On the episode itself, I also thought Ichigo could have had it easier by just asking personal questions the imposter could not know the answer to. As for Rin Rin being annoying, I don't feel that way at all, she's kinda cute to me.
Old 2006-02-08, 10:57   Link #30
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Well, I feel fully justified in all my negative comments on this 'filler' arc (I've stopped calling it 'original story arc' now, it doesn't deserve the title). Plot = suck. Bad guys = suck. RinRin = DIE you annoying little bint. I skipped through the entire episode, I found it that excruciatingly paintful to watch. A brief glimpse of the lovely Soifon and the Shinigami Cup Golden were the only two good things in this episode IMHO.

Overall opinion of this episode: It sucked like a toothless man confronted with a bag of humbugs. However, since the next ep seems to have some more SS action, even if it's a small amount, I will download it just for that (I can hope for RinRin to die a horrible death as well of course ).
Old 2006-02-08, 11:22   Link #31
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity
Well, I feel fully justified in all my negative comments on this 'filler' arc (I've stopped calling it 'original story arc' now, it doesn't deserve the title). Plot = suck. Bad guys = suck. RinRin = DIE you annoying little bint. I skipped through the entire episode, I found it that excruciatingly paintful to watch. A brief glimpse of the lovely Soifon and the Shinigami Cup Golden were the only two good things in this episode IMHO.

Overall opinion of this episode: It sucked like a toothless man confronted with a bag of humbugs. However, since the next ep seems to have some more SS action, even if it's a small amount, I will download it just for that (I can hope for RinRin to die a horrible death as well of course ).
Then please don't watch Bleach anime from now on.

For those who dislike the way the Bleach anime fillers are going to, please don't watch the shows. Keep your complains and comments to yourself. Keep posted with the news threads and skip these fillers episodes until the 'manga' story is picked up.

Save yourself the breath and memory space. I am not impressed with people who complain about the fillers and still end up still downloading the fillers to watch.

Reread the Bleach mangas and memorize them .....that should keep you preoccupied with the same story and humor in them.
Old 2006-02-08, 11:23   Link #32
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I think some of you people are just to damn cynical [ which is saying ALOT coming from me, the fountain which all cynicism flows from ]

It was a fun, entertaining episode. It ain't naruto, stop comparing it to that, and just shut the hell up and god damn enjoy it. If you think it sucks so hard than just fucking stop watching it, For christ sake.
Old 2006-02-08, 11:32   Link #33
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Regardless of everyone's negative comments for this arc, I actually enjoy these games.

The intruders want to play with the minds of our heroes to doubt about themselves, to confuse them, to expose their frailties and weaknesses, and to wear them down.

This psychological taxing endeavor makes for an effective strategy approach.

For episode 67, the theme of the school game meant if-the-person-right-next-to-me-is-who-he/she-seems-to-be-?

Frequently it worked as mostly Inoue, Ichigo, and Renji took out the bait.

The music as always is thrilling, jittering, psychotic-esque, always to listen over and over.

Do you recall a previous post of mine in the previous episode's thread?
Spoiler:
Old 2006-02-08, 12:08   Link #34
Baphomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
I think some of you people are just to damn cynical [ which is saying ALOT coming from me, the fountain which all cynicism flows from ]

It was a fun, entertaining episode. It ain't naruto, stop comparing it to that, and just shut the hell up and god damn enjoy it. If you think it sucks so hard than just fucking stop watching it, For christ sake.
Agreed. I think the critics are expecting too much from the fillers, which are not meant to outshine the real story in the 1st place anyway.
Old 2006-02-08, 12:19   Link #35
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

For the people who are complaining and bitQ$%ng about the filler episodes, may I ask you all a question.

If you're that extremely negative about them, then why do you watch them?

Wouldn't be better if you just skipped them for as long as they last and on the meantime following the manga?

On-Topic

This week's Bleach joke was Chizuru's remark observing, along with the rest of the class, Ichigo trying to strip Renji..... (off his gigai)
Spoiler:
Old 2006-02-08, 12:38   Link #36
asam_laksa

One thing I like about these fillers is they emphasize more on Ichigo's school and family life. I thought SS arc was boring with only fights and fights, Ichigo racing and competing with other shinigamis who stand in his way, while Rukia waits in the white tower.

But with the fillers, I get to see my other favourite characters, for instance KEIGO!! Tatsuki, Mizuiro and the other girls (the one with short hair and the other with long hair....don't really know the names). And the humors they have.....certainly more than an average SS arc episode, especially after Ichigo's fight with Kenpachi.

It doesn't matter with the quality of the animations (I think Orihime looked very ugly here and Ichigo very deformed).....but the laughs, make me look forward to it every tuesday and wednesdays.

The humor in Bleach is what attracted me first. Shinigamis and hollows.....weren't something that I would look for first in choosing what anime to watch.
Old 2006-02-08, 12:41   Link #37
dva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reticia
This little brat is annoying, even worse than usual. Kill it once for all and let's go to the next arc
agreed. this spoiled brat needs some serious bankaispanking. i just dont get it why ichigo and renji are playing every stupid game they come up with.
Old 2006-02-08, 13:44   Link #38
TBox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
If you're that extremely negative about them, then why do you watch them?
Well, my excuse is, as I said, I'm a whore. I'd like all the johns to be handsome young men in their twenties, but I have to service the fat slobby 40 year olds, too. Their payoff is just as good.

Such as the Gigai scene you mentioned.

And I'm still hopeful that Ririn is being portrayed in such an obnoxious fashion so that we don't feel bad when Ichigo inevitably puts her in her place.

(Woo for the grossly extended analogy!)
Old 2006-02-08, 14:58   Link #39
Okami Joe
Wai-Wai Wacko

I loved this Filler, so i just don't get why some people even consider to compare it with Naruto Fillers.
There's Fanservice. There's Humor. Good Artwork & Animation. As for the Story, it's not as good as it could be, but it's good enough to keep people interested.
All those things mentioned before, are what the average Naruto Filler is missing, IMO.

But enough of that, the reason i'm posting is because i noticed something interesting:
Does anyone of you know the Yu Yu Hakusho series?
At a certain point, Yu Yu Hakusho had a couple of Fillers, taking place after the second arc, and starting with Episode 67!

Here's a short summary:

- Three guys with supernatural powers appeared and took the main character as a hostage
- The remaining 4 main characters are searching for him as they were lured into a house of "illusions"
- They are forced to play games according to certain rules, otherwise their friend would be killed
- Each one of them entered different rooms at the same time to find theirselves in a some kind of maze, which appeared to have no exit
- After clearing the maze, the enemy stated that one of the 4 saviours is fake, faked up by one of the enemies, who got the special ability to copy a person
- They were forced to find the imposter within a time limit, otherwise the caught one would be killed

Pretty interesting, huh?
Coincidence?

....well, not really.

Because of one major reason: Yu Yu Hakusho was directed Noriyuki Abe, the very same person that is directing Bleach since the beginning!!!

But it makes me think... are the scriptwriters so out of ideas, to produce fillers that are that similar to those of former hit series?
Old 2006-02-08, 15:10   Link #40
stonedzombie
またね

Send a message via AIM to stonedzombie
Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa
Then please don't watch Bleach anime from now on.

For those who dislike the way the Bleach anime fillers are going to, please don't watch the shows. Keep your complains and comments to yourself. Keep posted with the news threads and skip these fillers episodes until the 'manga' story is picked up.

Save yourself the breath and memory space. I am not impressed with people who complain about the fillers and still end up still downloading the fillers to watch.

Reread the Bleach mangas and memorize them .....that should keep you preoccupied with the same story and humor in them.
this is a bleach episode discussion thread, people are free to share their opinions on whether they like what their seeing or not. Just because a filler is bad, doesn't mean that the whole show is bad.
Closed Thread