Notices

Old 2009-11-25, 15:40   Link #321
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
You learn your specialties from different characters: Morrigan teaches transformation; Alistair teaches Templar; Zevram - Assassin; Ohgren - Berserker; Leliana - Bard; Isabel - Duelist; etc. The difficult specialties to get are Blood Mage (taught by a Desire Demon), Arcane Warrior (taught by a soul found in the ruins during the Werewolf/Dalish quest) and Reaver (taught during the Urn quest by choosing to take the negative solution to the quest). As far as I know, all specialties can be unlocked in one game (at least, as so long as you are a Mage character).
Who learns you how to be a ranger then D:
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 15:53   Link #322
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Who learns you how to be a ranger then D:
A book ...I'm serious. Talk to Mr. Helper Dwarf (Boedean? Bohdan? Whatever the father of the autistic child's name is) in your camp site for a book on how to be a ranger. 'Tis a good skill too, especially if you need some extra fire power.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 16:38   Link #323
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Another thing I discovered about Sten. He really, really doesn't like magic. When relying on magic to save Connor, there was a -10 waiting to smack me in the face. Ouch.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 16:39   Link #324
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
A book ...I'm serious. Talk to Mr. Helper Dwarf (Boedean? Bohdan? Whatever the father of the autistic child's name is) in your camp site for a book on how to be a ranger. 'Tis a good skill too, especially if you need some extra fire power.
Sure do >.< I am in the fade atm and got to the middle circle where I now need to fight 3 mobs, two melee and one caster and I ran out of potions (even after buying everything available in Red Cliff and from the dwarf merchant) grr, this is now my "I will die at least 20 times" moment, uugh I so hate fighting alone as a range person, that is almost impossible even with the healing stone that you can use only once >.<
Old 2009-11-25, 16:48   Link #325
ZeroForever

Sten: Where is the Cake ? I was told there would be cake. The Cake is a Lie !

>.>;
Old 2009-11-25, 16:52   Link #326
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

has anyone recruited the Dywn dwarf to fight with Redcliff?
Old 2009-11-25, 17:10   Link #327
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

*raises hand*

Broke his door, then bullied him into submission. One of those times where the dark path brings a grin to your face.
Old 2009-11-25, 18:43   Link #328
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Does anyone know how to get out of the hidden room in the Raw Fade
I stumbled in it, killed the whisps and got the +1 Dex but I can't do anything in it >.<
I click on the glowing scarecrow -> nothing... I go back to the portal door and click -> nothing, I'm stuck in a stupid room with a boat!
Old 2009-11-25, 18:44   Link #329
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Click on the door again, but in Spirit Form. If that doesn't work something is bugging.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 19:10   Link #330
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Click on the door again, but in Spirit Form. If that doesn't work something is bugging.
thanks, uugh this place is giving me headaches
Old 2009-11-25, 19:11   Link #331
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Sure do >.< I am in the fade atm and got to the middle circle where I now need to fight 3 mobs, two melee and one caster and I ran out of potions (even after buying everything available in Red Cliff and from the dwarf merchant) grr, this is now my "I will die at least 20 times" moment, uugh I so hate fighting alone as a range person, that is almost impossible even with the healing stone that you can use only once >.<
In the Fade, you're supposed to fight with the transformations rather than your base character. You use Spirit form on casters, Burning form against fire demons, Golem against everything, etc etc. Some of the classes or builds might be able to do pretty well on their own, but the game doesn't expect you to be able to and gives you the tools to win as any class.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 19:19   Link #332
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
In the Fade, you're supposed to fight with the transformations rather than your base character. You use Spirit form on casters, Burning form against fire demons, Golem against everything, etc etc. Some of the classes or builds might be able to do pretty well on their own, but the game doesn't expect you to be able to and gives you the tools to win as any class.
I didn't know this yet at the time, I didn't know where to even go first hence me dying so many times.. curiosity kills the cat you know =P
It wasn't till 30 mins later that I found the golem form, then things went easy as pie lol
Was fun shaking my Mabari back to reality, probably the easiest nightmare
And poor Alistair, he always makes me laugh
Asses have been kicked and thank God I'm out now >.<
Old 2009-11-25, 20:08   Link #333
Tiberium Wolf

BTW, for possible romances with other chars with satisfaction rating do u need to have?
Old 2009-11-25, 20:19   Link #334
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*raises hand*

Broke his door, then bullied him into submission. One of those times where the dark path brings a grin to your face.
I broke his door down and convinced him to be a man and help. now I convinced him to help agenst the Blight

the nice way btw :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
BTW, for possible romances with other chars with satisfaction rating do u need to have?
only Zervan, priest chick, Morrigan,Alister. thats it
Old 2009-11-25, 20:38   Link #335
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
only Zervan, priest chick, Morrigan,Alister. thats it
I know that... but what min rating do u need to have?
Old 2009-11-25, 20:49   Link #336
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

like the last bar i belive.
Old 2009-11-25, 20:53   Link #337
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
You can bed Zevran around 65% (He's a slut, so just let him compliment you some, then bam you gain access to his tent). Alistair around 75-80%. Morrigan around 85%. And Leliana around 90%.

That being said, you can also sleep with women and men at The Pearl (and Isabela can be used to iniate a threesome-foursome...but only once). And, various people around the world can be romanced for at least a kiss.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 03:15   Link #338
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
thanks, uugh this place is giving me headaches
Ugh, tell me about it. I hate that level. Having finished it, it's not even hard for me anymore, but it's so tediously long, and so boring. The worst part about starting a new character for me is the "Aaw, crap now I have to do the mage tower again" thought.

Quote:
You can bed Zevran around 65% (He's a slut, so just let him compliment you some, then bam you gain access to his tent). Alistair around 75-80%. Morrigan around 85%. And Leliana around 90%.
Zevran is an amusing one, actually. He's easy to bed, but hard to love. Just because you slept with him doesn't mean he loves you, as he's used to easy bedding with no strings attached. While the other characters require a bond of love before they hit the bed with you, Zevran is the opposite, and while I'm not exactly sure of the rating you need, it needs to be rather high before he actually loves you.
Old 2009-11-26, 04:18   Link #339
Hourai Rabbit
Blissfully Ignorant

Would it not be simpler to go for adoration anyway since that's where you get the final inspiration bonuses? Even if I didn't have to fill the bar for Morrigan, getting that extra little boost to Magic is pretty darn useful.

Also, I finally decided to abandon my 2hander as it was becoming far too difficult to progress. This was actually before I started the dwarf rogue and got curbstomped by that ogre on top of the Tower of Ishal. This game has humiliated me. Utterly.
Old 2009-11-26, 07:58   Link #340
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Zervan is at 85 for me, I gave him the Dalish gloves and boots and walked around Denerm and I never got the scene where the other crow guy appears. and I cant hear about his last mission before attacking me.

all the gifts now only do +1. everyone else is at 90%+ except him ><

Tags
bioware, ps3, rpg, windows, xbox360