AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-01-18, 17:24   Link #61
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Genpachi...taken an interest in him already!
A chained and battered pretty boy voiced by Maeno Tomoaki was, so far, the best thing that happened to this show. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
I do wonder about the brown haired guy though (Gen's brother; can't remember his name). Is he the same guy as the brown haired kid that died with them at the very beginning in ep1? He looks like that kid.
Terashima Takuma's character? His name is Kobungo. But he wasn't there in the first scene... it was just Shino (dressed as a girl), Hamaji, Sousuke, and the dog who apparently somehow ended up in Sousuke.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 17:48   Link #62
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
A chained and battered pretty boy voiced by Maeno Tomoaki was, so far, the best thing that happened to this show. xD

Terashima Takuma's character? His name is Kobungo. But he wasn't there in the first scene... it was just Shino (dressed as a girl), Hamaji, Sousuke, and the dog who apparently somehow ended up in Sousuke.
Ah, so the dog and Sousuke share the same body. At first I thought the dog became human and Shino and murasame were the ones with 2 souls in the same body. I see now. Gah, this'll take some work to keep up with this series...I keep misunderstanding and confusing myself. OTL But it seems the theme of 2 into 1 keeps coming up...I wonder if Hamaji has anything special in her.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 09:57   Link #63
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
That and this show hasn't tried to fling a naked catgirl at the audience.

At this point , the most bait K's given was some blushing, while we're already being given stuff like this in the preview:

It's still baiting none the less.

Shino obviously doesn't see Sosuke in that way. Really the one who prob had a relationship with Shino judging on the interactions was Rio. And given that it's streaming on CR, that scene is definitely being taken out of context.
Old 2013-01-20, 13:05   Link #64
kuromitsu

ep 3 - oooh, the plot thickens! Or rather, we have the seeds of a plot now, yay.

Anyway, this was clearly a set-up for the next ep, plus some foreshadowing about Sousuke (guys, if you want to be all mysterious then don't put him in the OP as an antagonist...), but it was okay. I was yet again reminded how much I like Sugiyama Noriaki's voice. He doesn't have much of a range, but at least his voice is unique...

Also, I couldn't help but laugh whenever they mentioned certain very important balls, especially that Satomi (Kamiya Hiroshi) was the one to present them. XD;; Ixion Saga, what have you done to me? XD

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
"I've been searching for them for so long..." XDDDD

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-01-20 at 13:51.
Old 2013-01-21, 03:43   Link #65
EroKing

Quote:
Also, I couldn't help but laugh whenever they mentioned certain very important balls, especially that Satomi (Kamiya Hiroshi) was the one to present them. XD;; Ixion Saga, what have you done to me? XD

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
"I've been searching for them for so long..." XDDDD
They have corrupted you beyond saving. Have a nice day!
Old 2013-01-21, 04:24   Link #66
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Is this VA magic at work again, or the anime presentation?
I was never a fan of Hamaji and Hamaji's relationship when I was reading the manga. But I now find them to be a terribly cute couple after this episode....
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 05:20   Link #67
kuromitsu

I haven't read the manga, but Hamaji and Fox Guy are indeed very cute... Too cute to be true, I bet something is going to happen to them.

Btw, is this going to be 1 cour?
Old 2013-01-21, 09:56   Link #68
melina_putri

Quote:
Btw, is this going to be 1 cour?
Most site listed there will be 13 episodes for this series since there are 7 volume of BD/DVD on Amazon.

The manga itself is still ongoing though, I think there are 47 chapters so far and episode 3 has already covered the manga up to chapter 6 (though there are some parts that was cut in the anime and they added some original scenes instead).
melina_putri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 10:16   Link #69
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina_putri View Post
Most site listed there will be 13 episodes for this series since there are 7 volume of BD/DVD on Amazon.

The manga itself is still ongoing though, I think there are 47 chapters so far and episode 3 has already covered the manga up to chapter 6 (though there are some parts that was cut in the anime and they added some original scenes instead).
I'm not following it but the manga has been in publication for over seven years. There is no way it'll have only 47 chapters even if it were a monthly publication.
Kakkou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 11:36   Link #70
melina_putri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
I'm not following it but the manga has been in publication for over seven years. There is no way it'll have only 47 chapters even if it were a monthly publication.
The series started at 2005 on Ichi*Raki which is a monthly publication (until chapter 40.5) then moved to CIEL at 2011 which is a bimonthly publication.

The publication of the manga was also on hiatus starting somewhere around 2009-2010 before it moved and resumes the publication on CIEL.

Last edited by melina_putri; 2013-01-21 at 12:11.
melina_putri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 12:33   Link #71
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina_putri View Post
The series started at 2005 on Ichi*Raki which is a monthly publication (until chapter 40.5) then moved to CIEL at 2011 which is a bimonthly publication.

The publication of the manga was also on hiatus starting somewhere around 2009-2010 before it moved and resumes the publication on CIEL.
Ah okay, a hiatus didn't cross my mind.
Kakkou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 12:56   Link #72
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Though, the manga has 13 volume worth of the content. Unless they cram one volume into an episode, which they are not doing, it is still impossible for the anime to catch up with the manga.
Old 2013-01-21, 14:35   Link #73
ookamigirl

Nothing much was going on this time.
Mostly Shino relaxing and having fun.
The history lesson part was interesting.
He does act like a brat most of the time too..
Wish they made him a bit more grown up, but with similar personality.
Genpachi finally escaped. I'm glad because they tortured him more than enough.
Interesting how they always put the short action scenes at the beginning or the end.
Maybe now things will finally get moving.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 17:04   Link #74
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm still thinking how Hamaji's associated with Shino & Sousuke.

I'm against her and fox guy's relationship.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 23:17   Link #75
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Haven't seen episode three yet (since I'm on CR's week, and a half, free stream delay) but currently I'm sticking with it just for Hamaji, she's the most amusing character. xD
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 02:47   Link #76
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

When I saw those fox kids in ep 3 (when they were in town), my first thought was...they look like Naruto.

I am so hoping that Shino kicks that bad monk's behind in the next ep. He deserves some good beating. I can't understand those other monk guys blindly following him when his actions are clearly cruel...and not at all that of a monk.

I kind of like Hamaji and Kaname (the fox guy) together. Their personalities suit each other. He seems to be the only one who can handle a fiery girl like her.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 03:01   Link #77
kuromitsu

Ah, yes, Kaname... I knew there was a reason my mind blocked his name. XDDD

Anyway, he and Hamaji are just too cute so early in the show, there must be something about them. (Well, aside from the fact that Foxy and ED Satomi are shown as bad guys in the OP.)

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-01-25 at 03:15.
Old 2013-01-27, 10:33   Link #78
kuromitsu

Ep 4 - Wow, there's a lot going on in this episode...

Spoiler for ep 4:

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-01-27 at 12:05. Reason: oops, typo
Old 2013-01-28, 03:49   Link #79
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The manga elaborated more on what happened to Nui. And her death was brought up again in recent volume. If you want to know, I can PM you the details.
Old 2013-01-28, 04:54   Link #80
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Ep 4 - Wow, there's a lot going on in this episode...

Spoiler for ep 4:
Totally agree! Hamaji and fox boy are so much more interesting than Shino and Sousuke! and Genpachi is
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shoujo, supernatural