AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-21, 10:44   Link #121
mayumi

Next episode, Saki will ask what movie scene he is playing from now? Because she never did a role like that before so doesn't know the answer.
Old 2013-06-21, 12:47   Link #122
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Ok Saki don't screw this up, this your only chance to get rid of your loneliness. So next week say yes to Haruto's proposal and end season 1 with a big wedding!
Old 2013-06-21, 19:09   Link #123
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Ok Saki don't screw this up, this your only chance to get rid of your loneliness. So next week say yes to Haruto's proposal and end season 1 with a big wedding!
We are talking about marriage between two immortals here. I say Saki needs to back up and tell Haruto to hold his horses on the Shotgun wedding. An eternity with someone needs to be built on more than one night of mutual non-consensual sex.
Old 2013-06-21, 19:54   Link #124
Key Board
Carbon

I get the feeling she won't get the chance to refuse or reject it and something will happen to Haruto before she can make a decision
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-21, 19:57   Link #125
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I get the feeling she won't get the chance to refuse or reject it and something will happen to Haruto before she can make a decision
No it more like something will happened to Saki, confessing love in a battle=bad flag for the one that get confessed to.
Old 2013-06-29, 19:23   Link #126
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
No it more like something will happened to Saki, confessing love in a battle=bad flag for the one that get confessed to.
Saki has a 200 year plot armor so whatever happens it's after Year 211.
Old 2013-06-29, 19:28   Link #127
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Yes, I have a feeling that Saki will be the constant in all this craziness. Whatever will happen in the present, she'll STILL be there in the future.

As for her rejecting Haruto, I have a feeling that as more of the future is revealed we'll see some regret to that. The ship only stops at port once, and once it sails...
Old 2013-06-29, 19:49   Link #128
Key Board
Carbon

I see this a flag leading to a second proposal. Not right away, though.

from what we know of Haruto, he's not the kind of person who lets things go unsettled once he makes up his mind

Everytime he sees Saki, he will think back to it, and it will eat him up, for the better or worse.

For the better lack of word, what happened between them was a pretty huge event. Something you can't just sweep under the rug.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-29, 19:49   Link #129
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Yes, I have a feeling that Saki will be the constant in all this craziness. Whatever will happen in the present, she'll STILL be there in the future.

As for her rejecting Haruto, I have a feeling that as more of the future is revealed we'll see some regret to that. The ship only stops at port once, and once it sails...
For that I can see a tragic ending for her, Okouchi's last two anime is well you know... Something may not happened to her but her love interest(Haruto?) is whole another story based on season 2 preview or hell she might be alone forever. I really hope I'm wrong because she is my favorite character out of them all, so I really want a happy ending for her. But since Okouchi is the writer and this show has taken a much more serious tone, it is giving me a very pessimistic feeling.
Old 2013-06-29, 20:22   Link #130
NeutralZero

Really respect Saki for her decision...
from the earlier ep, she mentioned not allowing him to apologize and that sort of proposal is him asking sorry and wanting to take the responsibility... even if it did hurt her greatly, she still do the right thing of rejecting her...
So far only Saki and probably L-Elf and some unknown woman (Liselote or Shoko) manage to see through all of the conflict of module 77 (with Saki being there and a chibi l11 probably his descendants)... where could the other pilots be?
Old 2013-06-29, 20:24   Link #131
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

My guess is that Haruto's army is about to break into the room with the L-Elf lookalike. The palace is getting sacked. Why are they so calm? Why is Saki telling the kid their history?
Old 2013-06-29, 20:30   Link #132
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
My guess is that Haruto's army is about to break into the room with the L-Elf lookalike. The palace is getting sacked. Why are they so calm? Why is Saki telling the kid their history?
Because Haruto founded the nation that Saki-look-alike and that boy is current living in. They are in there own nation so of course they will be calm, Saki-look-alike is telling how their nation was born.
Old 2013-06-29, 20:38   Link #133
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Because Haruto founded the nation that Saki-look-alike and that boy is current living in. They are in there own nation so of course they will be calm, Saki-look-alike is telling how their nation was born.
I get the impression that the founder will be Shoko or L-Elf, not Haruto. It could be Haruto, maybe his status as founder gives him the idea he can start a civil war 200 years in the future.

`
Old 2013-06-29, 20:42   Link #134
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I get the impression that the founder will be Shoko or L-Elf, not Haruto.

`
"The founder lose many classmates in the battle for module 77" that rule out L-elf, "He meet the Magius" that rule out Shoko. So the only one left is Haruto who fit these requirement since the founder is a male as well as being a student in module 77.

Edit: Civil war between the Magius? Possible. Since Haruto and L-elf is definitely against the Magius group that Cain is in.
Old 2013-06-29, 20:47   Link #135
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
"The founder lose many classmates in the battle for module 77" that rule out L-elf, "He meet the Magius" that rule out Shoko. So the only one left is Haruto who fit these requirement since the founder is a male as well as being a student in module 77.

L-elf wears a school uniform. He may have been recognized as a student 200 years after the founding of the Empire.

If Haruto is known as the founder, it makes sense. 200 years in the future he could use his influence as the founder to lead a rebellion against the Empire.

If Haruto was the founder, he have passed power to L-Elf and Shoko since they remained mortal and he was not. Shoko and L-Elf may have given him the title of Founder in recognition of his service and to make him a hero before the people.
Old 2013-06-29, 20:49   Link #136
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

The subs kinda point towards Haruto.
Old 2013-06-29, 21:02   Link #137
~BC~

Regarding the founder, there is no sex specified in the original language. If I remember correctly.

Edit: Yup, not specified.
Old 2013-06-29, 21:10   Link #138
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

GG Subs version does say "And that's where he encountered the Magius."

Old 2013-06-29, 21:15   Link #139
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

^Now that you show the picture, Saki's wedding ring might be covered by her other hand
Old 2013-06-29, 21:21   Link #140
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Was Cain's mark on his neck a different design than the one Saki has on her thigh?

Tags
characters