AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-26, 21:27   Link #341
Rider_from_stay_nigh

Send a message via Yahoo to Rider_from_stay_nigh
I did wish acher would have live he was cool
Old 2006-05-26, 22:20   Link #342
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider_from_stay_nigh
I did wish acher would have live he was cool
i agree...why the hell did the writers have to kill off archers...he was the coolest servent...i think he should have stayed up to the 21-23 eps (where gil kills him off)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-05-26, 23:45   Link #343
Rider_from_stay_nigh

I don't even know if rider comes back or not she was cool also then again i liked them all.
Old 2006-05-26, 23:47   Link #344
Rider_from_stay_nigh

And i agree he could of least lived untile 23 or the last one. But yeah i like all of them though they all were cool. Expect for sakura's brother no offense but I didn't like him becasue he was a big jerk.
Old 2007-04-05, 10:48   Link #345
sharingan0619

do u all think a second season of fate stay night would be good??
because i don't think the ending satisfied many fans of the series, and i think so too, everyone is saying how shirou and saber should've been together, which is sooo true, please reply
Old 2007-04-05, 11:02   Link #346
akira88

I think the ending was fine, but I prefer Heaven's Feel ending and plot actually. Although I love saber a lot.

I dont think they will remake a series for UBW (which shorou and saber are alive in the end) because they will cause a crash with the fate story line(anime's).
Old 2007-04-05, 14:03   Link #347
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira88 View Post
I think the ending was fine, but I prefer Heaven's Feel ending and plot actually. Although I love saber a lot.

I dont think they will remake a series for UBW (which shorou and saber are alive in the end) because they will cause a crash with the fate story line(anime's).
yes yes, all true, but they should make a second season of the fate story route, because i believe that's the most interesting storyline out of all 3 routes, since shirou and saber fall in love with each other, the other routes are all just basically fighting and talking about other people.
Old 2007-04-06, 03:46   Link #348
akira88

I think Fate is kinda direct, no much mastermind behide it. However its fine as well.
Old 2007-04-06, 07:48   Link #349
sharingan0619

Quote:
I think Fate is kinda direct, no much mastermind behide it. However its fine as well.
yes, the fate route in FSN is kind of direct and to the point, but in the anime, they combined elements from all 3 route, which made it so good to watch. Do u not think FSN deserves a second season? Also, does anyone happen to know who i should contact if i wish to take this issue of FSN continuing to?
Old 2007-04-06, 10:11   Link #350
Archer

Quote:
There are actually several 'masterminds' behind the war, but the anime didn't do that scenario. You only saw a cameo of one of them, and that's it.
Old 2007-04-06, 10:31   Link #351
WhiteWings

Personally, I thought the Holy Grail War was an unofficial attempt to impose a kind of a limited warfare restricted for the most part to certain ares, certain times, and certain participants instead of raging out of control over the world.
Old 2007-04-06, 10:44   Link #352
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSpring View Post
me too~ betray rin? what do you mean?
Spoiler for UBW Spoilers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
Personally, I thought the Holy Grail War was an unofficial attempt to impose a kind of a limited warfare restricted for the most part to certain ares, certain times, and certain participants instead of raging out of control over the world.
While that is a pretty good idea, you're so horribly off the mark it's not even funny. :X
Old 2007-04-06, 10:59   Link #353
sharingan0619

dang it! would someone please give me an answer to my question? im dying over here...
Old 2007-04-06, 11:27   Link #354
mlai

It is not uncommon to completely fall in love with a series and be obsessed over it for a long time. I've done it. My solution for that was to draw fan manga of my own continuations, since I'm good at it.

Unfortunately for you, individual English-speaking consumers have zero sway over what a strictly-Japanese companies do with their resources. UNLESS you're the favored son of some international financial tycoon.
Old 2007-04-06, 11:37   Link #355
Kisuke06
I see...

I don't really know where to post this but: Fate/Stay Nigh is coming to PSP:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5429/fate2bp0.jpg
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/7074/fate1iq3.jpg

=3
Old 2007-04-06, 11:54   Link #356
mlai

WTF?? "Fate Tiger Colosseum"???

Looks like a different (and humorous) storyline... Is this FHA #2?

With all this feverish marketing of the Fate franchise in Jpn, I will remain hopeful that we'll get another anime soon, prolly on Fate Zero.
Old 2007-04-06, 13:29   Link #357
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
It is not uncommon to completely fall in love with a series and be obsessed over it for a long time. I've done it. My solution for that was to draw fan manga of my own continuations, since I'm good at it.

Unfortunately for you, individual English-speaking consumers have zero sway over what a strictly-Japanese companies do with their resources. UNLESS you're the favored son of some international financial tycoon.
Now that's all old news, i know that writing to Geneon via email is probably not going to sway anything, but what about the author? The author is not controlled by any companies is he? i do not think of Takashi Takeuchi as a dog of type-moon, drawing whatever they tell him to...

so what yur saying is that money is the language in japan, not what fans want, well, if that's what they want, i will learn japanese via a software called roseta stone , and head over to japan and give them what they want, sounds like a really foolish idea, but to me, the continuation of FSN the anime (either a new adventure or at least an OVA) is very important to me and other fans that i've talked to also.

please reply as all thought are appreciated
Old 2007-04-24, 22:59   Link #358
Jamezterr
Deep in thought.

Send a message via MSN to Jamezterr
I want another season too!
Old 2007-04-25, 17:30   Link #359
sharingan0619

to combat this sensational urge of wanting more fsn, i have compiled a short list of animes that are almost as good as fate stay night to give others some relieve of this desire...i no...it hurts..

1.elfen lied
2.shakugan no shana
3.eureka 7
4.trinity blood
5.D.Gray Man
Old 2007-04-26, 03:11   Link #360
Jamezterr
Deep in thought.

Send a message via MSN to Jamezterr
Nothing can combat the urge! Fate Stay Night is too awsome!

<3 Saber so much!
Closed Thread