AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-17, 09:15   Link #621
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What?! No! That wasn't my intention

Not all spies are immoral bastards
Oh...

Quote:
Well Every other villain in Aria so far is a foreigner So I could see some use for a heavily armed Immigration Bureau
Now that you put it that way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Need mustache-twirling villain with an army of hot babes who goes "Of course, you are handsome Villain-sama!!" Meido outfit being optional.
With this, Tempy's Metal Slug makes so much sense.
Old 2011-06-17, 10:30   Link #622
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Doctor Romanovski aka Doc (Masters)

Made a major update to Doc in respect to the latest developments.
Old 2011-06-17, 12:37   Link #623
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
With this, Tempy's Metal Slug makes so much sense.
I don't get it. How?
Old 2011-06-17, 13:28   Link #624
pyrogoth
Creeper

Quote:
@kha

I'll probably need to do more remodelling with Minato; I'm only realized how overly complicated I've made his background with too many ties to different organizations I need to somehow trim the edges.

btw, could you also point me to your OC lists?
HAHA oh man, you used p3p Minato as your oc. 8D You even used his name!
Old 2011-06-17, 16:09   Link #625
mugenno shindo
- Unlimited Prodigy -

Talking

Quote:
Obvious troll is obvious. Now you can go sit in that corner labelled "the evil faction that you wish actually exists".
NON,NON,NON.........rather to say evil faction its much more like an outlaw organisation so they can do anything as long as their existence is hidden from other people.This organisation always abide by absolute rule that they can never interfere with the life of main character or other people as long as the time say so. Rather than controlling the world, their task only to maintain the balance of power in the world.Teio has stated that the Eternal Utopia had very long history and became powerful enough so much that the existence of E.U. is just like a mere pawn on the chessboard.....

Mah, its doesn't matter wheter its exist or not since its only my creation and its not bad sometime to think outside of the box.....
Old 2011-06-17, 16:48   Link #626
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrogoth View Post
HAHA oh man, you used p3p Minato as your oc. 8D You even used his name!
Yes well, nearly all of my creations have their roots in a character that is already in existence, be it in games, animes or TV shows; so I don't want to over complicate things for myself and sometimes just use their exact names and portrait because otherwise there's this disconnected feeling when I call a character 'A' but in my mind I'm thinking of 'B'.
Old 2011-06-17, 16:56   Link #627
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenno shindo View Post

Mah, its doesn't matter wheter its exist or not since its only my creation and its not bad sometime to think outside of the box.....
Yeah, it is not bad to think outside the box sometimes. But this one is so outside the box that the character and the organization just one-upped the light novels' big bad. Which don't sit well with me and perhaps a couple of people here. People who made sniper OCs followed the tacit rule to not have their characters outperforming Reki. This is to avoid e-penis waving like "My sniper is better than you lalalalalala!!!!"
Old 2011-06-17, 16:59   Link #628
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Actually, the more OP chars pop up, the more I have reasons to use Lucy's "true" form, Kyousuke's special powers... and Alexandra's *L---t M------n* mode.

So it's all good... might find a way to implement em in my all evil strategy.

I'm currently reworking chapter 1 of my fan-fic... making it much more readable and editing some stuff at the same time.

But yes... MODERATE THE OPness PLEASE...
Of course, the writer also determines if you're OP or not.
Old 2011-06-17, 17:03   Link #629
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
NON,NON,NON.........rather to say evil faction its much more like an outlaw organisation so they can do anything as long as their existence is hidden from other people.This organisation always abide by absolute rule that they can never interfere with the life of main character or other people as long as the time say so. Rather than controlling the world, their task only to maintain the balance of power in the world.Teio has stated that the Eternal Utopia had very long history and became powerful enough so much that the existence of E.U. is just like a mere pawn on the chessboard.....

Outside the box? I'd say outside the universe

And keep the balance, you say? Usually, those aiming for a Utopia (unless the organization's name is just for show) want to create a perfect world, free of war, misery, injustice, etc, etc...
Instead, they just watch over? Like Jeanne's tactician family did? Pulling fine strings from the shadows and watching the show?
To me (and my yet-to-be-posted main OC), that organization is evil.

Oh, and I'll be taking your Swords of Power, Vulcan wants them back
(Actually, I'm just gonna throw them into my Vault of Infinity, the other weapons stored there will keep them company) :3

*goes out for a stroll*
Old 2011-06-17, 17:14   Link #630
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Hurry up with your moe main OC flamez... It's a she right?
Old 2011-06-17, 19:37   Link #631
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempy View Post
I don't get it. How?

Okay, I thot he had a twirlier moustache... But imagine this guy with a maid army.

Quote:
If they are not going to interfere... Why create them in the first place?

Also, most of the functions of that group (except non-interference which is bullshit, my experience with working with giant groups is that they always have some kind of footprint) is already performed. Even for the h4xx leader, EU has too.

So a) no reason to exist b) no proof to exist given what canon has written and c) if you think we accepted the level of h4xx from canon, I believe you must reconsider. I may be looser in my standards, but I do know that everyone else has been disturbed by the jump in power between Aria arc and Shirayuki arc.

Canon becomes unreliable to set as the standard as a result, because we have taken over from the author. This thread is also self-regulated, so to think outside the box in this manner, is to end up outside the thread in the first place.

I have a place for such material though. We call them crack, and we hide them in little corners like the one that I mentioned to you.
Old 2011-06-17, 21:00   Link #632
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:

Okay, I thot he had a twirlier moustache... But imagine this guy with a maid army.
If Metal Slug played with a meido army that screamed every time I killed a mook, I could never look at that game again.
Old 2011-06-17, 21:01   Link #633
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Kha showing restraint? USO DA! Truly we live in an age of miracles! Repent for the end of the world is at hand!

*Goose is collectively shot by all Outer Cadians in the thread*

Anyway.

Quote:
[CENTER][True E.U. - Eternal Utopia]

*snip*
Much has been said about your organisation, so I'll not repeat that. Instead, I would like to remind everyone again that the purpose of Butei is Law Enforcement, combating violent crime, investigation...

Something of this scale would not be handled by Butei, it would be handled by one of the alphabet intelligence agencies.

The paradigm of Hidan no Aria is that of White Collar, Blue Bloods, NCIS, Bad Boys, Hot Fuzz, Hard Boiled at the most. Not Modern Warfare, or Battlefield series, Covert Affairs, The Unit, 24, or Call of Duty.

Police vs military/espionage.

Hard Boiled vs Bourne movies.

Hell, look at Ghost in the Shell. The crims Section Nine ends up going up against more often than not are poorly armed and equipped - it's only the government-related conspiracies that have the big guns, like the Umibozu (JMSDF special forces) or the Narcotics Squad. Recall GitS 2: Innocence, when Batou and Togusa shoot up the Yakuza den - the Yakuza have nothing that can compete against their firepower. You'd think that they'd be able to have a few machine guns...

I believe in miracles.

Old 2011-06-17, 21:10   Link #634
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Kha showing restraint? USO DA! Truly we live in an age of miracles! Repent for the end of the world is at hand!

*Goose is collectively shot by all Outer Cadians in the thread*

Praise the lord !!

Quote:
Much has been said about your organisation, so I'll not repeat that. Instead, I would like to remind everyone again that the purpose of Butei is Law Enforcement, combating violent crime, investigation...

Something of this scale would not be handled by Butei, it would be handled by one of the alphabet intelligence agencies.

The paradigm of Hidan no Aria is that of White Collar, Blue Bloods, NCIS, Bad Boys, Hot Fuzz, Hard Boiled at the most. Not Modern Warfare, or Battlefield series, Covert Affairs, The Unit, 24, or Call of Duty.

Police vs military/espionage.

Hard Boiled vs Bourne movies.

Hell, look at Ghost in the Shell. The crims Section Nine ends up going up against more often than not are poorly armed and equipped - it's only the government-related conspiracies that have the big guns, like the Umibozu (JMSDF special forces) or the Narcotics Squad. Recall GitS 2: Innocence, when Batou and Togusa shoot up the Yakuza den - the Yakuza have nothing that can compete against their firepower. You'd think that they'd be able to have a few machine guns...

That reminds me... Probably should do a Neal "Smooth Criminal" Caffery character

*That whistling sound is your point flying over my head *
Old 2011-06-17, 22:49   Link #635
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Praise the lord !!
*facepalms*

Chaos...

Quote:
That reminds me... Probably should do a Neal "Smooth Criminal" Caffery character

*That whistling sound is your point flying over my head *
*facepalms* -_-

Let's face it. There's a reason Peter Burke was able to catch Neal Cafferey twice, which nobody else could do.

Neal in Tokyo? He'd run circles around everyone, including the more combat-oriented Butei.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2011-06-17, 22:56   Link #636
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Chaos...
*point flies over head *

Quote:

*facepalms* -_-

Let's face it. There's a reason Peter Burke was able to catch Neal Cafferey twice, which nobody else could do.
Wasn't it because of the girl ?

It's always the girl...

Quote:
Neal in Tokyo? He'd run circles around everyone, including the more combat-oriented Butei.

He's everything Lupin the 4th should have been For a supposed thief, Riko's not very Thieffy.

No, you know what? HSS Kinji + Riko's Lupin background = Neal Cafferey
Old 2011-06-18, 00:25   Link #637
pyrogoth
Creeper

Quote:
Yes well, nearly all of my creations have their roots in a character that is already in existence, be it in games, animes or TV shows; so I don't want to over complicate things for myself and sometimes just use their exact names and portrait because otherwise there's this disconnected feeling when I call a character 'A' but in my mind I'm thinking of 'B'.
Oh, boo. The suffering of someone who can't draw. : D
Old 2011-06-18, 01:10   Link #638
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I'm starting to draw from a tablet recently, but because of my lack of a steady hand, most of my best drawings will be at the league of "really good sketches" because I can't make a steady lineart. ;_;
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-06-18, 01:50   Link #639
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrogoth View Post
Oh, boo. The suffering of someone who can't draw. : D
Oh believe me, if I inherited my father's drawing artist genes like my two brothers did, I'd have gone a lot wilder. Yes, that kind of wilder. Violence and sexyness.

Now that I have slept, my mind is clearer:

Quote:
Not bad to think outside that box, I mean using the Count of Cagliostro is kinda cool, he is one of the fascinating figures of the early modern period along with Saint-Germain, John Dee, Rabbi Loew and D'Eon, I would have done it if I wanted to. I myself have been thinking about throwing in the Templar Knights, their treasure and the Thule Gesellschaft with a slice of Freemasons. Influenced by Umberto Eco's "The Foucault's Pendulum", all that. Because I think it is interesting to use the mysticism part of both factions (Templar Knights and Nazis).

But, imo, you'd have needed to tone down your guy, I mean SSS and G25 is too much. And using EU as a pawn, that's unecessary, when you could settle for running their own plans without ever encountering EU or having worked with them ever. And that would have been fine.

Last edited by Sheba; 2011-06-18 at 02:23.
Old 2011-06-18, 01:53   Link #640
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Hurry up with your moe main OC flamez... It's a she right?
No, he's male. A normal and hard working with no super powers
The thing is, I can't really think of much to add to the profiles of the OCs I have to in the "waiting list"

And then there's the annoyance that even if I draw their look, I can't scan them...I'd like to fix that problem, but it seems it'll take a while :/