AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2010-09-19, 20:51   Link #81
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Blackbeard didn't destroy Marineford any more than Whitebeard did. In fact, Blackbeard's control over the Quake power is worse than Whitebeard. Age has nothing to do with it. It takes a lot to drop a structure that big.
Old 2010-09-19, 22:10   Link #82
Gaara7171

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Blackbeard didn't destroy Marineford any more than Whitebeard did. In fact, Blackbeard's control over the Quake power is worse than Whitebeard. Age has nothing to do with it. It takes a lot to drop a structure that big.
So the strongest man in One piece just so happens to collaspe and get attacked by a admiral. And I suppose him being constantly manetained with life support and nurses has nothing to do with his age either. So let me ask you this"If a old guy who used to be a army sniper suddenly can't shoot a target he used to hit easily. Then he isn't loosing any ability at all."
Gaara7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 22:42   Link #83
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Those aren't in any way similar, and you're referencing events which have nothing to do with the issue at hand.

You claim that Whitebeard's Quake powers were weaker with age, and to justify this you claim Blackbeard destroyed Marineford where Whitebeard could or did not. This is incorrect. The amount of damage Blackbeard did was no worse than what Whitebeard did, and by his own admission he does not have the control Whitebeard does over those powers. Therefore, age has nothing to do with the strength of the Quake powers, for if age had merely limited Whitebeard to cracking entire sections of the main structure in one punch, Blackbeard should have crumbled the entire island in one go.

Age affected Whitebeard's stamina, among other things, but not his powers.
Old 2010-09-20, 02:48   Link #84
Kallen4life

once again morbofist is correct

I would even go as far as to say even mastery of the DF doesn't affect (or doesn't affect much) the amount of damage/force/temperature etc. DF produces - it's working on the max from the beginning so to speak .. mastery means skill on different applications (also needs some imagination) + in logias case, like Croc said, being intangible even unconsciously .. though this is just an assumption

Quote:
Age affected Whitebeard's stamina
I would say first of all speed .. after all he was able to take all that monstrous damage and died, because the body is supposed to die after that
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 17:02   Link #85
Netevolution

There must be limits to what 1 can do even with that fruit. And if you sink the entire island you would also be sinking yourself. Not very logical now is it, unless you really PLAN to comit mass suicide
Netevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 20:22   Link #86
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

It's not suicide if you're standing on a boat or something else that floats when you do it.
Old 2011-04-08, 04:00   Link #87
Kallen4life

hmm .. Edwar D. Newgate ?

:O
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 15:10   Link #88
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
hmm .. Edwar D. Newgate ?

:O
that never came across my mind until now, but he ain't a D or he wouldn't have asked roger about it. we would have knew by now =]
Old 2011-04-17, 12:31   Link #89
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Maybe he is Whitebear. D.