AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-01, 23:58   Link #4481
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hmm, maybe a sword duel? Rin seems like one of those girls that understands things better with a battle between blades.

@Randrak: No it is not. Imagine if that was a Yui chapter but the same situation. Boy howdy, ERUPTION of jealousy would be shown through this thread, I tell ya what.
Old 2012-07-02, 00:00   Link #4482
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Hmm, maybe a sword duel? Rin seems like one of those girls that understands things better with a battle between blades.
But unless Rito's using some invention...it would have to be against Yami or Mea. He's not particularly...gifted in sword wielding...or anything that doesn't involve falling over girls and ending up in risque positions.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 00:03   Link #4483
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Well it'll go like this:

Rin attacks Rito
Rito tries to run away/dodges
Rito slips on something
Rin's clothes get pulled down/gropes her by accident
Rin gets enraged but calmly shows it
cycle repeats until next panel

This might take awhile in Rito case, but oh well, don't change what works.
Old 2012-07-02, 00:15   Link #4484
fazri
blacksun king

i think we wont see much rin after all from to-love-ru she not more then mob chara.
when rin show up that chapter mostly about mikan that improving her affection to rito with flash back!
Old 2012-07-02, 00:16   Link #4485
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
i think we wont see much rin after all from to-love-ru she not more then mob chara.
when rin show up that chapter mostly about mikan that improving her affection to rito with flash back!
Stop ruining our hopes and dreams with logic!!!!
Old 2012-07-02, 00:26   Link #4486
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

I only remember there being a Ren(guy) and Run(girl) so who is this Rin character?

I hope there is a sequel to darkness because I'm really going to miss the characters if this is the last one

I don’t about you guys but I want to see rivals for Rito kinda like Ren but someone that stands a chance of getting one of the girls because I want to see if Rito can get jealous and not let one of the girls be taken. Hope the creator takes the risk and gives us an ending different than what we are expecting(harem or haruna ending)

My favorite girls that need to get picked in the end if it doesn’t end in a harem

Spoiler for favorite girls:
Old 2012-07-02, 00:29   Link #4487
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I actually would hate it if a rival showed up for Rito...I dunno, the series just doesn't match well with another male acting as rival. The author tried it with Ren and see where that ended xD

Rin
Old 2012-07-02, 00:31   Link #4488
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Rin is one of Saki's personal attendants. She has a pony tail and is very skilled at cqc and the shinai.

Spoiler for Rin Kujou:
Old 2012-07-02, 00:34   Link #4489
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
This manga needs more Rin :I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I don't know, Rin is clever when it comes to dealing with people like Rito. He's going to have to come at her with something a little more "practical".
I think for someone like Rin, it might take something drastic. She's finally just noticed what a good big brother he is, but I don't think that's enough. Maybe if she sees him actually risking his life for someone, like Mikan, Saki, or even her... A person who places such great importance on duty and honor and serving another as she does would surely be greatly affected or moved by such an act, no?

Quote:
Stop ruining our hopes and dreams with logic!!!!
Oh, I don't think we have to fear. Yabuki did say in that interview something about wanting to draw more Rin in Darkness.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 00:42   Link #4490
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post

I think for someone like Rin, it might take something drastic. She's finally just noticed what a good big brother he is, but I don't think that's enough. Maybe if she sees him actually risking his life for someone, like Mikan, Saki, or even her... A person who places such great importance on duty and honor and serving another as she does would surely be greatly affected or moved by such an act, no?

Oh, I don't think we have to fear. Yabuki did say in that interview something about wanting to draw more Rin in Darkness.
True, it's a ray of hope for Rito because Mikan put in a good word for him to her, and it'll obviously change her opinion of him a little. Yeah, it's like you said, a suitable way to raise a flag with her is for Rito to show a more chivalrous and and protective side, and he has shown that multiple times, and he's always willing to not back down from a challenge to matter how hard it is because it's in his character. If Rin were to be more observant of his actions more, than her affection data will definitely rise at a good pace.

But before that could happen, they need to get into a situation where the two could interact. I wonder how Yabuki-sensei will go about doing this.
Old 2012-07-02, 00:43   Link #4491
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

Quote:
I actually would hate it if a rival showed up for Rito...I dunno, the series just doesn't match well with another male acting as rival. The author tried it with Ren and see where that ended xD

Rin
oh yeah I forgot about her

I wouldn't count ren as a rival not with his personality. the guy never stood a chance
Old 2012-07-02, 00:45   Link #4492
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

You're aware that Ren is a guy right?
Old 2012-07-02, 00:47   Link #4493
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

If you look in my other post I said Ren was a guy
Old 2012-07-02, 00:50   Link #4494
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Sorry, wasn't paying attention. Anyway he's to arrogant to be considered a rival to Rito anyway.
Old 2012-07-02, 00:53   Link #4495
Richocet
Lover of Purity

OK, so we all agree on these things:
More Rin development
Momo's feelings for Rito are more then she lets on about being happy as one of the girls
(And I'll just put this in) Yui is the first best thing that happened to TLR and we need more of her

PS Ren was the one who got all the other ladies eyeing him in school apart from the main harem
Old 2012-07-02, 00:58   Link #4496
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
OK, so we all agree on these things:
More Rin development
Momo's feelings for Rito are more then she lets on about being happy as one of the girls
(And I'll just put this in) Yui is the first best thing that happened to TLR and we need more of her

PS Ren was the one who got all the other ladies eyeing him in school apart from the main harem
1. Agreed
2. Agreed

Momo is my fave so I'm going to have to disagree with you on that but Yui is my second fave in the series.

Who cares, what matters is the current harem that Rito's building.
Old 2012-07-02, 01:21   Link #4497
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
1. Agreed
2. Agreed

Momo is my fave so I'm going to have to disagree with you on that but Yui is my second fave in the series.

Who cares, what matters is the current harem that Rito's building.
That's why I said in my PoV the first best thing cuz she was introduced first and as much as I love Momo, Yui will always be my fav
Old 2012-07-02, 01:27   Link #4498
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
That's why I said in my PoV the first best thing cuz she was introduced first and as much as I love Momo, Yui will always be my fav
Right, sorry for not paying attention to your choice of wording. Forgive me.
Old 2012-07-02, 01:28   Link #4499
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

momo is the one doing all the work in making the harem happen while Rito isn't doing much in his part it's like he doesn't care. what I really want see is some interesting plot twists where it can make the harem plan crumble or make it that much sweeter cuz right now the harem isn't going anywhere you still have the same people that agreed to the harem plan from the beginning.
Old 2012-07-02, 01:47   Link #4500
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Well that's to be expected since he's still stuck on Haruna mode and he's still oblivious to the feelings of the other girls, minus a few. As for the harem crumbling, Mea knows about it, and if she wanted she could just exploit it to other people or Nemesis can do it since I'm sure that she'll learn about from her due to their connection and status with each other. As for the harem, it's taking a while because the feelings of the girls are being developed and they haven't realized that they love Rito as of right now.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen