AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-18, 21:03   Link #21
BleachOD
Banned

Or...Shinji could be grateful for showing him SS's true face. For them to callously dispose of them as Hollows...If I were Shinji I that would put a bee in my bonnet. <---SS probably had a good reason, but it's seems callous.

Flawed Good Guys...I just love it.

Btw, I would just die if I didn't say this...I TOLD YOU...Aizen had powers of HYPNOSIS and NOT JUST Illusion. He just tried to pull that "I have mind control over Deebo" on Urahara just like he did on Renji. He was not asking because he thought Renji would respect the chain of command....

He said it again..Kyōka Suigetsu abilities is complete hypnosis,(For the second time) not "You are trapped in illusion...

Would have killed me...

*What I'm wondering* Where does Isshin fit into all this? Ryukken too...
Old 2008-06-18, 22:18   Link #22
EoT
~~

It seems like SS reacts to anything 'new' or 'foreign' as "MUST BE BANISHED or SENTENCE TO DEATH!"
Old 2008-06-18, 22:36   Link #23
Crimson_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
No. It was made clear, that Urahara hid the Hougyoku before he fled from SS (at a time Rukia wasn't even a Shinigami), and (acording to the original story) he left records in the library. And that doesn't make much sense, now that he obviously had to flee so soon.
BTW; it would make absolutely no sense for Urahara, to have the Hougyoku with him for 100 years and then suddenly decide to hide it inside the next best Shinigami! In this case he could have hidden it inside a human, or even inside Isshin... he would at least have been powerful enough to defend it.
Since we're poking the plot for holes....

In the begining of the series, why did Urahara let Ichigo take on the Menos Grande? He knew it would put him and Rukia in the path of the Soul Society. If he had done the Menos himself, we could have avoided the whole capture/excecution of Rukia thing. Hell, he could have left Aizen in the dark for another hundred years, right?
Old 2008-06-18, 23:17   Link #24
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Credits : Yanniv
Old 2008-06-18, 23:28   Link #25
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson_Hero View Post
Since we're poking the plot for holes....

In the begining of the series, why did Urahara let Ichigo take on the Menos Grande? He knew it would put him and Rukia in the path of the Soul Society. If he had done the Menos himself, we could have avoided the whole capture/excecution of Rukia thing. Hell, he could have left Aizen in the dark for another hundred years, right?
Rukia wouldn't live that long, The Hyogoku was implanted in Rukia's gigai in hopes that it'll disappear into her soul and make her into a living human. It was the only way he knew how to destroy it. The reason why her reiatsu wasn't recovering was because it was sapping it, making her weaker as time went on eventually becoming a normal human. But, fortuntately (unfortunately?) that didn't work out as Aizen got to it to soon.
Old 2008-06-19, 00:40   Link #26
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Stop the Pendulum. Now we get to see hardcore action starting next week.
Old 2008-06-19, 01:16   Link #27
Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
Stop the Pendulum. Now we get to see hardcore action starting next week.
If I was a betting man, and I am, I'd say there's going to be moar talking and endless discussion next chapter about the past and present.

Still no answers as to why the Vaizards keep no tabs with Urahara, nothing into the past of Isshin, and next chapter promises to still keep a lot of questions out in the cold.
Old 2008-06-19, 02:13   Link #28
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
The Hyogoku was implanted in Rukia's gigai in hopes that it'll disappear into her soul and make her into a living human.
Nope Aizen has stated the hogyoku was inside Rukia before she went to Karakura . Urahara gave the her gigai so it would turn her into human merging hogyoku with her soul .

There no Hogyoku in the Gigai
Old 2008-06-19, 09:04   Link #29
jelome1989

Maybe the place where the vaizards are staying arent affected by the transfer thing...

maybe hachi's barrier has something to do with preventing it
Old 2008-06-19, 09:04   Link #30
kagato3

Or that he isn't a heartless bastard.

Realy, if Urahara had the Hougyoku on Earth putting it in Rukia to keep it out of the hands of Azein and his cronies in SS is the worst plan ever. If he did do it at that time then why didn't he stick it in Isshin, who would be a much better choice because A) no one was looking for him and B) he is much more powerful.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2008-06-19 at 09:15.
Old 2008-06-19, 09:14   Link #31
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
I looked back at the previous chapters..........are we so sure Aizen tried to kill them? I mean sure, tousen cut them up (especially Kensei) but no lethal wound was inflicted on anyone. Even at the end, right before Urahara showed up.........we did see Aizen brandish his sword at shinji. But for all we know, he could've simply been preparing to use complete hypnosis on him again, or cut him up to speed up the hollowification.
He said goodbye to Shinji as he lifted his sword and said they "were all good training materials". If he didn't actually plan on killing them, then he wanted to make it seem like he was and as far as Shinji would be concerned that was what he was going to do

But basically, I agree with you, Geta and everyone who suspects that Shinji used "indebted" in a sarcastic tone.

Quote:
it also makes me wonder, what will SS do if they ever find out about Ichigo's hollow side? I mean, Urahara and yoruichi are obviously chill about it, and Byakuya owes Ichi. But if Yamamoto finds out, there'll probably be an entire arc on Ichigo being hunted down by SS.

I also wonder if it's purely coincidence that Ichi hasn't revealed his mask in front of the SS shinigami, or if he's really being that careful. He could so easily have been exposed in any of the fights in the Arrancar arc, with Hitsu and co around.
So far, it looks like just coincidence. Ichigo didn't really start relying on the mask until HM. But when SS showed up during the HM he was too weak to use it. But I don't think he's going to hesitate to use it against Ulq. And when he does, he might be exposed because to the shinigami currently in HM, It will feel like two Espada are fighting, like it felt to the arrancar when Ichigo was fighting GJ. But SS is in too big of a crisis right now to fret about Ichigo being a vizard, I don't really see them giving Ichigo too much trouble right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post

Btw, I would just die if I didn't say this...I TOLD YOU...Aizen had powers of HYPNOSIS and NOT JUST Illusion. He just tried to pull that "I have mind control over Deebo" on Urahara just like he did on Renji.
No he didn't, he simply made up a lie. This whole flashback showed Aizen's powers all based on illusion. The illusions are created through hypnosis.

Old 2008-06-19, 09:21   Link #32
jelome1989

wait i dont get that last statement..

aizens powers are based on illusion but they are created through hypnosis?
so aizen had powers of hypnosis after all i dont get it
Old 2008-06-19, 11:05   Link #33
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Nope Aizen has stated the hogyoku was inside Rukia before she went to Karakura . Urahara gave the her gigai so it would turn her into human merging hogyoku with her soul .

There no Hogyoku in the Gigai
This is actually a misrepresentation of what Aizen actually says. Aizen stated that by the time that he discovered the Hougyoku was placed in Rukia she had gone missing in the human world.

Here's what I believe likely happen or something close to it. Rukia comes to the human world on assignment from SS. Like Aizen stated in Ch 175, Urahara in desperation after not being able to find a way to destroy it hides it in Rukia. He then gives her the Gigai that will sap her spiritual energy and hide her presence from the SS. Aizen somehow becomes aware that the Hougyoku was placed inside her. Possibly the SS sensor's picked it up in Rukia soul or the method of placing in her somehow makes Aizen aware. But before Aizen gets this information the Gigai has already hidden her soul from SS and he's unable to track her. This is the when she goes missing in the human world. This is also the beginning of his plans to get her back and retrieve the Hougyoku.
Old 2008-06-19, 11:16   Link #34
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I know pretty much alot has been explained but im still wondering about Ururu and ginta...where did they come from, what are they?
Old 2008-06-19, 11:36   Link #35
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Rukia wouldn't live that long, The Hyogoku was implanted in Rukia's gigai in hopes that it'll disappear into her soul and make her into a living human. It was the only way he knew how to destroy it. The reason why her reiatsu wasn't recovering was because it was sapping it, making her weaker as time went on eventually becoming a normal human. But, fortuntately (unfortunately?) that didn't work out as Aizen got to it to soon.
I don't think so. It's mentioned that Urahara couldn't destroy Honyouku, that's why he made a barrier around it to prevent it's usage. It only adds up to my suspicious that he made use of Rukia to 'give' Aizen the Hongyouku and then 'encourage' him to use it to create arrancars for that fight. Remember, he sent away Ichigo, knowing that it's a bad tactical mistake.

So, Captain Yamamoto is a coward, eh? He was the one who assigned the captains out to the field to retrieve Kensei and Mashiro, he even saw Urahara coming in with a request to go with them. But he did nothing in defense for them against Room 46?
Old 2008-06-19, 11:43   Link #36
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Aizen stated that by the time that he discovered the Hougyoku was placed in Rukia she had already gone missing in the human world.
This itself explains it : ) And the conspiracy theory is good for a hearty laugh .

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa;1663948t
only adds up to my suspicious that he made use of Rukia to 'give' Aizen the Hongyouku and then 'encourage' him to use it to create arrancars for that fight.
FanFic FTW : D
Old 2008-06-19, 11:46   Link #37
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

if Room 46 makes it so, there is nothing the Gotei 13 can say to change it.
Old 2008-06-19, 11:51   Link #38
skywalker_623
SkyWalker above the Stars

Quote:
For doing taboo research and experimenting on his fellow shinigami resulting in them being heavily injured, Urahara is sentenced to exile in the living world for eternity after having his powers taken from him.
This punishment is something like what happened to Isshin. If I remember correctly, a conversation between him and Urahara mentioning that Isshin's power has 'come back' or 'slowly recovered'.
Old 2008-06-19, 12:05   Link #39
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
This itself explains it : ) And the conspiracy theory is good for a hearty laugh .

I think you're misinterperting what he's saying. You're saying that she had the Hougyoku already in her before she went to Karakura, the real world. That is not necessarily the truth. He only stated that after she went missing in the real world, that means when the Gigai made her undetectable to the SS, he discovered that she had it in her. She was not considered missing in the real world until they lost track of her. Anytime before that the Hougyoku could have been placed in her. So its quite possible she had it placed in her after she came to Karakura.

You might laugh at my theory but I laugh at your inability to comprehend what you read.
Old 2008-06-19, 13:19   Link #40
M4rauder

I believe that Rukia must have had the Hougyoku inside her when she had her first encounter with Ichigo--the act of transferring her power to him while the Hougyoku was hidden inside her may have been the trigger that began Ichigo's hollowfication process. The Hougyoku inadvertently "unlocked" his inner hollow, which is what made him so powerful compared to most humans.
Closed Thread

Tags
lets stop the pendulum, hollofication, lets go, manga, weekly chapter discussion, flashback arc finale