AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Kami nomi/TWGOK II - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 17 37.78%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 31.11%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 8.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.22%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-08, 02:14   Link #41
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Man, those bangles on Nikaido's wrists look like they can kill someone....
Old 2011-06-08, 03:02   Link #42
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

By the way, may I know how an older sister-type looks like?

@judasmartel
Glad you appreciate my experience, pal.
Old 2011-06-08, 10:57   Link #43
judasmartel
*Author

Older sister figure?

Hmmm... Let's see...

I know some anime and manga characters that I think will fit the bill, and these are:

Spoiler for Older sisters to male anime leads:

These are the ones I know for now. Let me find some more if you don't get what I'm saying.
Old 2011-06-08, 11:34   Link #44
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If you say she came out in 2009, we would be 21. I think the idea of 21 means that it is her age as on that year, so she should be at least the same age as us, if not older.

You are born in 1988 right? (this is damn risky, asking a woman her age....)
Yep. I'm fine with birthdays, heights, and weight; it's asking my BWH which ticks people off
Old 2011-06-08, 12:39   Link #45
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Yep. I'm fine with birthdays, heights, and weight; it's asking my BWH which ticks people off
Is it like Jun's or Hakua's? *dodges bricks*

Jun's is 34/23/33. Maybe a B cup? I don't know how do calculate Japanese sizes. 10cm is A, 12.5cm is B, 15cm is C, 17.5cm is D, etc, but those are in inches not metric.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-06-08, 12:40   Link #46
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Was actually rather surprised at first when I heard they were going to use Toyosaki Aki for Jun's voice ... but in retrospect I think they made a pretty good choice.
Old 2011-06-08, 15:34   Link #47
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Oh man, it looks like they kept the best girl for last, just like they did for the first season. This episode finally brought me out of my topor when watching a Kaminomi episode. Jun had already caught my eye in the OP (hottest girl in the series imo) but I didn't think she'd have such a lovable personality to go along with that body. Also, DAT VOICE! Aki was perfect for the role.
Old 2011-06-08, 18:57   Link #48
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Ah! That's why teachers are not popular in romance animes/manga, for being some of the hardest targets to get. Thanks for the wisdom of Kami-sama.
Old 2011-06-08, 19:02   Link #49
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:

Jun's is 34/23/33. Maybe a B cup? I don't know how do calculate Japanese sizes. 10cm is A, 12.5cm is B, 15cm is C, 17.5cm is D, etc, but those are in inches not metric.
*Slices SaintessHeart to pieces with a katana, then shoots with an automatic shotgun*
Old 2011-06-09, 08:43   Link #50
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Oh man, it looks like they kept the best girl for last, just like they did for the first season. This episode finally brought me out of my topor when watching a Kaminomi episode. Jun had already caught my eye in the OP (hottest girl in the series imo) but I didn't think she'd have such a lovable personality to go along with that body. Also, DAT VOICE! Aki was perfect for the role.
Not necessary both of them. I don't think they kept the best one for the last in the previous season. For me, I think Kanon was the best so far in the last season, while Shiori was a close second. Well, this is what I think.

Besides, Jun really caught my attention to her in the OP though.

Quote:

Quote:
*Slices SaintessHeart to pieces with a katana, then shoots with an automatic shotgun*
LOL! What you two were joking around? xD Asking such a silly question like BWH from a lady sounds kind of stupid.

Also, the BWH measurement in Kaminomi is not real. Jun's one is not that small though.
Old 2011-06-09, 08:49   Link #51
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Also, the BWH measurement in Kaminomi is not real. Jun's one is not that small though.
Define "not real".
Old 2011-06-09, 10:42   Link #52
LKK

Unlike most people who've posted, I was really put off by Jun's voice. Way too childish for a 21 years old woman in my opinion. However, I liked her character and the arc's twist on the usual capture. So I can focus on the good and unexpected in the arc and not on the part that's annoying to me. Gave the episode an 8.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2011-06-09, 10:55   Link #53
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Favourite moments was when wrestling music was played in the background and Nagase was hyped up. EPIC moment of the episode.
Old 2011-06-09, 20:01   Link #54
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Define "not real".
Okay. That measurements made was not related to the real life's measurement. I mean, come on. It's impossible for that measurements to be that small. I can understand the A-cup could be in between 50 - 60cm. Or maybe with the comparison with other characters'.

For example, I estimate if it's 86cm, it's impossible to be about 33cm.

Please... don't take it seriously. This is what I think, cause I actually don't know much about it in details.
*preparing to dodge bricks*
Old 2011-06-09, 20:02   Link #55
jcdietz03

Watching on Himado (NicoNico type site with scrolling comments...cannot provide link due to "no links to RAWs" rule)... everyone is laughing their ass off this whole episode. It was great!

Elsie drawing firetrucks
Weird English teacher
Keima in class videogames
Keima failed escape attempt
Keima treating their first conversation like a dating sim (and losing)
Inflatable Keima - This is a massively funny joke especially with how nonchalantly everyone, including Elsie and Keima, treat the Keima dummy; reminds me of the American movie Airplane!

I have been using unofficial subs like the people here at AnimeSuki do not want you to, but I didn't realize that the subbers cut the sponsor messages at the beginning and end. This time Nagase Jun read the sponsor message and it was soooo cute! You're missing out.

This ep gets a 10.

Last edited by jcdietz03; 2011-06-09 at 20:22.
Old 2011-06-09, 20:13   Link #56
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Anyway, I can tell that Keima has a weaknesses on aggressive girls who targeted him. I bet Kanon was the first one he encountered.
Old 2011-06-10, 10:25   Link #57
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Anyway, I can tell that Keima has a weaknesses on aggressive girls who targeted him. I bet Kanon was the first one he encountered.
Part of it may come from the PC (Player Character) mentality, I guess. Sure, some love interests can be very vocal in voicing their feelings on the main character and try to hog him (Miyako from MajiKoi comes to mind), but even then in the end it still depends on the player character to make the choices to trigger whose flags toends up with whom.

Now, the question is, is Keima's discomfort solely comes from him being unsure with how things are very unlike his games, or maybe it's more personal than that (he likes aggressive women and finds it harder to be as cool as usual)?
Old 2011-06-10, 16:36   Link #58
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quick question:

Can you really hook up a Virtual Boy with the PSP and play like Keima?
Old 2011-06-10, 16:59   Link #59
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Okay. That measurements made was not related to the real life's measurement. I mean, come on. It's impossible for that measurements to be that small. I can understand the A-cup could be in between 50 - 60cm. Or maybe with the comparison with other characters'.

For example, I estimate if it's 86cm, it's impossible to be about 33cm.

Please... don't take it seriously. This is what I think, cause I actually don't know much about it in details.
*preparing to dodge bricks*
There are the height, breast, waist, hip, and weight of every single girl in the manga.
Old 2011-06-10, 19:53   Link #60
jcdietz03

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Quick question:

Can you really hook up a Virtual Boy with the PSP and play like Keima?
The PFP is a fictional game console. It is portable, but other than that it is capable of anything the author of the manga wants it to be capable of. People have talked about it many times before.

Seems to be like the PC-FX (or whatever) in that anyone can make software for it without permission of the platform owner. This allows many Galge's to be made.

It seems like a keyboard attaches to it. (Real PSP can't do this I think)

It seems like you can check your email on it. (Real PSP can't do this I think)

More laughs this ep about Keima "dual PSP" mode. I'm impressed at his ability to play more than one game at once. He's truly the capturing god.
Closed Thread