Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2003-11-14, 02:34   Link #41
lamort_noir

Send a message via AIM to lamort_noir Send a message via MSN to lamort_noir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu
this anime and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien have really surprised me. i didn't think i would like either but i was looking for something new to download and decided to give them a shot. extremely glad i did. both have really peaked my interest.

Oh yeah man you have stumbled upon a gold mind let me tell you I love both Shingetsutan Tsukihime and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien I really believe you got a good head on your shoulders lol btw a good way to see how good an anime is just look at how many dl's they've had especially if your interested in seeing a new series or something thats how i ran into all mine well except the full metal's (panic and alchemist ) those i knew they were gonna rule i think you should definetely dl those if you havent dled them yet especially if your wanted a big laugh dl full metal panic thats my suggestion
lamort_noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 05:54   Link #42
Xiandu
Destroyer of the God Deus

Send a message via AIM to Xiandu
yeah i have been downloading full metal alchemist and will be getting full metal panics from my friends.
Xiandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 07:07   Link #43
Tommy
Mr. Prince

I think this is the best series of the new bunch. My favorite was FullMetal Alchemist but Tsukihime just has this special something about it. It seems that Kima Ga Nozumu Eien is also very popular but I dont care to watch that kind of anime, I just can't see how I could get into a drama/romance anime ugh.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 09:11   Link #44
Xiandu

Tommy i said the same thing but so many people have dl and talked about it. So i decided to give it a try, and i actually really like kimi ga. It's not your typical drama love story anime like it seems to be at first. It deals with some heavy tones and makes you feel for the characters whether you feel they are wrong or not.

...........Geez listen to me, never thought in a million years would i talk about an anime like this. HEHE oh well glad i didn't pass up this one or true lunar. Would have really lost out otherwise.
Old 2003-11-14, 14:53   Link #45
lamort_noir

Quote:
Tommy i said the same thing but so many people have dl and talked about it. So i decided to give it a try, and i actually really like kimi ga. It's not your typical drama love story anime like it seems to be at first. It deals with some heavy tones and makes you feel for the characters whether you feel they are wrong or not.

...........Geez listen to me, never thought in a million years would i talk about an anime like this. HEHE oh well glad i didn't pass up this one or true lunar. Would have really lost out otherwise.
Hell man I never thought id get so emotionally wound up in anime such as i did only in 2 others that really affected me one affected me throughout the whole anime Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal and one really gave me a punch at end when the main character Pacifica Cassull got killed in Scrapped Princess
thats a possible spoiler so dont look at it unless you really want to i dont wanna ruin anything for yall so i was just saying and when i meant full metal panic do realize i meant in this situation Fumoffu just so you know i love regular full metal panic but this new full metal panic god especially the recent one i was so happy to see sosuke say to chidori your beautiful something most fans were waiting for it to happen :')
Old 2003-11-14, 16:25   Link #46
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:

That being said I might have to try it out. Man I'm going to get so ripped on for watching this show.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 20:31   Link #47
mirichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamort_noir
Ceux qui craignent le coeur d'obscurité écarter
"Mirielle Bouquet"
I'm curious... where on earth did you get the quote from Noir?

Because, that is NOT French... that's frenglish if you want because honestly? it makes no sense whatsoever...

Now if you knew what it's supposed to say in English, I could translate in French but believe me, that quote is useless... probably as bad as the French sheet that shown on screen for 5 seconds in episode 5, after Clair attacked Arcuied [not sure of spelling].

P.-S. Oh yeah, right now the quote says:

Those who are afraid of the heart of darkness move

[bwahaha... btw, it makes kinda sense in English... maybe it's just whoever did that quote did not know French grammar and verbs tense^_^]
mirichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 09:06   Link #48
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-15, 12:11   Link #49
Melchiorus
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirichan

Because, that is NOT French... that's frenglish if you want because honestly? it makes no sense whatsoever...

Now if you knew what it's supposed to say in English, I could translate in French but believe me, that quote is useless... probably as bad as the French sheet that shown on screen for 5 seconds in episode 5, after Clair attacked Arcuied [not sure of spelling].
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...0988#post10988
It seems that he doesn't see my post
Melchiorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 23:06   Link #50
Sukato
Kendo Fanatic

From episode 6:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Spoiler:
My opinion from episode 6:
Spoiler:
Sukato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 07:27   Link #51
IMSabbel

>> Anyway, this is still my favorite series this season
Yeah, its one of the very rare series i dont want to end. Even with Last Excile and Scrapped Princess i just wanted to know how the story ends after a few episodes, but this show is different...
IMSabbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 07:46   Link #52
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukato
From episode 6:

My opinion from episode 6:
Spoiler:
I meant why doesnt Ceil just tell Shiki who she really is, that would make sense wouldnt it since hes already involved with that woman.
Old 2003-11-16, 21:54   Link #53
lamort_noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirichan

P.-S. Oh yeah, right now the quote says:

Those who are afraid of the heart of darkness move

[bwahaha... btw, it makes kinda sense in English... maybe it's just whoever did that quote did not know French grammar and verbs tense^_^]
lol its funny you say that i was having problems with getting the quote translated into french properly it kept coming up wierd i believe mirelle's quote is

Those who fear the heart of darkness stand aside! (thats off the top of my head)

and Kirika says

I kill so easily... Why cant I feel sorrow for what I have done?

(again thats off top of my head if you wanna get those translated be my guest and i have to give you an Origato lol)

Sayanora
Old 2003-11-16, 23:16   Link #54
Kenji Ikari
Lazy Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Kenji Ikari Send a message via MSN to Kenji Ikari
I'm really loving this show. It's great to see that they can make a show out of an H-game that's very little or no H. Heh, it sort of seems like what they would get if they mixed Love Hina with Hellsing.
Kenji Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 23:38   Link #55
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji Ikari
I'm really loving this show. It's great to see that they can make a show out of an H-game that's very little or no H. Heh, it sort of seems like what they would get if they mixed Love Hina with Hellsing.
Yup most H games have really good stories without the Hentai elements of course.
Old 2003-11-17, 01:20   Link #56
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Yup most H games have really good stories without the Hentai elements of course.
And on that thought, TOEI!!! Please make an AIR anime -_-;;
/me runs

PS: Played through 1/3 of AIR with my rudimental Japanese knowledge, got about 10% of what was going on and it was still just beautiful ;_;
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 05:36   Link #57
Kensuke

Quote:
I meant why doesnt Ceil just tell Shiki who she really is, that would make sense wouldnt it since hes already involved with that woman.
Maybe it is just me, and my affection to romance genre, but it is possible that Ciel has feelings for Shiki, after all she is trying to act like a normal girl in school and so she doesn't want to talk about it with Shiki.
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 05:46   Link #58
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensuke
Maybe it is just me, and my affection to romance genre, but it is possible that Ciel has feelings for Shiki, after all she is trying to act like a normal girl in school and so she doesn't want to talk about it with Shiki.
Maybe

I find it very strange that Ceil god who knows how old she is, is going to Shiki's school of all places. A coincidence maybe but highly unlikely. I think she might be there to keep an eye on him or protect him. She seems to have some wicked power, shes even been killed could she also be an vampire ugh I forgot what they call them in the show, I know that they are two kinds of vamps though.
Old 2003-11-17, 05:48   Link #59
Xiandu

It's going to be very interesting to see how this whole "love triangle" is going to play out between them. This show is very good.

Spoiler:

Love this show and can't wait to see more
Old 2003-11-17, 05:54   Link #60
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Xiandu
Spoiler:

Thats something I would like to know also. I also hope we get to see the girl with the red hair soon, the one who gave shiki his glasses when he was a kid. I wonder what part she plays into the story.