AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-11, 13:44   Link #161
MikeyGrey
believe...

not to mention all bankai's arent the same. ichigo & hitsugaya are lucky that they got sustainable bankai's. a single shot one like soi fong's is a big risk to use... not only do u reveal ur abilities but also if u miss that 1 shot ull prolly be too tired for second.
Old 2010-09-11, 13:46   Link #162
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Despite having several chances to just kill Ichigo/leave him dead.

Well I suppose, Ulquiorra did regenerate his brain back eventually and blasted a hole into Ichigo again. Only plotpower had other ideas...
well, the first encounter was simply a recon mission of sorts

second encounter he did kill Ichigo/left him for dead

third encounter, he killed him again then plot power hax kicked in
Old 2010-09-11, 14:10   Link #163
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
Aizen's new Form....A beautiful butterfly mixed with:

And Strawberry-kun still looks confident ... Yeap, Kubo must have been aroused when he was coming up with Ichigo's brand new g-d mode...

Word.

I don't like you, and you don't like me............but just this once I have to agree with u; simply because that quote was so full of passion......... it literally brought tears to my eyes, u know, manly tears ....

</lulz>

Cas rulz btw... (just a few more days!!)
Compleatly agree with the alian bit. that pic came staight to my mind when i saw aizen

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-09-11, 14:12   Link #164
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by koguma za View Post
compleatly agree with the alian bit. That pic came staight to my mind when i saw aizen
terminator 3 Aizen
Old 2010-09-11, 14:32   Link #165
Lenneth4

Send a message via MSN to Lenneth4
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
terminator 3 Aizen
Now I cant stop laughing dude.
Old 2010-09-11, 15:44   Link #166
astrallionheart

If Aizen became the terminator it's over for Ichigo.

After all the hoopla about Freeza being strong, Andoid 17 and 18 made a debut and Freeza in retrospect looked like a kid bringing his lunch money to Vegas.
Old 2010-09-11, 15:53   Link #167
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
If Aizen became the terminator it's over for Ichigo.
If Aizen becomes on of the types of terminators from the last 2 films (Salvation doesn't exist in my mind), then Shiro-chan (or possibly Rukia) will finally be of use - freeze the liquid metal and stop him from reforming
Old 2010-09-11, 15:58   Link #168
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

... then yamamoto starts a celebratory bonfire and melts the frozen liquid metal and the t-1000/t-x aizen reforms and starts killing everybody

back on topic, lets assume aizen didn't gain an increase in power after gin stabbed him, only a change in appearance (because aizen was already super powered to begin with), and the condom man aizen was at the same power level as bitch curl/clark kent aizen?

lets assume it was like that (because, really - you can't be more powerful as a cocoon, can you?

aizen's power level starts to make sense, and it would make him no more than twice as powerful as - say - yamamoto (prior to his latest transformation)

to me, this makes much more sense and puts everybody else into a more fairer perspective.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-09-11, 15:59   Link #169
astrallionheart

Don't worry, all Shunsui has to do is release his bankai and Mystic Ichigo will be outclassed again, and Shunsui will be able to dodge all of Aizen's attacks and physically fight him on equal ground despite a bankai that does not enhance his physical abilities.

Then Aizen recycles his shikai again to dominate.
Old 2010-09-11, 16:59   Link #170
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Don't worry, all Shunsui has to do is release his bankai and Mystic Ichigo will be outclassed again, and Shunsui will be able to dodge all of Aizen's attacks and physically fight him on equal ground despite a bankai that does not enhance his physical abilities.

Then Aizen recycles his shikai again to dominate.
But he can beat Yamamoto so umm even i Shusui or Ukatakie's bankai was cool and powerful they still can't beat Aizen
Old 2010-09-11, 17:46   Link #171
astrallionheart

Quote:
But he can beat Yamamoto so umm even i Shusui or Ukatakie's bankai was cool and powerful they still can't beat Aizen
As long as it's a sword fight we are talking about, Shunsui and Ukitake will be able to keep up with their opponents. I think they call this "level scaling" in RPGs.
Old 2010-09-11, 17:48   Link #172
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
As long as it's a sword fight we are talking about, Shunsui and Ukitake will be able to keep up with their opponents. I think they call this "level scaling" in RPGs.
Hmm a sword fight against Aizen and Shusui and Ukatkie would still win in bankai stateagianst a guy who can defeat even Yamamoto seems unlikely they'd win
Old 2010-09-11, 18:05   Link #173
Knjaz

Quote:
Hmm a sword fight against Aizen and Shusui and Ukatkie would still win in bankai stateagianst a guy who can defeat even Yamamoto seems unlikely they'd win
U forget Yamamoto was killed by his own flame (and its not like Aizen could use this trick everywhere - It'd be very different in open field or if Yama was ready to sacrifice civillians for killing Aizen) . It only proves that Yama-ji can kill Yama-ji. We dont know if Aizen posessed enough power to actually deal enough damage to take him down, while staying alive.
Old 2010-09-11, 18:09   Link #174
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
U forget Yamamoto was killed by his own flame. It only proves that Yama-ji can kill Yama-ji. We dont know if Aizen posessed enough power to actually deal enough damage to take him down, while staying alive.
I guess we cannot say it is official unless the new Aizen fights Yamamto and beat the hell out of him, which I believe will happen unless Yamamoto goes bankai
Old 2010-09-11, 18:19   Link #175
astrallionheart

The key to beating Yamamoto is to wear a fire-retardant suit, because from what we've seen there's no indication that he's actually that useful in a sword fight. Also if his reaitsu was that great he'd be able to reject physical attacks easily, which obviously is not the case.

Then again if Mr Shunsui unaided by any buffs can keep up with the #1 released espada's speed and strength, anything is possible.
Old 2010-09-11, 18:37   Link #176
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
The key to beating Yamamoto is to wear a fire-retardant suit, because from what we've seen there's no indication that he's actually that useful in a sword fight. Also if his reaitsu was that great he'd be able to reject physical attacks easily, which obviously is not the case.

Then again if Mr Shunsui unaided by any buffs can keep up with the #1 released espada's speed and strength, anything is possible.
Yet but it is different if you look at Aizen's evolution then you'll see Aizen could easily beat Yamamoto. I mean look at cocoon Aizen he could defeat the old man
Old 2010-09-11, 18:40   Link #177
Alchemist007
*Author

We don't know what Yamaji could've done if he had his powers. Probably 1000x stronger than Ichigo is now (ok maybe not that strong).
Old 2010-09-11, 18:48   Link #178
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
The key to beating Yamamoto is to wear a fire-retardant suit,
Yes, well, good luck finding a fire-retardant suit that can protect you against the flames of Ryujin Jaka.
Also, Yamamoto can punch your brains out, just saying.
Old 2010-09-11, 18:58   Link #179
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Yes, well, good luck finding a fire-retardant suit that can protect you against the flames of Ryujin Jaka.
Isn't that caccon form kinda like a suit. I mean even if it wasn't heat resistant every attack hit Aizen can use that suit to survive it

Also I would like to say something on why I think Aizen's evolution is about to end.

My suspicions where confirmed when I saw Aizen as a butterfly the hogyoku is going through its own life cycle. First he is a shell then the haed comes out of the shell then add the wings to create a butterfly and fiannly completely break out the shell format to show your true self. It could go on, but not as long as you guys think, because when the shell is completely gone the metamorphosis would be nearly complete
Old 2010-09-11, 19:15   Link #180
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Really depends on how strong Aizen's back and shoulders are. You can always build something to withstand fire, but whether he's strong enough to carry it and still move is a different topic.
Closed Thread