AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-11, 00:22   Link #3641
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat066 View Post
As sad as it is...not a chance, there's 0 development between the two.

Only thing is Saki seems to get flustered whenever he's around.
There is no development, but lot of potencial, when Taichi and Komachi get merried Hachiman and Saki will be single family, actualy they had some "bonding" over their siblings already

Edit: I do firmly believe they will have affair In some point after written story ends, it's unavoidable. Maybe they will get together afterwards.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2014-08-11 at 02:48.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 12:03   Link #3642
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I do firmly believe they will have affair In some point after written story ends, it's unavoidable. Maybe they will get together afterwards.
Unavoidable? that's just your wishful thoughts.
Heat066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 13:14   Link #3643
Tenzen12

Look, if Hachiman get together with Yukino, they will mantain long-distance relationship because different universities and Yui will not get into one in first place.

In other hand Hachiman and Saki will continue meet each other, becuase siblings and becuase they both will attend same U.

Saki>Yukino>Yui. Hachiman is smart enough to do same math as myself.
Old 2014-08-11, 13:31   Link #3644
iCK

Quote:
Look, if Hachiman get together with Yukino, they will mantain long-distance relationship because different universities and Yui will not get into one in first place.

In other hand Hachiman and Saki will continue meet each other, becuase siblings and becuase they both will attend same U.

What....................
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 14:20   Link #3645
Excorsism

Got around to reading the bonus track in 6.5 which takes place immediately after volume 9. Extremely, extremely (also sad for a certain Christmas cake, ) heartwarming.

The way Yukino treats Hachiman feels a lot more intimate than usual, makes me feel a little jealous I'd have to say.

Also, it's nice to know Hachiman thinks pink suits Yukino while blue for Yuigahama. This last scene was definitely the cutest. Still haven't listened to the drama CD but I don't think I'll be ready for it, .

Definitely looking forward to volume 10.
Old 2014-08-11, 14:29   Link #3646
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Got around to reading the bonus track in 6.5 which takes place immediately after volume 9. Extremely, extremely (also sad for a certain Christmas cake, ) heartwarming.

The way Yukino treats Hachiman feels a lot more intimate than usual, makes me feel a little jealous I'd have to say.

Also, it's nice to know Hachiman thinks pink suits Yukino while blue for Yuigahama. This last scene was definitely the cutest. Still haven't listened to the drama CD but I don't think I'll be ready for it, .

Definitely looking forward to volume 10.
Takes place after vol.9!!? So looking forward to this!(and more YukinoxHachiman moments are always welcome..)
Old 2014-08-11, 14:32   Link #3647
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Any reason for that? I thought the exact opposite.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 15:03   Link #3648
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Any reason for that? I thought the exact opposite.
Yukino thought the same thing. Hachiman doesn't (couldn't would be more accurate) really give a concrete explanation as to why, he just thought it seemed "right" so to speak.

Also, the Yukinon wave is back, .
Old 2014-08-11, 22:59   Link #3649
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Not me, not anymore... but I would be very happy panda if it happened in the end.
I'm with you there. I find it kinda weird that despibe the fact that they're in the same class and having siblings who know each other there's not a lot of interactions between Hachiman and Saki.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 01:21   Link #3650
clarkken228

Quote:
Yukino thought the same thing. Hachiman doesn't (couldn't would be more accurate) really give a concrete explanation as to why, he just thought it seemed "right" so to speak.

So will you translate the volume?
clarkken228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 07:37   Link #3651
lijenstina
Nihilism for Beginners

Quote:

That is an interesting shift of impressions compared to the episode 6 of anime (was it 3rd volume?) when they go to buy a present for Yui.

Quote:
Hachiman: Would Yuigahama like something more colorful, fluffy and dumb-looking?
They end up buying a pink apron for her.

“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human”
lijenstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 10:35   Link #3652
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkken228 View Post
So will you translate the volume?

The last chapter of 7.5 and this bonus track are pretty killer in terms of length, .
Old 2014-08-13, 00:28   Link #3653
Tormenk

Quote:

Luckily Hachiman has wised up enough to ignore 'doing the maths' all the time. Otherwise volume 9 would have sucked.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 13:47   Link #3654
JDFUdude

Quote:
The last chapter of 7.5 and this bonus track are pretty killer in terms of length, .
It's okay. As long as you keep enjoying and translating this, I don't really care how much do I have to wait for the translation. That being said...

Spoiler for ...:
JDFUdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 14:11   Link #3655
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Luckily Hachiman has wised up enough to ignore 'doing the maths' all the time. Otherwise volume 9 would have sucked.
This is different kind of math though. Before he usualy ended with minus, this is big plus.
Old 2014-08-13, 22:51   Link #3656
Heat066

I found a gem on Pixiv..

What if...Hachiman was a gurl?

Spoiler for wat:
Old 2014-08-13, 23:09   Link #3657
JDFUdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat066 View Post
I found a gem on Pixiv..

What if...Hachiman was a gurl?

Spoiler for wat:
Reminds me of a flat-chested Shizuka.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
JDFUdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 23:21   Link #3658
Tenzen12

I am not ok with flat chested Shizuka!
Old 2014-08-14, 15:12   Link #3659
Shadow5YA

Quote:

“If it’s just to sell something, then it’s fine to keep it blank. The mail asked how for a ‘sellable light novel’ and not an ‘interesting light novel’. They’re not always equal in all cases.”

When I said that, Yuigahama let out an impressed voice with a “wow” while Yukinoshita slightly nodded her head convincingly. Indeed, something that was sellable and something that was interesting was not the same thing. That’s why I love it man! GaGaGa Novels! I’m looking forward to the work where I won’t have to fret over it selling!
Um... Watari?

I really have to wonder how his editor feels when he reads stuff like this
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 17:51   Link #3660
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Um... Watari?

I really have to wonder how his editor feels when he reads stuff like this
Talk about breaking the 4th wall.

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck