AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-04-23, 13:43   Link #38201
Mr Coin
Heads or Tails?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kireen View Post
As they say, ask and you sahll recieve.

Spoiler for Report 06&07:

Don't know who'll be next yet...

Also, a FExNanoha crossover with Chrono as the protag.... Please take all my money!

So Yuuno misinterpreted Fate's Yandere tendencies for Nanoha just because she's too shy to actually show her advances to him. However, if Yuuno actually made a move on Fate, will she be Tsundere just to hide her embarrassment?

Fate to Yuuno in Ferret mode: "I-I-I'm going to pet you so- *Blush* T-T-That d-does not mean that I like you or anything!"

or

Fate to Yuuno after the trial: "T-T-T-Thank you for defending me on court-- *Yuuno gave her an infectious grin that made her smile like a star. But that vanished when she imagined perverted images of a sexy Yuuno in leather shirt and pants trying to kiss her as a reward for helping her out* and D-Don't look at me that way. *Pulls down the hem of her skirt as an adorable blush starts to form*, y-y-you P-Pervert!"

Yuuno: *Sweat-drop* "...Ehh?"

Hehehe, Signum's words of battle~ and Yuuno, You will be missed. But don't worry though, the author's life giving powers, can make you alive again just to repeat the morning cycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
XD I got Report #5 XD

Spoiler for Report #8: EX rank pleasure:

Yuuno nearly died from her 'extra hands' XD. Doing it with Yuri while drunk is too dangerous... (I'll allow someone to redo Report #8 XD)

I'm not that Familiar with Yuri but what are her extra hands?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Haa... want to write one myself, but I'm afraid of my inherent flaw: horrible grammar and illogical plot

Oh well, at least I'll try to be coherent

Spoiler for Report 09:
Oh, god. Yuuno raise your shields and Chrono better prepare Teleporter High.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Except when Yuri felt so good, she used her other hands... nearly killing the poor guys XD.
Handjobs can kill mortal man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarkoshi View Post
[grins] Time to drop a little Bomb!

Sette for Fate/Stay Nanoha.

Spoiler for Sette for Fate/Stay Nanoha:
I'm funding this really badly now! Shirou-ko or not!

And ,thanks to you, your muse shook my mind like a thunderstorm, and this was the result

Spoiler for The origin of Sette:

And yes, Shirou's first choice was Law. According to Type-moon...
Mr Coin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 14:33   Link #38202
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coin View Post
I'm not that Familiar with Yuri but what are her extra hands?
No comment on Report #5?
Old 2013-04-23, 14:35   Link #38203
Sunder the Gold

Law?

"Fighting evil by moonlight~; prosecuting by daylight~

"With his swords he does fight~; he is the one called Kamen Sword~"
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 15:09   Link #38204
Andarkoshi
Resident Tentacle Monster

Mr Coin

I feel so proud for inspiring that bit XD

Hehe funny thing is that even though Sette can't use Shirou's magecraft she inherited his other talents. Specifically she is a SUPREME Chef and... A Great Lover!

This Shirou lived with Rin (or Rin and Saber) for ten years and Rin was VERY demanding. It was a matter of survival for Shirou to develop and Sette inherited that talent (Fate has it too but she has her shyness and innocence that suppress them so you need to get her drunk but when you do... Ho boy Nanoha always zones out and starts to smile happily whenever she remembers)

But... things tend to blow up in her hands. She wants to become a good repairwoman like Shirou, the thing is that Shirou uses his magecraft to analyze things he repairs. Sette doesn't have that so...

Incidentally, Jail Wanted to have Shirou's body and DNA so he sent Due to get him. She seduced him in a bar where he was drinking after a particularly nasty operation and dragged him off to bed... Due... was never the same again. She couldn't bring herself to kill Shirou when he slept.

Teana almost jumped out of her skin at the small explosion that came from the living room. She ran there and then stopped with a sigh.

Sette sat on the floor with her usual expression, though there was a hint of a kicked puppy in the way her lips dropped and her eyes filled with tiny tears.

"I just wanted to fix it"

She said with a hint of sadness in her voice as she glanced down at the still smoking piece of electronics in her hand.

With a gentle smile the redhead petted Sette's head to show her that she is not angry or anything and retrieved a wet towel from the bathroom. She used it to clean Sette off of the sooth that covered her completely.

... Mhm...

Shirou glared at the dead apostle in front of him, his hands itching to grasp his trusted steel. His hand thrust forward as he called out.

"OBJECTION!!"

A moment passed as nothing happened.

"Erm I mean Trace On!"
Old 2013-04-23, 15:28   Link #38205
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Quote:
So Yuuno misinterpreted Fate's Yandere tendencies for Nanoha just because she's too shy to actually show her advances to him. However, if Yuuno actually made a move on Fate, will she be Tsundere just to hide her embarrassment?

Fate to Yuuno in Ferret mode: "I-I-I'm going to pet you so- *Blush* T-T-That d-does not mean that I like you or anything!"

or

Fate to Yuuno after the trial: "T-T-T-Thank you for defending me on court-- *Yuuno gave her an infectious grin that made her smile like a star. But that vanished when she imagined perverted images of a sexy Yuuno in leather shirt and pants trying to kiss her as a reward for helping her out* and D-Don't look at me that way. *Pulls down the hem of her skirt as an adorable blush starts to form*, y-y-you P-Pervert!"

Yuuno: *Sweat-drop* "...Ehh?"
It was more like trying to have him spend ore time with her by dragging him away from Nanoha, but that also works...

[Kireen gains a new ability] Oh, looks like I now have the power to revive my protagonists...Meh, someone wanna exchange for something more usefull, like changing channel without using the remote?

LOL at Shirou Wright, maybe we now know who his real father was.
Kireen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 23:13   Link #38206
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Mr Coin
Incidentally, Jail Wanted to have Shirou's body and DNA so he sent Due to get him. She seduced him in a bar where he was drinking after a particularly nasty operation and dragged him off to bed... Due... was never the same again. She couldn't bring herself to kill Shirou when he slept.
... Die you Eldritch Abomination. *Pull out Jeweled Sword*

On a side note, I'll probably just post small snippet for the FE/Nanoha cross, namely support conversations, battle dialogue and etc.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 01:31   Link #38207
Mr Coin
Heads or Tails?

Quote:
Mr Coin

I feel so proud for inspiring that bit XD

Hehe funny thing is that even though Sette can't use Shirou's magecraft she inherited his other talents. Specifically she is a SUPREME Chef and... A Great Lover!

This Shirou lived with Rin (or Rin and Saber) for ten years and Rin was VERY demanding. It was a matter of survival for Shirou to develop and Sette inherited that talent (Fate has it too but she has her shyness and innocence that suppress them so you need to get her drunk but when you do... Ho boy Nanoha always zones out and starts to smile happily whenever she remembers)

But... things tend to blow up in her hands. She wants to become a good repairwoman like Shirou, the thing is that Shirou uses his magecraft to analyze things he repairs. Sette doesn't have that so...

Teana almost jumped out of her skin at the small explosion that came from the living room. She ran there and then stopped with a sigh.

Sette sat on the floor with her usual expression, though there was a hint of a kicked puppy in the way her lips dropped and her eyes filled with tiny tears.

"I just wanted to fix it"

She said with a hint of sadness in her voice as she glanced down at the still smoking piece of electronics in her hand.

With a gentle smile the redhead petted Sette's head to show her that she is not angry or anything and retrieved a wet towel from the bathroom. She used it to clean Sette off of the sooth that covered her completely.

... Mhm...

Shirou glared at the dead apostle in front of him, his hands itching to grasp his trusted steel. His hand thrust forward as he called out.

"OBJECTION!!"

A moment passed as nothing happened.

"Erm I mean Trace On!"
Hmm It's possible that Due could seduce him while she disguised herself as one of his lovers just to gather his DNA. But it's dubious to say that Due will not kill him after that night - since she's a cold heated assassin(Not to mentioned, she was also partly responsible for Quatrro's twisted personality). Not unless you created a possible background story that could actually come to the point when Due developed feelings for the Faker.

And how? How in the world did Jail get to know Shirou? You need more details on that one... You can use my idea if you want.

Wait, Shirou is Fate's father in this story...again... I thought this was another universe. I thought it was supposed to happened in HF... This is confusing!

And modern human's survival skills were inherited from the early humans beings. Thought much more enhanced than humans, cyborgs were no exceptions since their physical and cognitive abilities were based on them. And I don't find Shirou's talent for survival to be really prominent. Not unless you want Sette to inherit Shirou's tolerant and benevolent nature that made him survive his 10 year relationship with his lovers , one with with a bi-polar disorder and another who called him her sheath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
... Die you Eldritch Abomination. *Pull out Jeweled Sword*

On a side note, I'll probably just post small snippet for the FE/Nanoha cross, namely support conversations, battle dialogue and etc.
You should not harm animals that way... you need to handle those ingredients for delicate dishes like sushi and stuff.

I don't know what is FE but I want to see how this is going with Chrono as the protagonist. I bet the hidden boss and big bad of this story is going to be evil Kyon...

@Kireen and @Sunder

Phoenix Wright and Emiya Shirou are both partners that prosecute Dead Apostles and evil doers in the power of the phantasm moon. With Jail Scagliette on their side, nothing can stop them now.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN.

Defense Lawers - The movie...

Type moon Edition!

Coming soon...

On 2013
Mr Coin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 02:32   Link #38208
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Hmm It's possible that Due could seduce him while she disguised herself as one of his lovers just to gather his DNA. But it's dubious to say that Due will not kill him after that night - since she's a cold heated assassin(Not to mentioned, she was also partly responsible for Quatrro's twisted personality). Not unless you created a possible background story that could actually come to the point when Due developed feelings for the Faker.

And how? How in the world did Jail get to know Shirou? You need more details on that one... You can use my idea if you want.

Wait, Shirou is Fate's father in this story...again... I thought this was another universe. I thought it was supposed to happened in HF... This is confusing!

And modern human's survival skills were inherited from the early humans beings. Thought much more enhanced than humans, cyborgs were no exceptions since their physical and cognitive abilities were based on them. And I don't find Shirou's talent for survival to be really prominent. Not unless you want Sette to inherit Shirou's tolerant and benevolent nature that made him survive his 10 year relationship with his lovers , one with with a bi-polar disorder and another who called him her sheath.
Naaah it's really a bit of a crack idea, Shirou just WAS that good in bed that Due couldn't kill him XD

Yeah this is Fate/Stay Nanoha Shirou, meaning he ran around the TSAB space for some 20 years and Jail took some interest in him.

Rules again, This is A STORY I'm making her inherit what I want her to inherit for the sake of MORE FUN! Also while somewhat self-sacrifical Sette is nowhere near as suicidal as Shirou. Her lack of self-value comes from her thinking of herself as a failure and trying to make up for that.
Old 2013-04-24, 03:01   Link #38209
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

The HF route /Nanha crossover was an idea of mine, but I'm still struck at the technical side of things, making both type of magic coexist is a real pain inthe rear.

The only thing I have for now is an half written prologue that involves Shirou vs Shiro and a ton of halfassed theories
Old 2013-04-24, 03:03   Link #38210
Andarkoshi

Quote:
The HF route /Nanha crossover was an idea of mine, but I'm still struck at the technical side of things, making both type of magic coexist is a real pain inthe rear.

The only thing I have for now is an half written prologue that involves Shirou vs Shiro and a ton of halfassed theories
Remind me please, this was Shirou who saved Sakura or failed to save her?
Old 2013-04-24, 03:13   Link #38211
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Failed to save her, living in a fake body and trying to find happiness to grant her last wish, accepting some odd jobs (both mundane or not) because old habits are hard to die.

And also as a major plot point he categorically refuses to call himself a magus after seeing what their mentality can cause.
Old 2013-04-24, 03:15   Link #38212
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Failed to save her, living in a fake body and trying to find happiness to grant her last wish, accepting some odd jobs (both mundane or not) because old habits are hard to die.

And also as a major plot point he categorically refuses to call himself a magus after seeing what their mentality can cause.
A broken Shirou who lives only to fullfil Sakura's last wish, that's pretty sad T_T
Old 2013-04-24, 03:30   Link #38213
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

He's not that broken, Taiga and Rin managed to get him back on his feet (and it involved lots of kicking), and he also had more than ten years to recover a bit. Let's say that he's partially broken, in search of something to fill the hole left by Sakura in his heart...like an adoptive daughter.
Old 2013-04-24, 04:05   Link #38214
Andarkoshi

Kireen

I can imagine it took a lot of kicking... So here it's Shirou being Fate's adoptive father? Yes I can imagine him being very kind and protective towards her.

You know this makes me think... A switched perspective, instead of Shirou becoming her adoptive father, Sakura becoming her adoptive mother. Normal End Sakura who awaits Shirou's return finds a hurt blond girl one day and takes her in.

novalysis

She is his clone, not child.
Old 2013-04-24, 04:33   Link #38215
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Yeah, that's the idea, Shirou becoming the kind, protective and badass father of Fate, and maybe a paternal figure for Hayate too.

As for the Sakura idea, it's nice, but i still prefer having Shirou the action man around.
Old 2013-04-24, 04:36   Link #38216
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Yeah, that's the idea, Shirou becoming the kind, protective and badass father of Fate, and maybe a paternal figure for Hayate too.

As for the Sakura idea, it's nice, but i still prefer having Shirou the action man around.
That would be pretty sweet too... then again I wonder if Shirou can take the kind of perversity Hayate is capable of dishing out XD

So essentially this Shirou re-learnt his magecraft because of his new body and is quite badass right now huh?

I'm not suggesting that idea or anything, just thinking out loud XD There are some nice parallels between Sakura and Fate which would make for a sweet story as Sakura tries to comfort and help Fate after the whole thing with Precia.
Old 2013-04-24, 05:31   Link #38217
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

He managed to survive a debt from Touko Aozaki, he can take the little queen of cospaly head on if needed.

And, no Shirou never forgot his magecraft, and he also have a part of Archer's soul marged with his own, so his powers are pretty much the same, the problem is that once he's low on prana his body tends to become sluggish, so he needed to learn few new tricks over the years.
Old 2013-04-24, 05:46   Link #38218
Andarkoshi

Quote:
He managed to survive a debt from Touko Aozaki, he can take the little queen of cospaly head on if needed.

And, no Shirou never forgot his magecraft, and he also have a part of Archer's soul marged with his own, so his powers are pretty much the same, the problem is that once he's low on prana his body tends to become sluggish, so he needed to learn few new tricks over the years.
What's the exact background? How did he fail? What exactly happened?

I might have worded it wrong. The way I understood it was that in Heaven's Feel after he got a new body he had to re-learn his abilities because the new body was Not technically his. Like after a stroke I think when a person needs to re-learn how to walk or move a hand. But that's a technicality so don't trouble yourself with this.
Old 2013-04-24, 05:59   Link #38219
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

I posted a rough idea few pages back, but to sumarize he didn't manage to use Rulebreaker on sakura in time, fought Avenger together with Rin, and managed to defeat it thanks to Sakura managing to get control back for few seconds and by destroying his body to use Excalibur/Caliburn/whatever holy weapon he could trace, together with the greater grail. Illya saves him before sacrificing herself to seal the grail definitively.

Eventually get a new body made from Touko, and yes, he needed a bit of time to get used to it, but since it was it's soul that was transfered, his magic circuits together with Archer's ones still remeber how things work. He later gets a body more suited for combat from Touko, but not for free.

As for the Archer part, when Illya saved Shirou, the faragment of his essence that was left on his arm merged with Shirou's soul, giving him access to his arsenal and experience, and sometimes memories from the other routes, triggered from some events (EX, uppon earing Dearche speak he'll have flashes about Gil in UBW and Fate). That also made him a bit more sarcastic than what he originally was.
Old 2013-04-24, 06:11   Link #38220
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

@Coin
It's Fire Emblem.
Well, while I would really like to write it, Nanoha's lack of male characters make it hard to do, since one of the most interesting - to me - thing about it is the support system.
Basically, if you have 2 characters stand next to each other on the battlefield for a number of time their bond would develop and support each other.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha