Old 2007-01-16, 09:19   Link #1481
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Fresh batch! XD

Babysitter Char? O.o;;

Bright Noa is our ONLY CAPTAIN~~~!!!

There is only ONE harem in the Gundam Universe!

Family Pic? O.o;;

YOU listen to my SONG! (is this Gundam? O.o; pardon my lack of Gundam as it only spans AU at this point...planning to look for Turn A DVD...)

Clyne Wars
Once Lacus Clyne is mass produced...

Attack Of The Clones XD

Haro Star LOL XD

What the OP should be...

Shinn you TRAITOR~!!!!!

Char Of The North Star

...and I'm done for now.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 09:57   Link #1482
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post

YOU listen to my SONG! (is this Gundam? O.o; pardon my lack of Gundam as it only spans AU at this point...planning to look for Turn A DVD...)

That is NOT Gundam. You've just taken a shot at my favorite novel-turned-anime series of all time. That is Reinhard von Lowengramm over there in the center, being parodied and playing a Guitar. The redhead is Siegfried Kircheis and the man behind him is Paul von Oberstein, who shall and will forever look at you with the utmost suspicion and hatred, for defiling the greatest novel of all time.

The Imperial Fleet will soon descend upon your homeland, repent now girl, or witness the destruction of your homes by the might of Imperial plasma weapons!

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2007-01-16 at 11:46.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 10:16   Link #1483
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
BLASPHEMY~!!! Legend of Galactic Heroes >>>>>>>>>> GUNDAM.

Go watch Legend of Galactic Heroes NOW and open your eyes to the greatness that is LoGH.

Edit : Tak owned you.

To not steer it off-topic.... :P

M...A....Y....U... Enter...HENSHIN~!

Looks like the only place Hoshi Souchirou is SEED-less is Soukou no Strain... and this explains why Kira isn't all that good with guns...He loves to bash!

Destiny Maiden.

Oh..and to show that we're still friends...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 17:43   Link #1484
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

I wish Lacus was more like this

interesting picture of Char or Quattro

why couldn't this happen?

Athurn's future?
Old 2007-01-16, 18:40   Link #1485
Knightmare213

@Eidolon Sniper: Whew...that's good. I wouldn't want my only supplier of great Fllay pics (whether they're perverted or not) run out of her source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
I wish Lacus was more like this
Wow...that might stir up something in a negative way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
why couldn't this happen?
With their love child so moe *ahem*, I'm converting back to AthrunxCagalli from KiraxCagalli.

And if anyone remembered, this was the picture that started the entire third season of SEED last year, except that Cagalli's hair was Photoshopped to be red to make her look like Meyrin instead.

Hmmm...that sounds like a fanfic idea...
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 18:49   Link #1486
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

What? All along, Meyrin was Cagalli with a wig?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 19:12   Link #1487
megakim
For a blue and pure world

here's the one with meyrin in it

but this is still my favorite pairing <3

megakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 01:51   Link #1488
ila-chan
ermmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by megakim View Post

but this is still my favorite pairing <3

Oh yeah, it'll happen if Athrun didn't steal the Gundam first; then meet Kira; fight, fight, fight; got stuck on an island with a lioness; fight, fight, fight; meet the lioness again; fight, fight, defect; fell in love with lioness; stay with princess lioness; leave princess lioness; defect, fight, fight, defect again; and so on, and on... all this while Lacus and Kira made their own love chapter.
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 03:15   Link #1489
anselfir
Style Über Alles

Sorry, but clearly no forced marriages will work in this kind of show. Lacus was basically put on display for teh sole purpose of being jacked. Athrun knows that he stands no chance, hence his angst.
Old 2007-01-17, 09:11   Link #1490
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

@ Tak

That was why there was that emoticon at the "is this Gundam" statement... ._. is it my fault that I was weaned on AU and didn't know any better???

Anyway, I would probably look for LoGH the next time I go out and splurge on my late Christmas blow out for myself...

@ Nightengale

No he certainly did not.

@ anselfir

Their relationship wasn't given much focus on, so I can't see why Athrun and Lacus couldn't be happily married or something given if things took a different course...if some Lacus fan sites are to be believed (*ahem*) Lacus also had feelings for Athrun before the war, that sort of lessened (her love I mean) her feelings for Athrun, and so fell in love with Kira. But Athrun (in SEED and Destiny) was shown to still harbor feelings for Lacus to a certain degree...

There is also a fanbase for the AsuRaku pairing in Japan...so it's clear that other people still find this pairing OK (as much as there is a KiraFrei fanbase).

Old 2007-01-17, 19:31   Link #1491
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Lacus couldn't be happily married or something given if things took a different course...if some Lacus fan sites are to be believed (*ahem*) Lacus also had feelings for Athrun before the war, that sort of lessened (her love I mean) her feelings for Athrun, and so fell in love with Kira. But Athrun (in SEED and Destiny) was shown to still harbor feelings for Lacus to a certain degree...
I thought marriage between Lacus and Athurn was political marriage. There were never really in love, it was probably a arranged marriage.
Also White Base and Gundam
Old 2007-01-17, 22:47   Link #1492
fizzmaister
The Tall One

yes no yes. It was an arranged political marriage. But seeing how Asuran acted around Lacus you can he was at least mildly attracted to her.
Old 2007-01-17, 23:48   Link #1493
anselfir
Style Über Alles

Eh, lest you forget, every significant development in the show occurred for a reason, obviously the intent of the plot is to have Kira jack Lacus.

This is not Blind Date in Space here, it is a space opera with an arranged script, etc. You really watch too much Kanon if you think every girl in the show is in your harem, no.

Anyway I do not like arranged marriages or relationships at all, it makes the girl so submissive and toolish.

Last edited by anselfir; 2007-01-18 at 00:26.
anselfir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 00:12   Link #1494
cloudedge

Quote:
Originally Posted by megakim View Post

is it just me... or does that hair color look suspiciously like yuna.........
cloudedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 00:31   Link #1495
Knightmare213

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudedge View Post
is it just me... or does that hair color look suspiciously like yuna.........

LOL, that's what I was thinking.

As all of you know, most of the Gundam games that are out are just bad. How bad?

Hence my contribution, the X-Play review of Gundam: Crossfire.

X-Play's Gundam:Crossfire review
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 01:50   Link #1496
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:

That was why there was that emoticon at the "is this Gundam" statement... ._. is it my fault that I was weaned on AU and didn't know any better???

Anyway, I would probably look for LoGH the next time I go out and splurge on my late Christmas blow out for myself...
Oh no no, don't take offense in my post. I am simply trying to warn you. After all, it is very, very bad to get von Oberstein's attention. Very VERY bad. Yes, I cannot emphasize it more. You should treat my post more of a warning than anything else, because you might perish one day by the might of the Imperial fleet or by the shrewd Imperial secret services. Either way, you won't know what hit ya.

Whether you think its your fault or not its not my problem, because once von Oberstein lay his eyes on you, there is very little I can do to avert the disaster that shall befall upon thee.

- Tak (In other words, take a bloody joke)

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 03:10   Link #1497
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
Eh, lest you forget, every significant development in the show occurred for a reason, obviously the intent of the plot is to have Kira jack Lacus.

This is not Blind Date in Space here, it is a space opera with an arranged script, etc. You really watch too much Kanon if you think every girl in the show is in your harem, no.

Anyway I do not like arranged marriages or relationships at all, it makes the girl so submissive and toolish.
In this case, I think it more likely it would have made Athrun submissive and toolish.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 03:45   Link #1498
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Athrun would still be submissive and toolish had he not married Lacus, since that's pretty much what happened in Destiny. Actually, he is still lacking a few screws here and there around his spine.

To not steer it away...

Post-promotion.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 12:15   Link #1499
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

It could still work both ways for them. Plus, Athrun was shown to have feelings for Lacus, so it's not strictly a politically arranged marriage per se...

Hmm...blue + pink = violet? LOL.

And Tak, I knew it was a joke. That fault thing means that I need to watch more anime. Yes, I'm poking fun at myself...

And now, for some Fllay love.
Fllay can't cook. Poor Kira...

Yzak and Fllay

And then some...

Letters

Bowled over (there were a bunch of guys who went out for bowling and used some certain Gundam characters' names, so... )

SUPERSIZE IT~~~!!!

Char Wannabe

God Acguy

Athrun's Counter Attack! (I like Kira better with the EAF uniform on... )

Last edited by Eidolon Sniper; 2007-01-18 at 12:20. Reason: Evil linkage...T.T
Old 2007-01-20, 15:35   Link #1500
Expendable GM Pilot

Expendable GM Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor, images