Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-03, 01:25   Link #421
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
I have heard both tracks, yes. And there was information beforehand that had several characters listed as the KMFs they pilot (aka Gawain was listed as being voiced by Lelouch and C.C.; Siegfried as Jeremiah).

Why not?
Because it was crushed at the end of Season one. Though I guess they wanted C.C. in there as well. That seems the only way since she only had the pink Akatsuki and Lancelot.

I normally don't get to hear the audio dramas until they are on youtube.
Old 2008-10-03, 01:29   Link #422
Elicit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Because it was crushed at the end of Season one. Though I guess they wanted C.C. in there as well. That seems the only way since she only had the pink Akatsuki and Lancelot.

If that's the case, the Vincent probably wouldn't be in the track, considering its nearly non-existent status over having been not much used at all during this season. And, let's face it, the Gawain is popular in its own right. Never mind the fact I'm happy myself over the fact Gawain is more situated with C.C. and all...

Unfortunate.
Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 02:09   Link #423
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
If that's the case, the Vincent probably wouldn't be in the track, considering its nearly non-existent status over having been not much used at all during this season. And, let's face it, the Gawain is popular in its own right. Never mind the fact I'm happy myself over the fact Gawain is more situated with C.C. and all...

Unfortunate.
Why not? the Vincent appeared within the first two episodes of the second season.
I just felt that the Gawain is better suited to give C.C. a voice in this one. The Akatsuki isn't a very impressive KMF to represent a character as important as C.C. and the Pink Lancelot doesn't appear until the very end of the series. It might not of appeared when this was recorded.
Old 2008-10-03, 09:14   Link #424
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Why not? the Vincent appeared within the first two episodes of the second season.
I just felt that the Gawain is better suited to give C.C. a voice in this one. The Akatsuki isn't a very impressive KMF to represent a character as important as C.C. and the Pink Lancelot doesn't appear until the very end of the series. It might not of appeared when this was recorded.
Because after the second episode, and...the fourteenth, I guess, the Vincent's status dropped. Not to mention that between Turn 2 and 14 (excepting 4) it barely did anything by Rolo's hand. After that, it became fodder- see the Royal Guard, and the Valkyries.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 12:38   Link #425
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:

Didn't the Gawain get incorporated into the big ship, the Ikaruga, after it was salvaged?

I don't get why they had to get C.C. into the KMF sketch. She already stole the thunder from Kallen in the Lelouch's job sketch (on Kallen's CD). No need to put her in the other one, too. (Nothing against C.C., it's just that Kallen's gotten hosed on the last two drama CDs. She hasn't been able to shine since 'Memories of a Beautiful Rebellion.')
Old 2008-10-03, 12:41   Link #426
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Didn't the Gawain get incorporated into the big ship, the Ikaruga, after it was salvaged?

I don't get why they had to get C.C. into the KMF sketch. She already stole the thunder from Kallen in the Lelouch's job sketch (on Kallen's CD). No need to put her in the other one, too. (Nothing against C.C., it's just that Kallen's gotten hosed on the last two drama CDs. She hasn't been able to shine since 'Memories of a Beautiful Rebellion.')
Uhhh. Kallen being on cover doesn't mean it's Kallen's CD.
And C.C's scenes are always good. She's got a good character for drama cd.
And her scenes with Lelouch are magnificent.

P.S. And they had to put C.C. in KMF talk. Because Gawain is for two people - Lelouch and C.C. Both are pilots.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 12:46   Link #427
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Uhhh. Kallen being on cover doesn't mean it's Kallen's CD.
And C.C's scenes are always good. She's got a good character for drama cd.
And her scenes with Lelouch are magnificent.
For most of the CDs, being on the cover meant that character has a particularly major role. Other than her song, Kallen doesn't technically appear at all (only her voice as Yankee Guren). It's not that I don't like C.C.'s scenes, but Kallen wasn't even on the last two CDs, you'd think the one w/ her on the cover would have a little bit more Kallen (she is the third most popular character after all). And after her painful lack of time w/ Lelouch in the latter part of season 2, I was looking forward to it.
Old 2008-10-03, 12:56   Link #428
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
For most of the CDs, being on the cover meant that character has a particularly major role.
Wasn't the same for Shirley? Only her song was on the third drama cd and her being on the cover. "^^
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 13:00   Link #429
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Wasn't the same for Shirley? Only her song was on the third drama cd and her being on the cover. "^^
I said most, not all. It just makes me upset that Kallen's the third most popular character in Japan, she wasn't on the last two CDs (first season she was on them all, even if they were sometimes small roles), and then on the CD w/ her on the cover, she doesn't technically show up in either of the skits.
Old 2008-10-03, 13:05   Link #430
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
I said most, not all. It just makes me upset that Kallen's the third most popular character in Japan, she wasn't on the last two CDs (first season she was on them all, even if they were sometimes small roles), and then on the CD w/ her on the cover, she doesn't technically show up in either of the skits.
Well then that at least guarantees her appearance on the last cd.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 13:19   Link #431
blottyparchment

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Well then that at least guarantees her appearance on the last cd.
And Koshimizu Ami is also on the VA list for SE5, so we can guarantee Kallen's appearance in the next drama CD.
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 13:51   Link #432
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

Nothing special here, the Gaiwain id the KMF of c.c. and lelouch.

You known, c.c. didn't get a lot of scene in R2, so it's fair if she shines in the drama CD, no ^_~?
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 14:20   Link #433
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Nothing special here, the Gaiwain id the KMF of c.c. and lelouch.

You known, c.c. didn't get a lot of scene in R2, so it's fair if she shines in the drama CD, no ^_~?
Well, she had eps. 15 and 21...and that's about it. So I guess I see your point.
Old 2008-10-03, 14:27   Link #434
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Well, she had eps. 15 and 21...and that's about it. So I guess I see your point.
Don't forget the scenes in 23 and 24 And she said the last words of the story. Some weird words <_<
Old 2008-10-04, 06:09   Link #435
Dhang
Blas.

Quote:
コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2 Sound Episode 5

『コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2 Sound Episode 5』/CD
アーティスト:福山潤(ルルーシュ・ランペルージ)/櫻井孝宏(枢木スザク)/ゆかな(C.C .) ほか
曲目タイトル:
1.コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2 Sound Episode 5 キャラクターソング::ティアラの気持ち[-]
2.コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2 Sound Episode 5 ドラマ::Cタケ られた C.C.[-]
3.コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2 Sound Episode 5 ドラマ::おでん屋 ナナちゃん[-]
4.コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2 Sound Episode 5::ティアラの気持ち [instrumental][-]
More C.C.?
Dhang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 08:41   Link #436
Baixinho

Quote:
Hey now, don't go knocking all Kalulu fans like that. I said the song was part for Nunally and part for Kallen (and yes other people as well).

The first verse to me seems to talk about Kallen (and as far as tears go, Kallen had them too when Lelouch basically told her to piss off in episode 19). The timing of the songs release also suggests that.

The second part with the pinky swear is about Nunnally. It seems to end more about all the people he cares for in general.

That's my take on it, and I think it's quite logical.

youngde, signing off.
I agree for the first part (especially with the first line which seems to point quite strongly to one specific scene of the show... ).

But actually I think the second part can be about Nunally (obviously) but if Lelouch uses kimi to CC (I'm not sure about that) it could also be seen about her :
- "because there is a limit to life" can refer to CC's words about death making life worth it in episode 15
- "even if I/you let go of our linked fnger (promise)" can refer to the contract, or to the smile promise
- "if happiness can be seen in the eyes, if I can show it to you" can also refer to the smile promise
- "eyes narrowed, look up to the skies" would fit CC's last scene where she seems to look up to the sky when saying "ne, Lelouch?"

So I'd think this song is about Kallen, CC and Nunally. "Other people" doesn't seem to appear because every time he says "you", he uses a singular form of you (kimi).
Baixinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 10:20   Link #437
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhang View Post
コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2 Sound Episode 5

『コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2 Sound Episode 5』/CD
アーティスト:福山潤(ルルーシュ・ランペルージ)/櫻井孝宏(枢木スザク)/ゆかな(C.C .) ほか
曲目タイトル:
1.コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2 Sound Episode 5 キャラクターソング::ティアラの気持ち[-]
2.コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2 Sound Episode 5 ドラマ::Cタケ られた C.C.[-]
3.コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2 Sound Episode 5 ドラマ::おでん屋 ナナちゃん[-]
4.コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2 Sound Episode 5::ティアラの気持ち [instrumental][-]

More C.C.?
For one glance, I thought Suzaku is going to sing with C.C. and Lelouch. Just teasing. Who shall sing for the final SE? I really hope it's Suzaku It is Nunnally's. Will there be SE 6 like the previous season?

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 13:35   Link #438
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhang View Post
More C.C.?
YEAH! Thanks a lot. More c.c.
Old 2008-10-04, 13:54   Link #439
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Rough translation. Lol I'm using Google Translator. Thanks for the orginal post Dhang

Quote:
Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 Sound Episode 5

The Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion, R2 Sound Episode 5 / CD
Artist: Fukuyama Jun (Lelouch RANPERUJI) / Sakurai Takahiro (Kururugi SUZAKU) / Yukana (CC.) More
Song title:
1. Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 Sound Episode 5 Character Song:: tiara feelings [-]
2. Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 Sound Episode 5 Drama:: C was mushroom CC [-]
3. Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 Sound Episode 5 Drama:: Oden shop Nana-chan [-]
4. Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 Sound Episode 5:: tiara feelings [instrumental] [-]
Lol I hope someone can help me with the C was mushroom C.C? Is the new character song Suzaku's zong?

These are not the proper titles of the sound episode contents. Just rough translations!

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 15:43   Link #440
Narona
Emotionless White Face

I finally listened to the SE4.

I laughed so hard at "Lelouch's impossible partime job"

The second job is my favorite

and also

RRRRRRRRRUUUUSHUUUUU!

OUUUUAAAAAAAAAAH!

Lelouch's voice is so good. Same for C.C. And the backgound sound/music are awesome.

Seriously <3 10/10
Thanks again Miss Skyless

Tags
drama cd