AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-03, 15:46   Link #241
NyxOne

It's not "irrelevant". If Kubo hadn't pulled the plot convenience card, and made Aaroniero have an ounce of common sense in his last moments, he would have killed Rukia. But again, Rukia needed to live...for...fighting...a swarm of masked mooks, so he had 'Niero be stupid.
Old 2008-12-03, 15:49   Link #242
Hav0kkx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
She has flashbacks already...

She's had enough I would rather not learn anything about else. I can't see how learning more about her would do anything to enhance, or add any thing to the main storyline. Let's not even jinx it and bring it up (After this..)

I know, and that's exactly why I don't want another chapter dedicated to her boring background. If he is going to kill her off, I doubt he WON'T give her another flashback, since everyone is so in love with her.
Old 2008-12-03, 15:56   Link #243
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
It's not "irrelevant". If Kubo hadn't pulled the plot convenience card, and made Aaroniero have an ounce of common sense in his last moments, he would have killed Rukia. But again, Rukia needed to live...for...fighting...a swarm of masked mooks, so he had 'Niero be stupid.
hey dude..... I will let you in on a secret..... RUKIA is one of the two major characters, with Ichigo as the second in the Series...

Really why would she die, she can get near to death,and impaled, but Killed off ... Be for real dude... are you serious or are you just throwing stuff out here just to be controversal.... Just Kill Hinamori
Old 2008-12-03, 16:07   Link #244
NyxOne

I am being serious.

Oh! Rukia's a major character!

Could have fooled me.
Old 2008-12-03, 16:19   Link #245
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Gin mentally fucked Kira...he came up with that stupid "Shiningami must show no emotion" mantra. That annoyed me for two reasons, one because shinigami are nowhere near as cool as ninja, and two because showing emotion clearly works for Kenpachi, Ichigo and host of other fighters who are way better than him. Anyway, Rukia isn't connected to any of the major players apart from Ichigo. She herself was never of any importance to Aizen, only what she had stored in her. Urahara so far has shown no interest in her, and Gin has mind fucked a lot of people.
What are you rapping bout? Urahara put Hougyoku in Rukia= Connection. Aizen found out so he had to know of her to even guess it was in her=Connection.

Rukia has already hinted that Gin liked to tease her, We saw him do it in SS, He made sure she saw Arron. He wasn't supposed to be her opponent. Gin purposely lead her=Connection.

Ichigo=Connected. That's all the major players right?

<<Merely an observation>>Gin has fucked a lot of people but he never fucks with Zaraki<<Merely an observation>>

Quote:
People die when they get hit by cars.
I didn't hit them. They don't always die. If it wasn't enjoyed by others it wouldn't be so many uploads on Youtube.

I feel sorry for them but it doesn't mean I don't watch it and go "Damn! He got fucked up... Yo Let me see that again?!" Nobody's perfect! It's what I like to call Horrific! Horrible yet Terrific!

@Nxyone...Dude...Rukia has a strong ass shikai. Talent in Kidou, Healing...She is a quick thinker and good with sword. She doesn't hesitate to kill either. What do you consider bad ass? Because she is by my definition.

*Has had an epiphany.* I have come to the realization that I am indeed a Rukia fan (I would still say that even if I wasn't a fan. Her awesomeness is what made me realize I am indeed...A Rukia Fangirl) Confused? There was a time I actually thought that I wasn't one...
Old 2008-12-03, 16:23   Link #246
NyxOne

Oh, she is? R-Really? Wow, gee, I never would have guessed, since the only time she was ever "good with the sword" and the only times her shikai have ever looked 'badass' was when:

1) She easily killed Di Roy.

2) She took advantage of Aaroniero's sudden fit of stupidity.

And...she doesn't hesitate to kill? Well, I must be underestimating her effectiveness. Yeah.

Healing? Must've been a few panels I didn't see.
Old 2008-12-03, 16:29   Link #247
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
<<Merely an observation>>Gin has fucked a lot of people but he never fucks with Zaraki<<Merely an observation>>
Yeah, hasn't like Zaraki the only one who noticed that Gin and Tousen were afraid to die? That's why they do cling onto the badass Aizen

Old 2008-12-03, 16:30   Link #248
Hav0kkx

She heals Ichigo many times when he is substituting her in the first arc.
Old 2008-12-03, 16:31   Link #249
NyxOne

Okay, I concede there.

That was back in the days when she was remotely useful, though.
Old 2008-12-03, 16:33   Link #250
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Oh, she is? R-Really? Wow, gee, I never would have guessed, since the only time she was ever "good with the sword" and the only times her shikai have ever looked 'badass' was when:

1) She easily killed Di Roy.

2) She took advantage of Aaroniero's sudden fit of stupidity.

And...she doesn't hesitate to kill? Well, I must be underestimating her effectiveness. Yeah.

Healing? Must've been a few panels I didn't see.
1...She killed him and fast. (He's dead) Ichigo would hesitate because he had a face.
2 She won ...He's dead. She also overcame the fact that he looked like Kaien to do it. Her mental is strong if she was weak mentally she'd have never been able to even as she knew the truth. =inner strength.
3 She's healed Ichigo many of times. Just about all of them can. Some are just more advanced.

She's important to the story line!!!! How can you defend Hinamori's weak ass but shit on Rukia? *Truly Baffled*

Listen I don't expect people to agree on everything I say. However are you disagreeing just to be disagreeable? anything anybody says...you contradict.
Old 2008-12-03, 16:45   Link #251
NyxOne

I 'defended' Hinamori from all the people saying "Oh she's gonna betray SS in a couple of chapters just you watch". Look at where THAT longing went.

And...fighting mooks is important to the storyline. Yep, okay.
Old 2008-12-03, 17:00   Link #252
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Rukia has already hinted that Gin liked to tease her, We saw him do it in SS, He made sure she saw Arron. He wasn't supposed to be her opponent. Gin purposely lead her=Connection.
What? How did Gin have anything to do with that?

Quote:
Remember when Zaraki stepped up to Byakuya and tried to start something, but Gin saved his ass? I doubt he's scared of anyone with the exception of Aizen perhaps. Even then...
Old 2008-12-03, 17:04   Link #253
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
What? How did Gin have anything to do with that?
He manipulated the corridors so Rukia would meet him. She was going another way originally. He did it with a smile too...

Did you forget that?

Quote:
Remember when Zaraki stepped up to Byakuya and tried to start something, but Gin saved his ass? I doubt he's scared of anyone exc Aizen perhaps. Even then...
Yes I do. That's why I said he never fucks with Zaraki ^_^
Old 2008-12-04, 03:08   Link #254
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Tying Zaraki up like a chicken didn't embarrass him?
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga