Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-12, 09:48   Link #81
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Wow...absolutely badass!
Old 2009-02-12, 09:56   Link #82
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

pinky......do you mean szayel aporro grantz?

mmmm well it was more humanoid than other releases......but even Fornicaras was not very much human as ulquiorra's release imho.....for example: different hands, different torso and not humanoid legs:

http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?i...p599806uw1.jpg

Last edited by Hitsugaya_Toushiro; 2009-02-12 at 10:14.
Old 2009-02-12, 10:02   Link #83
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
omg! cool!

black wings, full helm with 2 horns......human form!!!!!

ULQUIORRA IS A DAMN VASTOLORDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but....am i wrong or he has a full long white dress instead of old one?
Oh thank the good Lord. That is one badass release. Very sexy.
Old 2009-02-12, 10:10   Link #84
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
pinky......do you mean szayel aporro grantz?

mmmm well it was more humanoid than other releases......but even Fornicaras was not very much human as ulquiorra's release imho.....for example: different hands, different torso and not humanoid legs:
Yep Pinky as in Szayel , Pinky to retained humanoid appearance albeit not as much as Ulqi. Its to early to tell until we get a better and more number of pictures.

THUMBNAIL the Image ^__^

[URL=http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vlcsnap599806uw1.jpg][IMG]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7044/vlcsnap599806uw1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Old 2009-02-12, 10:19   Link #85
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Yep Pinky as in Szayel , Pinky to retained humanoid appearance albeit not as much as Ulqi. Its to early to tell until we get a better and more number of pictures.

sorry for big pic

however i still can't understand your point......Szayel had a nearly humanoid release....but it was still monstrous.....long purple tubes as legs, strange hands, different torso....

ulquiorra has just complete mask/helm, different dress and 2 black wings.....he is still the same ulquiorra....like these 2 old fanmade releases:

http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?i...releaseno8.jpg

(that one without torso armor and sword)
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3...rdebylohm7.jpg
Old 2009-02-12, 10:21   Link #86
lucasd

Ishida said that you have to be smart or VL to be human like, Pinky was smart, Ulq is smart and likely VL...
Old 2009-02-12, 10:30   Link #87
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
sorry for big pic

however i still can't understand your point......Szayel had a nearly humanoid release....but it was still monstrous.....long purple tubes as legs, strange hands, different torso....
Now worries I am on my laptop and it has 1280 px resolution so webpage got extended ^^

Yep you got me there that true ..... but IMHO we should wait for a confirmation from KT before jumping the gun . Kubo is a sadist

Quote:
ulquiorra has just complete mask/helm, different dress and 2 black wings.....he is still the same ulquiorra....like these 2 old fanmade releases:
That also his release though named after a bat . His wings structure look like it taken from mythological creatures as opposed to the animal kingdom . Leaving the name 'Murciélago' Ulqi has nothing to do with a with a Bat

Ulqi would make Hella Vamp
Old 2009-02-12, 10:40   Link #88
Mizugetsu

he's named after a lambergini (SRY for appalling spelling) yet he has no machine guns, rocket jets or gullwing doors frankly i'm disappointed

Half of Writing History is Hiding the Truth
Old 2009-02-12, 10:49   Link #89
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

however 2 things:

1)i'm wondering how will he fight.....he has no longer his zanpaku-to......maybe he will fly and use sonic/psychic waves?

2)what's the meaning of Lock/Bind for this demon/bat release? mmmm
Old 2009-02-12, 10:51   Link #90
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Sonic Blast is for Halibel I hope it is for her . Hali's zanpakuto looks like a tuning fork . My pet theories ....

Lock/Bind is the closest translation not the actual translation I have read better translation let me see if I can find them
Old 2009-02-12, 10:59   Link #91
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

uhm....yeah halibel's zanpakuto resemble a tuning fork.........but we all know that Bat always have sonic waves for attacks in every game etc......so i really think he could have sonic blasts

expecially because i can't understand the power of black wings......they can't be only for flying because normally ulquiorra can fly without them so.... :P
Old 2009-02-12, 11:01   Link #92
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

♦ The Sloth ♦

Quote:

* The chapter begins with Rukia who is having trouble against Rudobon. Rudodon’s calaverus allows its skulls to turn into a fighter. Although they couldn’t do much but they continuing coming out has tired Rukia .

* “I’ve received this ability as creature from Aizen sama. But even I couldn’t be compared to esapda...you young ones daring to fight against espadas are foolish.”At that moment an explosion happens on the sky and makes Rodubon looks up.“Oh…..This! Ulquiorra sama has destroyed the dome?!” And not only did it attracts Rudobon, Ishida and Orihime run out to look up where the fight between Ulquiorra and Ichigo is happening. Orihime stares up and calls out, “Kurosaki kun….!”

* A scene cuts to Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra tells Ichigo there are two forbidden rules in Las Noches. First one is they are not allow to use Grand ray cero and the second one is for 4th espada and above to release under the dome. Any one of these two is too powerful and it could explode Las Noches. Then Ulquiorra point his sword at Ichigo and says, “Bind…Murcielago.

* After he said his release command, something like black rain or ink rains down from where Ulquorra is standing all the area. However, Ichigo ignores the black rain and keeps on staring the figure on top of the dome. Once the rain stopped, the figure spreads its wings out almost cover the moon and there Ulquiorra is standing on top of the dome. Ichigo just stares at Ulquiorra until he speaks.

* “Don’t shaken up. Don’t relax nor lose concentration even for a second.” Then they stare at each other for a while before Ulquiorra suddenly appears in front of Ichigo and calls out something like a light sword aiming at Ichigo’s neck. But Ichigo is fast enough to use Getsuga Tenshou to counterattack Ulquiorra’s attack. Ichigo falls down and the part of his hollow mask broke.

* “Strike back by Getsuga? Good decision. Because your head would have been near my foot now if you hadn’t use it.” Said Ulquiorra.

Credits : Annie
Old 2009-02-12, 11:02   Link #93
christinemarie
Crazy One

Quote:

The Sloth

If you look at it he is my favorite videogame Cyborg character in the 90's MegaMan/RockMan.

Quote:
however 2 things:

1)i'm wondering how will he fight.....he has no longer his zanpaku-to......maybe he will fly and use sonic/psychic waves?

2)what's the meaning of Lock/Bind for this demon/bat release? mmmm
1) Fly, then use his Super Charged Cero Buster on Ichigo's Face point blank. That's how it was used in the Arcade Too.

2) Like MegaMan/Rockman can copy one of each defeated opponent's abilities. Using the Light Sword on Ichigo probably one of the defeated Espada's abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizugetsu View Post
he's named after a lambergini (SRY for appalling spelling) yet he has no machine guns, rocket jets or gullwing doors frankly i'm disappointed
If the mangaka obtained this from MegaMan/Rockman then there would be those type of weapons(although release in energy later on).

OT:

Only way for Vizard Ichigo to win is to use Zero's Blade or the deceased Breakman's Shield.
Old 2009-02-12, 11:08   Link #94
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

however

Last edited by Hitsugaya_Toushiro; 2009-02-12 at 11:58.
Old 2009-02-12, 11:14   Link #95
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Pics look awesome

The chapter looks awesome heck even if KT sucks in the plot department he make up in the art Department . The art in this chapter has a darker feel to it, like the good ole days

My favorite image in the chapter has to be this one

Old 2009-02-12, 11:20   Link #96
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

Quote:
Thank You Thank You : D

The chapter looks awesome heck even if KT sucks in the plot department he make up in the art Department . The art in this chapter has a darker feel to it, like the good ole days

My favorite image in the chapter has to be this one

quote!

1)Ulquiorra looks a lot like devilman

2)in this pic Ulquiorra seems to enwrap Ichigo with his black wings, to cut his head.......enwrap......enwrap......BIND ....so maybe this is Murcielago power.......bind opponents with his big black wings to block his movements....and then cut their head with those light blades.....WOW
Old 2009-02-12, 11:22   Link #97
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Knew KT was a huge fan of Shigeru Mizuki of Kitaro fame, never knew he was inspired by Go Nagai's works.

Spikes/Pikes replace his hands no wonder unreleased Ulqi stabs / impales his opponents like he did to Ichigo . Explains a lot
Old 2009-02-12, 11:30   Link #98
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

Quote:
Knew KT was a huge fan of Shigeru Mizuki of Kitaro fame, never knew he was inspired by Go Nagai's works.

Spikes/Pikes replace his hands no wonder unreleased Ulqi stabs / impales his opponents like he did to Ichigo . Explains a lot
What do you thing about my Bind with black wings to block the opponent, theory?
Old 2009-02-12, 11:37   Link #99
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:

Dont want to come off as a any sayer, but there is a kink in the theory. Even Pinky was very Humanoid once released : (
Actually he looked more like a mutated freak with tentacle wings but Ulquiorra actually looks like a winged man

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-02-12, 11:37   Link #100
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
What do you thing about my Bind with black wings to block the opponent, theory?

Could actually happen, also when bats are not flying, the wrap there wings around themselves like a cocoon . Bats only spread there wings in flight . So Ulqi Wrapping / Binding his wings around his opponent before impaling beheading them is very possible .

Bind/Wrap reminds somewhat of this

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga