Notices

Old 2008-10-09, 00:21   Link #1421
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
How about Nakim then?

Spoiler for Manga Image:
As the word 'we' is used all were adjucas despite there appearance . And this is a grey are as KT has contradicted his own writing thrice . D Roy was orignally introduced as a hollow ---> natural arrancar . Then as a a Gillian and finally as an Adjucas
Old 2008-10-09, 09:40   Link #1422
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
He could be a natural Arrancar...(still a Gillian)
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 01:50   Link #1423
kagato3

Based on size I would say D-roy was either a very powerful Gillian or a very weak Adjucas likely there is a bit of a Grey area between the classes. As a matter of fact Azein claimed that all of Grims group was Gillians while Urahara thought it was made up of a mix of Gaillians and Adjucas.

Nakim looked to still be in the Gillian stage but it realy depends on what the cut off is. It can't be just once they stop being mindless since #9 seemed to have a strong ego (or 2) and he still considered himself a Gillian. Also even though he used the word we he may not have been refering to the whole group.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2008-10-10 at 02:03.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 02:33   Link #1424
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Nakeem is a gillian, he got his mask biten when he was in Gillian stage therefore he cannot have evolved further than that. Every other member of Grimmjow's fraccion are adjunchas. This is from my personal knowledge at the moment. I didnt look it up, so I may be wrong.
Konpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 07:48   Link #1425
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

which is the equivalent of ep 190 in the manga?
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 11:02   Link #1426
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Chapter 286 - Tooth and Nail
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 11:11   Link #1427
Kyttie

help!

hey everyone, havn't been here in a long while, but I'm finally able to be back

aaanyway, I don't have my old computer anymore, nor do I have any episodes of Bleach anymore I'm trying to get my room-mate into Bleach (won't be hard once I can get some more episodes)...

problem is, it seems that finding decent quality (or ANY quality for that matter) Eng Sub below episode 50 is near impossible now! or at least my searches (and I'm good at finding stuff usually) have been fruitless...

please, if anyone can help me out, or even just point me in the right direction, I'd be eternally grateful!

can't wait to catch back up!! (Havn't seen any eps since the episode after they saved Orihime)

-Kitten
Kyttie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 11:31   Link #1428
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Bleach is Licensed requesting fansubs is not allowed : )
Old 2008-10-16, 11:35   Link #1429
Kyttie

hehehe ok ok :P

you're right!! and I would uhh, never actually download any of these evil fansubbed episodes! I.. uhh.. was just wondering what websites or people to stay away from when I downloaded mine.. ya... that's right *caugh*

all well, no biggie
Kyttie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 11:40   Link #1430
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Unfortunately according to AS policy no Download Websites or any links of that sort to Licensed Anime series . If anybody does post, the user faces the ban hammer : (
Old 2008-10-22, 00:41   Link #1431
CrYsYs
殺害

Stopped watching Bleach once the new captain came in. I'm wondering...is bleach still in fillers?
CrYsYs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 01:34   Link #1432
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrYsYs View Post
Stopped watching Bleach once the new captain came in. I'm wondering...is bleach still in fillers?
Answer: No!

Before you ask, manga adaption restarts from episode 190.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 06:28   Link #1433
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

my friend told me that all vice-captains and Yumichika of 11th squad have bankais but they aren't allowed to use it so they don't...

is this true?

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 09:12   Link #1434
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

^ nope, one part of the Captain's test, is to show the testors your bankai. so that means all captain that entered through this way must have bankai.

Another way to become a Captain is by recommendation, so I'm not sure if that methods still requires you to have bankai. Therefore, assuming most Captains entered through the first method, they all must have Bankai. The only known Captain who doesn't have Bankai is Zaraki (that we know of) because he became a Captain by defeating the previous Captain in one-on-one combat. Since all you gotta do is win, one does not need Bankai if one wishes to become a Captain through this method.

The only non-Captains with Bankai are Renji, Ikkaku and Ichigo. Renji, isn't a Captain cause either a) he doesn't meet the OTHER requirements of becoming a Captain [other that have Bankai], b) there isn't enough time right now for him to take the exam, get the paperwork done, go through the ceremony of appointing Captain, and getting him a new Haori [Amagi doesn't count cause he is a filler character, and fillers are full of bull], or both [probably]. Ikkaku doesn't want to be Captain, so he keeps his Bankai a secret so that no-one will pressure him to take the test, and Ichigo is just a Substitute Shinigami.

Although there is something I noticed I suppose is worth mentioning: Maki Maki exclaimed that there were FOUR Captain-level Shinigami around when Tousen, Komamura and their VCs turned up to face the 11th Div. If Maki wasn't mistaken and the translation was correct, that would mean Hisagi and Iba have Bankai.

EDIT:Only realised how long it is after I posted.. gonna edit to make easier to read.

Last edited by Konpachi; 2008-10-28 at 09:15. Reason: making it easier to read
Old 2008-10-28, 10:40   Link #1435
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
I'm stressin my ass off trying to find the clip where Rukia kills Kaien (Not AMV) so if someone knows the scene (ep), or a youtube clip WITHOUT a stupid song, please tell me! It's not when she kills Aarroniero, it's when she kills Kaien himself.

Thanks!
Old 2008-10-29, 03:47   Link #1436
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

^ episode 49.
Old 2008-10-29, 05:28   Link #1437
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpachi View Post
^ nope, one part of the Captain's test, is to show the testors your bankai. so that means all captain that entered through this way must have bankai.

Another way to become a Captain is by recommendation, so I'm not sure if that methods still requires you to have bankai. Therefore, assuming most Captains entered through the first method, they all must have Bankai. The only known Captain who doesn't have Bankai is Zaraki (that we know of) because he became a Captain by defeating the previous Captain in one-on-one combat. Since all you gotta do is win, one does not need Bankai if one wishes to become a Captain through this method.

The only non-Captains with Bankai are Renji, Ikkaku and Ichigo. Renji, isn't a Captain cause either a) he doesn't meet the OTHER requirements of becoming a Captain [other that have Bankai], b) there isn't enough time right now for him to take the exam, get the paperwork done, go through the ceremony of appointing Captain, and getting him a new Haori [Amagi doesn't count cause he is a filler character, and fillers are full of bull], or both [probably]. Ikkaku doesn't want to be Captain, so he keeps his Bankai a secret so that no-one will pressure him to take the test, and Ichigo is just a Substitute Shinigami.

Although there is something I noticed I suppose is worth mentioning: Maki Maki exclaimed that there were FOUR Captain-level Shinigami around when Tousen, Komamura and their VCs turned up to face the 11th Div. If Maki wasn't mistaken and the translation was correct, that would mean Hisagi and Iba have Bankai.

EDIT:Only realised how long it is after I posted.. gonna edit to make easier to read.
I knew it!
thanks for the info man

oh and about your last statement
I think he meant Tousen, Komamura, Zaraki & Ikkaku
since those were the guys they were fighting with?
or maybe another source.... I don't think Iba has bankai
but Hisagi.. don't know... mysterious person there

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 02:15   Link #1438
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

^ Nope, I was bored/had nothing to do (i do have stuff to do, but i dont feel like doing them) so i went and looked it back up. Maki said: "Ca... Captain Komamura ...Captain Tousen... Vice-Captain Iba... and Vice-Captain Hisagi... No... No way... Four... Captain-level people... at once...!!!" (Chapter 138 pg 18) Although, you're theory may be true, if he knew of Ikkaku's Bankai, which he doesn't... (I don't think so)
Old 2008-11-05, 02:30   Link #1439
Langus
Optimus Prime

Zaraki doesn't have bankai. He's the only (or one of the only) captains to achieve his rank in SS by killing the previous captain of his squad.
Old 2008-11-05, 22:08   Link #1440
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Yea, he killed the previous Captain without releasing a Bankai, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have it. We don't know. He could be hiding it (like Ikkaku) or (more probably) he loves the fight. He wants to savour it. Releasing Bankai would have him defeating his opponent too quickly.

Tags
q&a