AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-11-18, 10:33   Link #1521
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
In which Thread is it?
It's this one.
Old 2014-11-18, 11:35   Link #1522
Tbolt

I'm glad there's no picture of her laying that egg!
Old 2014-11-18, 17:24   Link #1523
Chichiryuushintei

Holy sh*t that's one big egg o-O
I wonder how many steps she'll have to walk a little for it to hatch
Yeah this was a stupid pun... I'm sorry... Actually I'm not, but whatever...
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 17:49   Link #1524
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I'm glad there's no picture of her laying that egg!
Well, maybe if she reverted to her dragon form, but there have been worse things done to lolis in many hentai games.
Old 2014-11-18, 18:10   Link #1525
Always86

Is Ophis a female dragon? If so do we know why she was known too appear as a man when in human form.
Always86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 18:27   Link #1526
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always86 View Post
Is Ophis a female dragon? If so do we know why she was known too appear as a man when in human form.
Ophis is genderless. So, she can and has appeared as both a guy and a girl. Something that might cause problems if Ise ever takes an interest in her in that way, since she really did used to be a guy...
Old 2014-11-18, 18:29   Link #1527
Always86

So if it is her egg we're thinking its a nature find a way Jurassic Park kind of deal?
Always86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 19:04   Link #1528
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always86 View Post
So if it is her egg we're thinking its a nature find a way Jurassic Park kind of deal?
No need to think that illustration as something that has got to do with the plot. That is just a freebie for a specific store.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 19:08   Link #1529
Tbolt

If she did lay that egg that would explain why she has no panties on.
Old 2014-11-18, 19:11   Link #1530
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
If she did lay that egg that would explain why she has no panties on.
Incoming creepy images to my mind of how she managed to let that out....im out
Old 2014-11-20, 01:52   Link #1531
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
err uhm don't tell she ...... collected all Isse's remain when he died and uhh "brain shutdown ...... X_X"

please bring me Gasper/Mil-tan Pic X_X

on-topic: well you know kunou will return what do you think is the reason for her sudden visit and enrollment to issei's school....
Old 2014-11-20, 02:27   Link #1532
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
on-topic: well you know kunou will return what do you think is the reason for her sudden visit and enrollment to issei's school....
I think it's pretty obvious ... she is a an 'ambassador' of the Youkai side to provide assistance to the DxD team when it comes to dealing with Rizevim and his 'organization' - which is a threat to the youkai side

Another ... secondary objective ... is too improve Kunou's relationship with Ise, in order for him to provide some assistance to the Youkai side as well - after all, I belive that though his 'deeds' Ise is getting more and more famous, even to the powers that aren't in the Alliance ... so I wouldn't be surprised if the other mythological powers would want to establish some peaceful relations with Ise ... even if it requires some sacrifices to be made ( in the form of their female populations innocence )
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-20, 07:01   Link #1533
kikix

Would Kunou getting together with the guy she have some affection for is a sacrifice or a bonus...

I'm pretty sure that she was the one chosen in particular specifically for that purpose.

And thinking about it, Issei' and Kunou' marriage would be a big thing. Combining the "broken" underworld dragon (let's be honest, he have both Heavenly Dragons, the Dragon Gods and the Supreme Dragons...or however Great Red is called...strength in him...) with the Japanese mythology. That's a strong diplomatic effect right there.
Old 2014-11-20, 09:40   Link #1534
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think it's pretty obvious ... she is a an 'ambassador' of the Youkai side to provide assistance to the DxD team when it comes to dealing with Rizevim and his 'organization' - which is a threat to the youkai side

Another ... secondary objective ... is too improve Kunou's relationship with Ise, in order for him to provide some assistance to the Youkai side as well - after all, I belive that though his 'deeds' Ise is getting more and more famous, even to the powers that aren't in the Alliance ... so I wouldn't be surprised if the other mythological powers would want to establish some peaceful relations with Ise ... even if it requires some sacrifices to be made ( in the form of their female populations innocence )
i agree with this easily. I suspected long ago that yokai would be sent to Issei to appease him and heal relations. Kinda like Irina was to heal the relations with heaven

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 20:37   Link #1535
iNoto

Alright, next to fall for issei should be serafall.
Old 2015-01-14, 20:48   Link #1536
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoto View Post
Alright, next to fall for issei should be serafall.
absolutely 100% NO

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-01-14, 20:52   Link #1537
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

I want Elmenhide to fall for him
Old 2015-01-14, 20:52   Link #1538
iNoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
absolutely 100% NO
I say yes because she's such a badass, adding her to the harem, she's a maou, that's says a lot of issei's skills.
Old 2015-01-14, 20:55   Link #1539
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoto View Post
I say yes because she's such a badass, adding her to the harem, she's a maou, that's says a lot of issei's skills.
Serafall is a maou thats it, but badass more like pain in the ass. but i suppose i'm fine because of the fact that the chances of them doing that is ABSOLUTELY ZERO. Im sorry its a harem and i dont mind that but not every female in the show is a part of the harem its bad enough the idiotic discussions we've had about Sona but serafall thats even more ridiculous

Old 2015-01-15, 00:11   Link #1540
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Serafall is a maou thats it, but badass more like pain in the ass. but i suppose i'm fine because of the fact that the chances of them doing that is ABSOLUTELY ZERO. Im sorry its a harem and i dont mind that but not every female in the show is a part of the harem its bad enough the idiotic discussions we've had about Sona but serafall thats even more ridiculous
It is doubtful that Serafall will end up with Issei. It is obvious that she will end up with Saji.

Sona saying she considers Saji to be her little brother and during the Ophis shopping side story Sona went from worrying about perverts being near her sister to making sure Saji doesn't end up becoming a pervert in under a minute implies she is obviously shipping them. And their identical fangirling over magical girl Sona implies they have similar tastes.

(Please note 90% of what was written is meant to be taken as a joke).
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem