AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2004-01-04, 02:03   Link #1
RoleplayingOtaku
Member of Wankers Nation

I don't understand a single thing.

I kinda understand on how to download and all that. But can someone tell me in their terms on how this all works. I'm kinda dumb and I think this goes under the category of nonsense, but I really don't understand how this works and if it relates to K-Lit or Napster and etc.
RoleplayingOtaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 06:23   Link #2
ato
Oups...

If you mean "How does the space-time continuum work, and is there a chance there might be an all powerful creator?" with "how this all works" then you are out of luck. If however you mean "How does downloading anime with BitTorrent work", I would recommed the sticky thread by Flash Squirrel in the "Downloading help" forum.
ato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 01:03   Link #3
RoleplayingOtaku
Member of Wankers Nation

Well now that I understand how everything works. Someone delete this thread...
Old 2004-01-05, 01:17   Link #4
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Heh! You just wish we'd delete it. Consider the existence of this thread to be a reminder to everyone that they ought to simply read the stickies before posting a basic question. I bet you're never going to make that mistake again!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 01:21   Link #5
RoleplayingOtaku
Member of Wankers Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Heh! You just wish we'd delete it. Consider the existence of this thread to be a reminder to everyone that they ought to simply read the stickies before posting a basic question. I bet you're never going to make that mistake again!

I won't! I'm just kinda new to this. It's easier just downloading off of Kazaa but there aren't many people to share anymore. This just seems like a new concept. Whenever I download of off Kazaa now it's just queued. And it'll be a cold day in hell befor I can actually download an episode of Maburaho.
Old 2004-01-05, 05:33   Link #6
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
BitTorrent is MUCH easier and quick than Kazaa. You don't have to wait, to look for something trying to avoid trojans or viruses, and there is no annoying "The user quitted" at 1% from the end.

I might be biased though.
Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 02:06   Link #7
Forse
r00t for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
BitTorrent is MUCH easier and quick than Kazaa. You don't have to wait, to look for something trying to avoid trojans or viruses, and there is no annoying "The user quitted" at 1% from the end.

I might be biased though.
You ca still get trojans and viruses if u download some apps from BT.
And it's much harder to find what you want on BT...coz you have to hunt down the torrent file (like if you want some game or licensed anime) where in kazaa u just type in search...
And how about when last seed leaves?
I said it before and I'll say it again...BT is only good for new and popular files!
Forse is offline   Reply With Quote