Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-11, 16:52   Link #241
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Yondaime isn't leader unless he changed his hair around...2. the akatsuki leader could be anyone 3. Any guesses on who that Girl is standing next to him in a clan pic of akatsuki?
Old 2006-09-11, 17:51   Link #242
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
Kishimoto is afraid of Yondaime, that's why he declared him dead in the first chapter.

But who knows...? Yondaime could have escaped and create the Akatsuki.
you're kidding me..... kishi is afraid of his own creation... wow... you never cease to amaze me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu
Yondaime isn't leader unless he changed his hair around...2. the akatsuki leader could be anyone 3. Any guesses on who that Girl is standing next to him in a clan pic of akatsuki?
that's not possible because yondaime is dead, for sure because even in the beginning of naruto it said that yondaime sacrificed his life and etc etc and all that bullshit and also Oro tried to summon yondaime with edo tensei which proves he's dead... *AHEM YELLOW FLASH*
Old 2006-09-11, 17:56   Link #243
cani
Thatīs my way of ninja

mhh well i guess that the AL is someone we have already seen, or someone that is related to someone we know.i dont think that the strongets person would be someone that is completely new.
now u might ask yourself...why strongest?we dont know anything bout the AL...but hey he wouldnt be the leader if he wouldnt one of the strongest..or even the strongest.

about the yondaime thingy...nah not really since the AL has got brownish hair...
to me his hair looked kinda spikey...so is there anyone in the manga that had spikey brownish hair?
Old 2006-09-12, 06:43   Link #244
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
you're kidding me..... kishi is afraid of his own creation... wow... you never cease to amaze me...
Wasn't that Red something doctor afraid of his cyborgs?

Wasn't that little alien afraid of his creation Majin Boo?

Quote:
also Oro tried to summon yondaime with edo tensei which proves he's dead... *AHEM YELLOW FLASH*
Did you forget that Orochimaru failed to summon him?
Old 2006-09-12, 07:46   Link #245
Blaine

Quote:
Yeah because sandaime stopped the coffin from appearing.
Old 2006-09-12, 17:49   Link #246
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

We don't know what the 3rd coffin had in. We do know this though:

- Orochimaru didn't care whether the 3rd coffin got summoned or not. He did care greatly though about the first two.
- Orochimaru was playing around with the 3rd using mind games and other traits.

I suspect nothing was in the 3rd coffin for lets be serious; a bunch of kunai that simply got stuck against the wood wasn't going to do crap in stopping a coffin coming up if Orochimaru really wanted it to.
Old 2006-09-12, 18:13   Link #247
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax

- Orochimaru didn't care whether the 3rd coffin got summoned or not. He did care greatly though about the first two.

I suspect nothing was in the 3rd coffin for lets be serious; a bunch of kunai that simply got stuck against the wood wasn't going to do crap in stopping a coffin coming up if Orochimaru really wanted it to.
first, what makes you think Oro cared more about the first 2 coffins over the third... as you said, Oro was using mind games against the 3rd... if i recall correctly, he gave the attitude that he didn't actual need those coffins to beat the thrid, he was just doing it to mess with him... he really didn't care that much about ANY of the coffins...

second, what makes you think that Oro could have still opened the coffin had he wanted to, despite the kunai... it wasn't just a kunai the 3rd used, it was a some kind of special seal or something else used to cancel out summons (hence the lil' tag attached to it)... yes, Oro might have been able to still do something, but like i said before, he didn't seem to give a damn about any of those coffins... no need tfor him to exert himself for any of them... he probably would have given the same 'oh well' responce had the other coffins been stopped
Old 2006-09-12, 19:49   Link #248
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Wasn't that Red something doctor afraid of his cyborgs?

Wasn't that little alien afraid of his creation Majin Boo?
The fact that those were animation characters creators afraid of what they created. that's a whole different situation. sigh* it's like someone who wrote an essay and is afraid of it. it simply doesn't make any sense, like you.

Quote:
yes because the sandaime made him fail. and note that edo tensei revives only the dead, not the living. so Yondaime is officially dead.
Old 2006-09-12, 22:01   Link #249
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:

To piggy back on SlayerX,

He did care or else we wouldn't have went out his way to kill one of his subordinates and prepare a body.

If that doesn't convince you what sandaime said should... He said he has to stop the THRID one no matter what.
Old 2006-09-12, 22:35   Link #250
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Just to be clear there was no third coffin it never got raised from the ground.
Old 2006-09-13, 06:27   Link #251
ri0

Quote:
The Kage Bunshin Shuriken was an attack by Sandaime... to prevent the coffin he made some kind of seal with his hands.
Old 2006-09-13, 06:46   Link #252
Yellow Flash
Banned

Sandaime assumed he stopped the coffin, because it just didn't show up. No proof that he did.
Old 2006-09-13, 08:00   Link #253
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
I think he did stop the coffin, and that the reason Orochimaru didn't care was that he was sure two Hokages would be more than enough to take him down!
Old 2006-09-13, 08:33   Link #254
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

All I know is this. Currently, the 4th is dead. But so was Gaara. With Chiyo's sacrificial jutsu, anything is possible, especially between the 12 years the 4th was dead. Kishi is a victim of his own plot device. People get annoyed when someone suspects the 4th may be alive, but don't get mad at them, get mad a Kishi for bringing Gaara back and showing us that there is a way. When has one jutsu in Naruto become the sole ownership of one ninja, with the exception of Hidan and Kakuzu?

Everybody's doing Rasengan, everybody's doing chidori, everyone's doing the deathgod jutsu, and everybody could be doing Chiyo's jutsu.
Old 2006-09-13, 09:28   Link #255
Blaine

Quote:
Sandaime assumed he stopped the coffin, because it just didn't show up. No proof that he did.
yeah how do you or anyone for that matter know that yondaime was in the coffin since it never appeared
Old 2006-09-13, 10:31   Link #256
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
All I know is this. Currently, the 4th is dead. But so was Gaara. With Chiyo's sacrificial jutsu, anything is possible, especially between the 12 years the 4th was dead. Kishi is a victim of his own plot device. People get annoyed when someone suspects the 4th may be alive, but don't get mad at them, get mad a Kishi for bringing Gaara back and showing us that there is a way. When has one jutsu in Naruto become the sole ownership of one ninja, with the exception of Hidan and Kakuzu?

Everybody's doing Rasengan, everybody's doing chidori, everyone's doing the deathgod jutsu, and everybody could be doing Chiyo's jutsu.
I disagree...

Gaara was dead for a brief moment...

The 4th is dead for 12 years...

- After 12 years the body is gone and only bones are left...

- When a shinobi dies they remove traces of his excistence and/or put him on the stone where shinobi names are (like Obito)
[Haku as a missing nin is an example they remove the body and earsing secrets..]

- Especially when its an (Ho)Kage they'll definetly make sure it wont fall into wrong hands...
Old 2006-09-13, 10:34   Link #257
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
I disagree...

Gaara was dead for a brief moment...

The 4th is dead for 12 years...

- After 12 years the body is gone and only bones are left...

- When a shinobi dies they remove traces of his excistence and/or put him on the stone where shinobi names are (like Obito)
[Haku as a missing nin is an example they remove the body and earsing secrets..]

- Especially when its an (Ho)Kage they'll definetly make sure it wont fall into wrong hands...
Between 12 years can include 1 hour later. I just don't understand why it bothers some people that all Kishi has to do is make a way for it to happen if he truly wanted to. Chiyo may know how to do that jutsu for someone that's been dead for only a couple of hours, but someone younger and more able can probably do it if he wanted. Necroreanimation no Jutsu!
Old 2006-09-13, 10:58   Link #258
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Yondaime Hokage definetly drops like a rock in my top 10 if he turns out to be alive...especially if he is in Akatsuki..

It's like watching the movie "Braveheart" and it turns out that "Mcloud" is suddenly selling/buying slaves to see them get killed in a cage..

Or watching Armageddon and Bruce Willis is just chilling with some aliens far far away.

Dieing to protect something important is honorable, glorious moment.....
Old 2006-09-13, 12:37   Link #259
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Yondaime Hokage definetly drops like a rock in my top 10 if he turns out to be alive...especially if he is in Akatsuki..

It's like watching the movie "Braveheart" and it turns out that "Mcloud" is suddenly selling/buying slaves to see them get killed in a cage..

Or watching Armageddon and Bruce Willis is just chilling with some aliens far far away.

Dieing to protect something important is honorable, glorious moment.....
Mccloud selling and buying slaves LOL! When you put it that way...

Yondaime wouldnt drop in your top 10, there's no way! If anything, you'd make a new top 10 just to keep him in the top 10 and then you'd have a top 10 favorite characters and a top 10 favorite bad guys.

Has anyone wondered if the leader is a kid around Naruto and Co. age?

Last edited by tramadrama; 2006-09-13 at 21:47.
Old 2006-09-19, 01:24   Link #260
Faktor-IV

AL leader.....hmm.. I thought there wasnt any leader in Akatsuki...according to hunter back in 05..

anyway...greetings to yall..

Uchiha Madara, whether he is AL or not is yet to be seen but I do think Uchiha Madara is the guy in the statue at the valley of the End.

In my onpinion though, Ido think the AL is the fourth. I think that if ITS some random(figuratevly) guy in at this stage of the manga I wouldnt care as much or rather I wouldnt be drawn in. Let me ask you.. if Itachi died would you care? (hopefully yes) if orochimaru died would you care? yes. when sasori died did you care? (for me not really) why? cuz konoha is the main focus and he had no attachment to konoha. .From early on we knew about these two men. From very beginning we saw and heard what sasuke had said
about itachi. We know orochimaru is the 3rd's pupil and ex comrade with jirariya. There fore we can safely say that these two men are one of the main villians of this story. So how can the baddest shinobis ever assembled in narutoverse and their leader is some one who has no attachment to konoha? But Itachi is in that group and orochimaru was til he escaped. Maybe the 2nd in command/strongest of the group can be but not the leader. The leader has to be attached to konoha some way. And it needs to be attached to naruto .For he needs a main opponent .And it cannot be substituted by orchimaru or kabuto

The PICTURE in CH 317..

People who believe its not the fourth because of the hair color in the picture at ch 317.. has a strong case. cuz its definetly orange and not blonde. But again for me its not enuff. To me the face and the hair style does look like him. And the hair color is orange. By the hair being orange who to say that the fight against the kyubi was not the cause of that?cuz kyubbi is dark orange.

THEN MY famous picture comes along in CH 292.
where normal main characters are in it . But on the right side there is 3 akatsuki members. There is Itachi,Sasori and Deidara. But if you look at the left side there is sasuke. But behind sasuke there is yondaime. Whats intriguing about this picture is other than why yondaime is even in this picture is that sasuke's hair. Itachi is on the right, positioned same way as yondaime but the thing is sasuke's hair covers most of the 4ths body , looking like forshadowing his black cape. You will see his his normal white cloth/cape or as it seems at the top where a lil piece sticks out . But if you look at the bottom ofyondaime's body where there is a lil space to see ,his clothes/body there is a orange stripes on it. Like hes wearing 2colors.
Closed Thread