AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-14, 23:55   Link #401
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Lets say ........... If indeed Yondi is resurected using Kuchiyose Edo Tensei ( Only possible Way ). Then Yondi is NOT in control of himself The person Manipulating the Jutsu has to be Leader , not Yondi oO. Same argument holds good for Obito

So Yondi is highly unlikely . I would assume Madara

Quote:
The only possible way to ressurect Yondi is Kuchiyose Edo Tensei If anyone is still saying Yondi answer this question ,

Which other Jutsu can ressurect Dead People ?
Old 2006-10-15, 00:02   Link #402
Rachy
Disabled By Request

There's not just one tensei, there could be hundreds of tensei's.

So far only Chiyo's and Orochimaru's have been seen.

Chiyo's being more effective to use in this case not Edo tensei.

I'd say there are stronger ones than Chiyo's or Oro's though.
Old 2006-10-15, 00:04   Link #403
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Assumptions the motther of screw-ups

You people assume its someone thats been known 'name wise' because the person(akatsuki leader) is familiar in shape and look.

You only know by comparison and key differences.
Old 2006-10-15, 00:11   Link #404
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I can assume what ever I want I dont know how that concerns you . I did not give a definative statement .. Assumption and Fact there is a major diffrence . I said Assume . I did not say he is .

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
There's not just one tensei, there could be hundreds of tensei's.

So far only Chiyo's and Orochimaru's have been seen.

Chiyo's being more effective to use in this case not Edo tensei.

I'd say there are stronger ones than Chiyo's or Oro's though.
Yeah when a person is ressurected using Tensei jutsu is he/she not controlled . SO isnt the person controlling Yondi the real leader than , if Yondi is indeed the AL.
Old 2006-10-15, 00:17   Link #405
DAmer
Hokage

I don't think the Akatsuki leader is someone we know or heard about previously. Kishi showed half his face in the recent manga to keep us in edge, just like he did when he first started introducing tsunade. He used to show like half her face to keep it suspenseful.
Old 2006-10-15, 00:27   Link #406
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

wait what chapter 322 right?
Old 2006-10-15, 00:32   Link #407
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Boshi
Yeah when a person is ressurected using Tensei jutsu is he/she not controlled . SO isnt the person controlling Yondi the real leader than , if Yondi is indeed the AL.
Nope only Edo tensei is like that. With Chiyo's it was just life energy exchange.
Old 2006-10-15, 00:44   Link #408
DAmer
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
wait what chapter 322 right?
No chapter 327

Spoiler for Image:
Old 2006-10-15, 01:00   Link #409
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

omg Asuma? naw
Old 2006-10-15, 17:52   Link #410
LoOnatick
1ne Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
Noo Yondaime is the leader. Besides even if Yondaime wasn't i don't see how the leader is shorter than Yondaime anyway, first the whole Kakuzu heighter thing then sometimes Jiraiya is just taller than Kakashi, other times he's a whole head above him. It's not exactly something to make a basis off.
Like I mentioned in the Chapter 327 thread. So far there is no SOLID evidence that proves AL is Yondaime. Neither is there little evidence that he isn't. When AL told Hidan to retreat, doesn't really means he was trying to save Konoha shinobis. I highly doubt that AL is the 4th. I've seen some of your posts that you mentioned AL has dark yellow hair. Well, based on the colored cover of the Akatsuki, AL has brownish hair, not dark yellow. Compare the 2 colors, its a big difference. The idea of Yondaime dying his hair and using contacts is extraordinary absurd. Right after chapter 327 was released, some people went crazy and thought "Yo, its Yondaime, look at his face." Only the bottom half of the face was shown, it could be anyone that hasn't been introduced. I agreed, Yondaime is by far, one of the most interesting and unique character of the franchise. But I don't go as far as assuming he's some one such as the AL.
Old 2006-10-15, 18:07   Link #411
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Why the big secret on showing the leader's face if it's someone we don't know about. I honestly don't know if it's Yondi or not, but the idea of the same person that was "Goodest of Good" being the person that is the "Baddest of Bad" would have some shock value.
Old 2006-10-15, 18:19   Link #412
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Hah...i'd say the odds that this guy would be Hatake Sakumo are ALOT bigger then Yondaime.

You guys need to give up on him...if i were to rate him i'd say:
(Akatsuki Leader)
75% someone we've never seen or heard about
15% Uchiha Madara
9% Hatake Sakumo
1% Yondaime

Also if these guys of Akatsuki can revive the dead...namely this leader...wouldn't he have done so already? From what i've read so far atleast 2 members died already (Sasori) & 1 by Hidan...why not reviving Sasori? instead of using this clown Tobi..as a replacement
Old 2006-10-15, 18:58   Link #413
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

0% yondaime
0.000~1% uchiha madara
.99~9% hatake sakumo
99% somebody else we haven't heard of
Old 2006-10-15, 19:21   Link #414
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Also if these guys of Akatsuki can revive the dead...namely this leader...wouldn't he have done so already? From what i've read so far atleast 2 members died already (Sasori) & 1 by Hidan...why not reviving Sasori? instead of using this clown Tobi..as a replacement
What? What chapter was this when it was revealed that hidan killed an Akatsuki member? And wouldn't it be Kakuzu, since he's the one who seems to love killing?
Old 2006-10-15, 21:37   Link #415
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Because it may be chakra constraining
Old 2006-10-15, 23:18   Link #416
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoOnatick View Post
Like I mentioned in the Chapter 327 thread. So far there is no SOLID evidence that proves AL is Yondaime. Neither is there little evidence that he isn't. When AL told Hidan to retreat, doesn't really means he was trying to save Konoha shinobis. I highly doubt that AL is the 4th. I've seen some of your posts that you mentioned AL has dark yellow hair. Well, based on the colored cover of the Akatsuki, AL has brownish hair, not dark yellow. Compare the 2 colors, its a big difference. The idea of Yondaime dying his hair and using contacts is extraordinary absurd. Right after chapter 327 was released, some people went crazy and thought "Yo, its Yondaime, look at his face." Only the bottom half of the face was shown, it could be anyone that hasn't been introduced. I agreed, Yondaime is by far, one of the most interesting and unique character of the franchise. But I don't go as far as assuming he's some one such as the AL.
There's lots of evidence that says he isn't yondi. There's the fact that the fact that Orochimaru must have met the leader while he was in Akatsuki coupled with the fact that Orochimaru summoned Yondi during the fight with Sarutobi. The deal breaker to me is the fact that the leader exhibits skills and jutsu's Yondi couldn't, the most interesting of which is the talking via mind links with people (hidan and kakuzu, as well as the rest of the Akatsuki members) and over thousands of miles. Its not because of the rings either. If it were, then all the individual akatsuki members could do it but clearly they can't since there have been situations where it would have been very beneficial. Secondly, the rings are related to the sealing process. There's the link with the fingers on the sealing statue, as well as the fact that they are really upset when a ring goes missing (in fact, its probably the major reason why they want Orochimaru dead). Anyway, this leader has skills that don't quite match up with Yondi's, and his past connection with Orochimaru makes it highly unlikely. He doesn't even act the same. Yondi was very carefree while this leader is serious all the time. At least when people argue Tobi might be Obito, the personalities match up, as well as the single eye in his mask matches up with his uncrushed eye... so there. I'm sure someone will disagree, but conflict is a good thing sometimes.
Old 2006-10-15, 23:20   Link #417
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Oh, and he also seems shorter, but thats probably just my opinion
Old 2006-10-16, 00:45   Link #418
Zek
Eyebrows...

I think the Leader is a new character. As of the color spread, he does not match the appearance of anyone we've seen yet in the series. There isn't anyone else with orange hair like that or those eyes(besides Kurenai), nor has there been the slightest hint of any other similarity to speak of.
Old 2006-10-16, 03:52   Link #419
Hir0

lol it doesnt really matter now, whoeva Kishi wants it to be will be it, he can easly make up some BS to cover up
Old 2006-10-16, 04:31   Link #420
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate
There's the fact that the fact that Orochimaru must have met the leader while he was in Akatsuki
It's never been shown/mentioned he did, everytime they met it could have been through the projection jutsu stuff.

Quote:
Orochimaru summoned Yondi during the fight with Sarutobi.
A coffin never appeared it was stopped before it did.

Quote:
The deal breaker to me is the fact that the leader exhibits skills and jutsu's Yondi couldn't
It's been years since Yondaime was even last seen if he could come up with things like shiki fuuin or rasengan i don't see why he couldn't preform such jutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoOnatick
AL has brownish hair, not dark yellow
Some say orange, some browny and i say dark yellow-ish.
Closed Thread