Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-13, 21:07   Link #1201
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Why are you using spoiler tags? And we've known she could eat that much for a while.
lighten up man, i wasn't that serious, way to kill the mood
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:07   Link #1202
Mr.Mo

Although, like dann said it won't happen, it would be really funny if in the end some emotional/romantic/tragic scene revealed their love for each other XD. Like Lulu dying happily in C.C.'s arms and they kiss and then the end. >.<
Mr.Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:08   Link #1203
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
lighten up man, i wasn't that serious, way to kill the mood
Well, I was more curious as to why you used spoiler tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mo View Post
Although, like dann said it won't happen, it would be really funny if in the end some emotional/romantic/tragic scene revealed their love for each other XD. Like Lulu dying happily in C.C.'s arms and they kiss and then the end. >.<
Yeah, that won't happen. The best one could hope for is for her to do something on her part before she disappears/dies/whatever. Lelouch isn't ever going to have those sort of feelings for her. You don't go from hating someone enough to want them dead to loving them.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:10   Link #1204
hayato
Datte...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to hayato
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mo View Post

If that happens I'll delete every Code Geass related material off my hard drive.. half/kidding.
hayato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:11   Link #1205
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
im just being cautious, thank you very much! I dont want another warning on me.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:13   Link #1206
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayato View Post

If that happens I'll delete every Code Geass related material off my hard drive.. half/kidding.
Oh, another hater then? Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
im just being cautious, thank you very much! I dont want another warning on me.
Subs have been out for a while and something like that doesn't seem too big of a spoiler.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-07-13, 21:14   Link #1207
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:

Yeah, that won't happen. The best one could hope for is for her to do something on her part before she disappears/dies/whatever. Lelouch isn't ever going to have those sort of feelings for her. You don't go from hating someone enough to want them dead to loving them.
yeah that last part GSD proves you wrong
Old 2008-07-13, 21:16   Link #1208
hayato
Datte...
*Author

Quote:
Oh, another hater then? Welcome.
Well I prefer the ending to be intelligent, not looking for a happy ending, for that I can watch any other normal random anime. And thanks for the welcome.
Old 2008-07-13, 21:16   Link #1209
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
yeah that last part GSD proves you wrong
I've never watched that awful show. And that proves nothing. This is not GSD and it has a completely different director. Next?

Quote:
Well I prefer the ending to be intelligent, not looking for a happy ending, for that I can watch any other normal random anime. And thanks for the welcome.
Happy can't be intelligent. Tanigucho doesn't do happy endings. He does realitically happy endings. And you know animes that have happy endings? I thought those all died out. The good ones anyway.

Old 2008-07-13, 21:17   Link #1210
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
I've never watched that awful show. And that proves nothing. This is not GSD and it has a completely different director. Next?
I think what he means is that it is possible. It has happened before in similar instances etc.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:19   Link #1211
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I think what he means is that it is possible. It has happened before in similar instances etc.
And GSD is a good example? A competent anime doesn't do things that fast and this show isn't the type to do things that fast. Kallen hasn't been resolved either which automatically makes it impossible.

Old 2008-07-13, 21:23   Link #1212
hayato
Datte...
*Author

Quote:
And you know animes that have happy endings? I thought those all died out. The good ones anyway.
Yeah some died, nowadays is all about which anime shows more b00bs/@$$ than anything... can get any happier than that I suppose... that is for a normal viewer's point of view.
Old 2008-07-13, 21:24   Link #1213
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Yeah some died, nowadays is all about which anime shows more b00bs/@$$ than anything... can get any happier than that I suppose... that is for a normal viewer's point of view.
I'm sick of shows pulling that. I'm sick of fanservice being such a huge part of everything as well.

Old 2008-07-13, 21:26   Link #1214
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Dann, I've got a question; Do you have a CC/Lelouch radar on you or something? One that allows you to burst onto the scene all Zero-like and make yourself known to snuff out anyone's will to post the moment the alarm bells start ringing?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:32   Link #1215
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Dann, I've got a question; Do you have a CC/Lelouch radar on you or something? One that allows you to burst onto the scene all Zero-like and make yourself known to snuff out anyone's will to post the moment the alarm bells start ringing?
No, I usually happen to be around when someone posts something positive about it. If Var or someone else hasn't already proved them wrong, I just add my thoughts. I'm sick of people talking about it. It's better if whatever is left gives up.

Old 2008-07-13, 21:37   Link #1216
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
I'm sick of people talking about it.
And we're sick of you bitching about it and sick of you telling us to give it up and what not. You're not the boss of us, and we can feel whatever we want. You're not one of the writers and you're not Taniguchi. So until you offer us concrete, definitive proof, on paper or on an official site and not just your conjecture on particular scenes, shut the hell up about Kallen and how C.C. isn't a possibility.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:42   Link #1217
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
No, I usually happen to be around when someone posts something positive about it.
Oh I see, just "happens" to be around, got cha

*wink/thumbs-up*

While I'm sure it makes you feel like a big man inside, please reframe yourself from doing it every bloody time someone says something in that direction. After all, you wouldn't like that done on your beloved Kallen now would you?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:43   Link #1218
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
And we're sick of you bitching about it and sick of you telling us to give it up and what not. You're not the boss of us, and we can feel whatever we want. You're not one of the writers and you're not Taniguchi. So until you offer us concrete, definitive proof, on paper or on an official site and not just your conjecture on particular scenes, shut the hell up about Kallen and how C.C. isn't a possibility.
What do you care? You weren't even someone who liked it or supported it so you aren't among those my message is directed to. I'm not trying to be the boss. I'm trying to give a helpful suggestion to anyone who believes in this so they can give up now.

Old 2008-07-13, 21:47   Link #1219
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
What do you care? You weren't even someone who liked it or supported it so you aren't among those my message is directed to. I'm not trying to be the boss. I'm trying to give a helpful suggestion to anyone who believes in this so they can give up now.
That's just it, you're not being helpful! And yes, I'm not a C.C.xLelouch fan, you already know my preferred pairing and how Sunrise pretty much raped that. But every time you start in with this "It'll never happen" shit you're doing nothing but baiting people into a fight about it, and you can't say "No I'm not" because that's what happens EVERY DAMN TIME. So do us a favor and shut the hell up about it.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:47   Link #1220
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
The message has been delivered. If they don't choose to follow it, then drop it.

You're just speculating yourself. While what we've seen so far may lean toward your opinion, it's not a fact and there are still episodes that haven't aired that could make your opinion null and void.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote